*Unofficial steam flash sale tracker!

So this is pretty much a thread for the people that will be at work or busy while the summer sale is happening. The point is for everyone who wants to participate to follow the thread and when new flash deals comes up for someone to post so that people who are at work or not going to be home for more than 8 hours will have a means of checking what is on sale. Anyone is welcome to update with the latest deals when they see them, I will try my best to update but I will be at work during weekdays. Thank you in advance to everyone who participates!

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

Couldn't you just as easily go to Steams website rather than this one?

howbout just do what he said?

Its all looks these days

If there is a better and easier way why do it the way he said? I don't really know much about steam sales as this is my first one but if there is an easier way, do it that way.

You're rude in a lot of posts I've seen from you but it really isn't my job to call anyone out on that. 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

If there is a better and easier way why do it the way he said? I don't really know much about steam sales as this is my first one but if there is an easier way, do it that way.

You're rude in a lot of posts I've seen from you but it really isn't my job to call anyone out on that. 

I just try and keep people from dissing the author.... If he says lets do this :) and you say how about not :( thats kinda bein a jerk.... so i troll those newbs who arnt optamistic and go outside the safe box and dissagree with every topic.... not tryin to be rude :)

Its all looks these days

I just try and keep people from dissing the author.... If he says lets do this :) and you say how about not :( thats kinda bein a jerk.... so i troll those newbs who arnt optamistic and go outside the safe box and dissagree with every topic.... not tryin to be rude :)

A silver contributor with 1000+ posts is not a newb, just saying. Yea but I could post a really shitty topic. Sometimes people need to be told that their post is useless. If there is a better way then it is more helpful to point that out instead of going with the post. Not saying this post is useless but they're not being jerks, if anything they are being nicer by showing an easier way.  :)

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

A silver contributor with 1000+ posts is not a newb, just saying. Yea but I could post a really shitty topic. Sometimes people need to be told that their post is useless. If there is a better way then it is more helpful to point that out instead of going with the post. Not saying this post is useless but they're not being jerks, if anything they are being nicer by showing an easier way.  :)

debatable...... I would come here first to look at steam stuff then the actual website lol.... The steam sale is difficult to master lol... you must consult the masters :)

Its all looks these days

debatable...... I would come here first to look at steam stuff then the actual website lol.... The steam sale is difficult to master lol... you must consult the masters :)

Wouldn't steam be the masters of steam sales?  :P

Steam's website sucks on mobile and their app logs me off 50% of the time. Also, what if you want an opinion on whether the game is fun or not?

My Build

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 ARMOUR | CPU: i7 9700k | Ram: 16gb 3200mhz Motherboard: ASUS Maximus XI Gene | Storage: 2x 1TB NVME 1x 500GB NVME 1x 120GB NVME | Case: Corsair 570X

Steams website is extremely bandwith heavy for mobike users and really difficult to navigate, ltt is much easier and you will get notifications if you follow thread when someone updates. Also allows for peoples opinions and for ltt to come together as a community because people can meet other people that are buying the same game that is on sale.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

I use steamgamesales to track new sales, says which are new and includes games from other sites as well.  Having the Enhanced Steam extension on Chrome helps to find the best prices while browsing the Steam webpage as well.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

So, when does this sale start? I've heard various things, and I don't know what to believe. I love the Steam summer sale though. Last year when I built my first PC in April, I really enjoyed the pricing during the summer sale. I defiantly want to be prepared this year.  

How about, as most people do, just check Steam while you constantly have it open. Easier. If you're really looking for a deal you can check the front page of Steam.

How about, as most people do, just check Steam while you constantly have it open. Easier. If you're really looking for a deal you can check the front page of Steam.

Unless you have a job where your employer monitors your web traffic or you're "busy", then there is that whole  "don't want to get fired" thing.  Having a thread monitored to email you instantly when someone posts about a noteworthy game that is on flash sale is a good idea.  It is one of those things where a community works together to help each other out.  No one said that people need to park there full-time to inform the thread about everything, so there is no need to get worked up about this.  If people want to participate, what's the beef?

I just use the steam mobile app to check flash sales, and vote on the community chosen games. That's way easier than checking on here for every sale. I think most people would be able to do this while working or at school.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

Unless you have a job where your employer monitors your web traffic or you're "busy", then there is that whole  "don't want to get fired" thing.  Having a thread monitored to email you instantly when someone posts about a noteworthy game that is on flash sale is a good idea.  It is one of those things where a community works together to help each other out.  No one said that people need to park there full-time to inform the thread about everything, so there is no need to get worked up about this.  If people want to participate, what's the beef?

Because if you're at a job then you have a job to do, I understand time where your work load may be low or nonexistent for the moment but seriously? Plus the deals last all day, or at least long enough for when you get home.

You can get The Witcher Enhanced Edition 1 2 for under 5€. I would say it is great deal for a game in which you can play for over 50 hours.

Mirrors Edge is on flash sale for 4.99 USD!

BUY IT!!! NOW!!!

Its all looks these days

What were the flash deals that happened in between Half Life 2 and Spore?

What were the flash deals that happened in between Half Life 2 and Spore?

Delete*

Edit*  I'll try and find out.

omg the team trackers in the summer sale page is now in REAL TIME....

Valve is a fucking genius