Ariel Atom Police car 0_o

Coombzy

The Police force local to Arial have got an Arial Atom :o  here are some pictures it is also a tweaked version of the original engine so its faster as well.

9_2.jpg?itok=WBt5tQ7E

2_5_0.jpg?itok=Yr0YMky-

and here is article on the car (with more pictures) http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/car-news/87270/ariel-reveals-atom-police-car-pictures/page/2/0

"They said we couldn't chase motorcycles so we proved them wrong"  :lol:

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

so the criminal sits 1cm next to an officer?

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

They would probably only use it for important crimes such as high speed chases and then have the other cars behind ready to take them in.

what do they do when they chase the car and reach it?

Shoot. If you don't stop they can shoot. Atleast in my country they can.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

what do they do when they chase the car and reach it?

They drive under it and explode.

I'm more concerned by the aerodynamic of that coplight...

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

They drive under it and explode.

I'm more concerned by the aerodynamic of that coplight...

efficiency at it's best

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Can you drive at 200km/h release the hands off the wheel, point and make a shot?

and when it rains?

What about it. Tires work when it rains. They're not slicks.

Can you drive at 200km/h release the hands off the wheel, point and make a shot?

It has two seats :P

Spoiler

As long as they have helmets on, then we won't have police officers looking like thispost-38950-0-98062800-1402604381.jpg

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

and when it rains?

they get wet. obviously

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

No way! Props to whoever managed to convince the guy with the chequebook that they needed it.

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

I didn't think British police carried guns... I could be wrong on that though.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Thats stupid there just going to get soaked and they will probably get sick....

Oh yeah I forgot that.

Thats stupid there just going to get soaked and they will probably get sick....

Nah. They have good clothing. How do you think they ride bikes?

Spoiler

Looks..... inconvenient.

It has two seats :P

and when it rains?

I doubt it is used as a tool to fight crime.

It is probably used for events that they do with local schools and charaties to improve the public image of the police (not that we have bad police like in the US).

They do if the person they are after has a gun or is a danger to other people I believe.

I doubt it is used as a tool to fight crime.

It is probably used for events that they do with local schools and charaties to improve the public image of the police (not that we have bad police like in the US).

It is actually being used by the somerset police I have a family member who lives nearby and they regularly see it going by. (it's original purpose was for a safe rider campaign).

depending. if some guy it just trying to escape getting a ticket, and he floors it. Then no, they cant open fire on him. On the other hand if he drunk, driving retardly and has a weapon, they can open fire if he is unresponsive and is not listening to them. (im talking about a high speed chase here, not some drunk guy on main street :P)

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

It is actually being used by the somerset police I have a family member who lives nearby and they regularly see it going by. 

Used for what? I doubt it will ever be used in a pursuit.

depending. if some guy it just trying to escape getting a ticket, and he floors it. Then no, they cant open fire on him. On the other hand if he drunk, driving retardly and has a weapon, they can open fire if he is unresponsive and is not listening to them. (im talking about a high speed chase here, not some drunk guy on main street :P)

You can't escape tickets in EU.

Spoiler