LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The screen is my favorite part of the phone, because it it a step towards support for higher resolutions in all devices.

1440p display.

i9-11900K @ 5.1ghz;   RTX 3090 FE @ 2ghz;   ROG Maximus XII Hero;   4266mhz G.Skill 16GB DDR4;

My favorite would be the 1440p screen, the camera laser and the fact it has no buttons on the side,oh and the 3000mah battery,really need a longer lasting battery :)

DAT SCREEN.

And the buttons on the back, i'm always accidentally pressing the side buttons on my Nexus 5.

I loved the customizability of almost every ui part!

My favorite thing is the sleek look with a removable backplate. 

I love the ability to rearrange and add/remove the menu screen buttons.

I would prefer the back button on the right.

@petertfm

Big phone for big people!
Fits me perfectly.

Pc1:  i5 3570k | GTX 680 stock | Kingston V300 256gb | Asrock Z77E-ITX | Silverstone Strider 550W | H80 w NF-P12 | Node 304
Pc2:  Q8200 | GTX 260 216C | 500gb 2.5" | 3tb 3.5" Asus P5N-D | Corsair HX 750W | Arctic Freezer 13 Limited edition | Nzxt H2

My favorite part of the G3 is that removable back with implements for wireless charging!!!! :D

I really like the design, but for me the best is when you showed you could talk and watch a video at the same time !!

Finally !!!

The laser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta love the design of the G3. Also its screen size and resolution!

My favorite thing would have the be the back buttons. Such a unique idea!

5.5 inch display. omg yes B) 

dat resolution...

The fairly great customizability also is... great

actually there isn't just one thing that i like about the LG G3 to be honest, but what i like most is the innovative design and the button layout very cool idea to not have any button on the top or on the sides of this giant phone ! excepte where my fingers can reach easly whithout streaching needed! hope i'll win one !

I actually had a few favorite parts, that I'll list in order of favorite-ness.

1. Rear-mounted control buttons.

2. Customizable home buttons

3. Customizable keyboard size

4. Dat sexy brushed-plastic, non-flimsy back

5. Non-vanilla, yet non-overdone Android

As always, nice video.

--Penis size, like resolution, is just a number--

--Hail GabeN--

I seriously love how there aren't buttons on the edges, the number of times I've locked my phone while watching a YouTube video is messing with my self esteem.  Also the knock code thing to unlock is great so you don't have to pick up the phone to turn on the screen.

I am a specs enthusiest. I love the way manufacturers continue to push specs. Needless to say, I love pixels just like Marques Brownlee. That resolution is simply "sweet," even if my retina can't detect it... *cough cough* Apple. The display is definitely my favorite part of the LG G3. But it's not just all those pixels. It's the fact that LG managed to keep the form factor of a 5 inch phone while jamming a 5.5 inch panel on it. I am amazed by the bezels on this phone. How did LG manage to cram all those specs into such a tiny phone? I'm sure that will be the first thing anyone I show the phone too will notice. They will immediately be mesmerized by the large screen on the small phone, and start to wonder why their galaxy s5 doesn't have that or why their iPhone is so tiny. With those small bezels, you simply can't see past the screen, and that's why it's my favorite part!

My favourite thing about the LG G3 are the buttons on the back.

The LG G3 intrigues me with its innovative button placement! =)

My favorite thing about the G3 is its beautiful screen and design, and more importantly, that my S3 is dying and I need a new phone!

Favorite part of the G3 is easily gonna be the move from side buttons to back buttons. I'm sick and tired of companies and consumers that are afraid of change. If I could design my own phone, I'd want a Note 3 size and specced phone with G3 back buttons and HTC One speakers. Hopefully someone will come out with newer designs that change my mind, though.

My favorite thing about the G3 is that the skin has a lot of features from a custom rom like the custom software buttons and the fact that you can reply mid app also the tap to unlock