LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

im just glad to see the slick design of the side and front.speaking of slick iv got big hands too and im tired of the little tooth picks for phones on the market right now its nice to see a bigger touch screen out there. p.s that's how to do a segway(is that how you spell it? :huh: ).  

What i like about the phone is that you can text while watching a movie and we you receive a text you dont have to close down what you are doing at the time. 

My favorite part is an android skin that actually looks easy to learn and isn't cramming your screen with unnecessary information and no way to turn it off.

Buttons on the back, its genius 

My favorite part would have to be the fact that you can watch a video while texting.

Like the Placement of Buttons. I think it fits more naturally to our hands especially when u are traveling (walking from place to place) with headphones on and texting the buttons on the back may be more effective. 

- Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure -

CPU   : Intel Core i7 4770K @ 4.2GHz  |  Cooler  : C orsair H110 |  Motherboard  : Asus  ROG Maximus VI Formula | RAM : Kingston   HyperX 8GB * 4 (32GB) |  VGA  : 2x Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X in CROSSFIR E | SSD : 2x  Intel 530 Series 120GB SSD in RAID0

Storage  : Western Digital Caviar Black  2TB | PSU : Coole rmaster Silent Pro M2 1000W | Chassis : Coolermaster Cosmos SE 

My favorite part is at 7:00 when you get a message from Slick to remind you about your date night together.

My favorite part is how they improved on many specs and features compared to its predecessor the G2; which includes the screen size and res, the removable back/battery, faster SoC, more ram, micro SD slot, laser auto-focus, improved software, etc.

If that isn't a valid favorite part of the phone then I would say button placement because it makes the design so much better and also quite functional.

My favorite part of the G3 has to be the laser auto focus. It just sounds so futuristic! 

My favorite thing is the customizable touch button placement. I have wanted that since I first got my Moto X, and would love to try it out.

My favorite thing about the g3 is the 1440p display

The placing of the bottons is the best thing about the g3 

I like the removable storage and the fact that it's not broken like all my other phones.

If there is anything the LG G3 has, it's the specs. Holy ballistics Batman. Seriously. Ballistics.

Absolutely, my favorite thing is the customizable NavBar.  This is something I really only see in modded ROMs, and it's awesome to see it in a stock skin.

My favorite feature about this phone is the backing cover that looks like metal and is removable.

Replaceable battery is a huge plus in my book! (coming from an iphone user lol) 

My favourite thing about the G3 is the laser auto-focus. 1440p screens are great and all but the laser auto-focusing is much more innovative for me and shows that LG is trying something new.

Top Stig

It's a party in the GTA

I think my favorite things about the phone are the adjustable keyboard size (big fingers! every phone isn't big enough hahaha), and the back buttons... They are awesome, I hate pressing the side buttons on my phone by accident.

Dem bezels are to die for. 

... Also I really want a phone that supports wireless charging.

(Couldn't pick just 1 :D).

Favorite thing about the phone would be the buttons on the back. I never thought about it, but it seems like a fantastic idea.

Favorite thing about the G3 is definitely the 1440p screen.

I have the Optimus G from LG a few years ago, their interface is great.  Plus I'm on AT&T so it would work perfectly for me.

I would love a G3!  Plan to get one anyways once my contract is up and I can upgrade again.

I liked how you could reply to text messages without switching apps. Also, 2560x1440 holy moley!

my favorite part is mkbhd being shocked that you dont change wallpapers

My favourite thing about the G3 is the MASSIVE screen and resolution!