If you won the mega lottery-

Syntaxvgm

R6 damn, get an R1 if dont care about money.

I like the look of R6 more and the power is alot easier to handle.

Multimillionare using AIO's ? ew :P

And only a 4790k lol

Dont make me a multimillionare, ill make world war 5 break out, its will be so intense it skips world war 3 and 4.

probably buy a boat aswell...

I'd buy my own country. Or make my own after buying a sizeable chunk of land...

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

I'd buy the best pc I can get with consumer parts and give the rest of the money to charity.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Buy a piece of land and build a new house so high-tech that grandmas will tremble by just the sight of it.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Give a fair bit @MyInnerFred to invest for me :P

I'd travel the world. 

Not a good idea. I'm sure he'd just buy the rights to Hyouka. 

I'd probably move out first thing, as well as buy a holiday home in one of Japan's mountainous regions. Some would go towards a car, travel and other leisure things, leaving a large amount of it to invest and save to live off the interest. 

Welp I'd take a large portion of the cash and stick it in stocks, since the more you have the more you make~ 

I'd also do some traveling(Japan, Taiwan, Places in Europe...)

Give a fair bit @MyInnerFred to invest for me :P

I'd travel the world. 

I'll gladly use my expertise to the best of my ability to multiple your investment. :P

hBm24Mq.png

Not a good idea. I'm sure he'd just buy the rights to Hyouka. 

I'd probably move out first thing, as well as buy a holiday home in one of Japan's mountainous regions. Some would go towards a car, travel and other leisure things, leaving a large amount of it to invest and save to live off the interest. 

Pffftt why would you say that? I'd simply use my portion of the gains to buy the rights~ I am a honest merchant after all. 

A Car...  a Tesla.... Japan....

EDIT: Oh I know what you'd do, you'd buy a bicycle. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Probably do a beyond the galaxy so very extreme overkill future proof PC build (more of a multi server grade) desktop that is really Future proof .

Details separate people.

I'd buy one of these,

9000_18030820909.jpg

And one of these,

s76.jpg

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Pffftt why would you say that? I'd simply use my portion of the gains to buy the rights~ I am a honest merchant after all. 

A Car...  a Tesla.... Japan....

EDIT: Oh I know what you'd do, you'd buy a bicycle. 

The last thing I'd buy would be a Tesla xD 

Sure, this one will do. 

Pimp-My-Bike-green-gold.jpg

Sure, this one will do. 

It... it.. looks so flamboyant... what the...

mhu57Rv.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I'd buy all the stuff I want, like a giant mining machine plus a few gaming rigs. Then a Hifi Audio setup, and after I spoiled myself with maybe $30,000 worth of junk I'd give it away.

Start a company together with older friends, (I am 15)

Buy a badass X99 rig with most badass parts on the market. A year later Build a Badass Broadwell-e Mashine

^^ Yeah that is waste of money but if I would have that money I would be able to upgrade to the best every year:D

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Money is always at risk of becoming worthless, I'd spend it all on real estate and plan what to do with the revenue as it came in.

First I'd order a Custom Shop ESP. Then I'd be happy.

Potatoes are good for your nostrils.

Put it in the bank

Leave my job

live off the interest

This is what I would do. :)

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

This is what I would do. :)

Oh I forgot to say buy a house (or get a nice one built for me)

And then everything else that I said

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

build a pc with like 10 titan Zs and play on it. and buy a google glass, raser blade pro. mackbook pro,104K monitors. Nothing else.

10 Titan Z's aren't possible Kappa.png

Do Canadians have single dollar bills? If so I would put ~500,000 Canadian dollar bills and a Stripper in a box and have it shipped to LMG. Then go watch them unbox the box. (If they don't have dollar bills it would have to be some sort of coin, so the box get's really really heavy.)

1: Kill a man just to see the life leave his body and get away with it because I'm rich

2: Buy a $300,000 car just to drive it 20% below the speed limit in the passing lane
3: Build a completely sound proof house in the middle of nowhere that still has fast internet

4: Put a high end computer in it and refresh yearly

5: Die there at 50 sad and alone before my health goes to shit and living becomes hell
6: Upon painless demise, donate leftovers to a really ineffective charity that sinks over 50% of its proceeds into "administrative cockadoodles" and be remembered as a philanthropist, not because I care, but because it amuses me.

Do Canadians have single dollar bills? If so I would put ~500,000 Canadian dollar bills and a Stripper in a box and have it shipped to LMG. Then go watch them unbox the box. (If they don't have dollar bills it would have to be some sort of coin, so the box get's really really heavy.)

$1 bills died out in 1989 and $2 bills died in 1996, they were replaced with coins. **** your dreams!