LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Honestly my favorite thing would probably be the PPI. It does make me wish we could get PC monitors up to those crazy levels.

Some day....some day.

Pretty big fan of not having any side buttons at all and only soft buttons on the front. Hard buttons were great, but I'm not sad to see them go

My favorite aspect of the phone is the 1440p screen. Even if it's not quite as sharp, it's great to see manufacturers pushing the envelope in terms of what's possible on a phone. Also the dual-window mode looks like a huge bonus and time-saver.

My favorite thing was being able to customize the bottom buttons.

My favorite thing about the phone is the finish and being able to remove the back.

Favourite feature would have to be either the expandable storage or the removable battery.

Gotta love the laser auto focus. I can't pull of action shots with my m7

Hey linus, the part of the G3 review that i loved the most is that you can customize the UI. I really wish to own this phone  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
p.s: my S2 is already dying off. but i cant afford another phone.  :(

The fact you can have wireless charging!

That screen resolution! I'm interested in trying Android again after being burned by it during the first generation of verizon phones.  :angry:

I've got to try my luck on this giveaway so I've finally made an account here. The G3 is an awesome phone and I'd love to try out the rear-button design (my favorite part about this series of phones) and see what that screen is all about.

Keep up the good work, Linus and co.!

1 is probably the ability to split the screen with a video and messaging or whatever else. Notable menitions are also the 2560x1440 display as I do like wallpapers, and the settings menu.

It looks gorgeous, the resolution is great and i loved the custom android !!    :wub:

My most favourite thing would be the looks. The looks of the phone is so nice!

I like this phone because it has a micro SD slot and it seems to be possible to replace the battery as well.

What I like most about the G3 are the very slim bezels. They thin enough to not disturb you while watching sth, and still big enough, so tha you don't your fingers over the screen.

I don't really have one favorite thing about the G3.

The screen is a huge selling point for me I'd love to have 530ppi :). But the very small bezels are also very good looking.

I like the larger display than my M7, as well as the ability to have separate windows. The 1440p display is rather great as well, and the buttons being on the back instead of taking up space in the back. I think I may love everything about it...

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

My favorite part was that the buttons were on the back instead of the side

Gotta love those thin bezels and huge display all the while keeping a relatively small body~

My favorite part about the phone is probably how customizable it is just right out of the box and also all the neat features LG has added!

Im just fascinates by the high resolution screen and im also looking to replace my iphone

I really like the display that the g3 offers and I also want to try out the added features that LG added on top on android