LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love everything about it! the display, the camera, the processor etc... but my fave is the customizabilty of the phone almost like the custom roms =)

I'm loving those bezels. The small bezels on the moto x are really what sells that phone for me, and the g3 has taken that even further.

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is its overall flexibility and its screen.

I think the buttons on the back are an awesome design choice makes the device look and feel super clean!

My favourite feature would have to be the screen. It's beautiful. The aesthetics are also nice. :)

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

I like the interface. It seems really useful. 

One of my favorite things is the high resolution screen and thin bezels. Always a plus when the phone screen is the one you get your entertainment from these days.

The amount of multitasking windows able to be open at the same time is pretty awesome. And obviously dat 530+ppi display :0

I mainly like the new button placement. Pretty innovative stuff.

I really like the buttons on the back, would be great to try them out. The UI is something that is pretty cool with so much customisation albeit perhaps needing a bit of optimisation.

Intel i7 3770k, Maximus V Formula, 32GB G.Skill 1600MHz RAM, ASUS DCUII GTX 670

Dat screen! 1440p would be great to have. And the sex appeal of the thing is just like... GGRAAAHH. I want to stick my prong in it's ports... and touch it like it's never been touched before.

My favourite feature is the 5.5" QHD display... or the laser autofocus, that's pretty damn cool

Case: NZXT H440 Black & Red | CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K OC'd 4.2GHz | Mobo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz (was a 16GB kit :c) | Storage: 1x 240GB Samsung 850 Evo, 1x 240GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1x 2TB 7200RPM drive | GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 Strix | PSU: Corsair AX860 | Cooler: Corsair H100i | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro/Windows 10 Preview
Primaries: HTC One M8 16GB Gunmetal Grey, iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey| Secondaries: iPhone 5 16GB white, Samsung Galaxy S3 Blue 16GB
Primary laptop: MacBook Air mid 2013 base model | Other devices: iPad mini 32GB wifi Space Grey

my favorite feature/thing is the removable 3000mah battery!

My favorite part of the review would have to be when you showed the clip of you vacuuming your cats tail,lol. My favorite part of the phone is probably just the ergonomics of it, its as small as an s5 but has the screen size of a note 3(almost)! Awesome!

I like the new buttons compared to the lg g2 not as bulged and more streamlined.

I really like the slick look of the phone.

I like everything on that phone except maybe the size and hopefully the screen can be calibrated using root and other custom stuff.

The performance and look are great.

Hey guys,

this is my entry, here i go with my most honest opinion and feel free to take it as you wish,

my favorite aspect of this phone is simply the customization of the UI skin on top of Android. It feels like a really big improvement of other competitors *cough* *cough* and stock android and the little things like choosing how many apps show on your multitasking and the various ways to customize the lock screen and the other little features and things to make your life easier and better is what makes a great phone for me because lets face most phones have the basic features (battery,  sd card) and the Phone master race of specs is practically over because they are as high end as they go, so its more about features )like the aforementioned) for what makes a "good" phone the "best" phone for me and what i am going to assume, most other reasonable people. cheers, GL HF everyone, 

cheers!

P.s. it has one sexy/clean ID xD  :P

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!