Ariel Atom Police car 0_o

Coombzy

Used for what? I doubt it will ever be used in a pursuit.

It's not used for pursuits right now but the police force have not ruled it out.

but Ariel boss Simon Saunders is keen to emphasis that the Atom is ready for work, finished in Avon and Somerset Constabulary colours and with a working light unit and rescue equipment.

“If a police officer is driving it, then it’s a police vehicle,” he told us from the company’s HQ in Crewkerne, Somerset. “We don’t imagine it will be used for too many pursuits, though.”

If it is, then we predict any such pursuits will be over quickly. 

You can't escape tickets in EU.

duh, you cant excape them anywhere, you just get it in the mail xD but no, i ment like so the guy doesn't get cough by the "man"

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

God damn.. even when I have you blocked, I still am reminded when someone quotes xXxYOLOxSWAGxXx_420BlazeIt's constant anti American shit posting. That's really old, geeze.

God damn.. even when I have you blocked, I still am reminded when someone quotes xXxYOLOxSWAGxXx_420BlazeIt's constant anti American shit posting. That's really old, geeze.

why are you even writing this?

you're just a dick now.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

why are you even writing this?

you're just a dick now.

Not really. I would if I were posting anti UK BS every other post. I remember a certain member of LTT that kept making smug posts one too many times and being banned eventually.

I was going to make a simple comment how this car was impractical, but kinda neat until I saw a shitpost being quoted with more anti American crap. Sorry if I find such postings old and unnecessary.

Not really. I would if I were posting anti UK BS every other post. I remember a certain member of LTT that kept making smug posts one too many times and being banned eventually.

I was going to make a simple comment how this car was impractical, but kinda neat until I saw a shitpost being quoted with more anti American crap. Sorry if I find such postings old and unnecessary.

but why bring it up in a car/police thread?

he didn't post anything like that here.

I doubt it is used as a tool to fight crime.

It is probably used for events that they do with local schools and charaties to improve the public image of the police (not that we have bad police like in the US).

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

It is probably used for events that they do with local schools and charaties to improve the public image of the police (not that we have bad police like in the US).

Blatant cheap anti American crap inserted. What does this have to do with the Arial Atom? Nothing.

US is known for having aggressive police.

more of a stereotype than anti USA.

but I see the point. @Mooshi

but I see the point. @Mooshi

And that stereotype is somehow productive in a discussion about the UK police getting an Ariel Atom?

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

but I see the point.

I'm just saying. This is something I've noticed a lot with this user of constantly adding smartass remarks about anything to do with my country. This is on par with saying Detroit turned into a bad city or that PCs have more powerful hardware than a console. We know. This is something we all know. There are problems in my country, BUT there are problems in everyone's country. This doesn't mean to take cheap negative jabs constantly - to be reminded about it in non relevant threads is really tiring and I'm sure I'm not the only American user who gets annoyed.

This is a thread about a crazy fast car and a PR stunt for Arial Atom. It should not devolve into negativity towards anyone else's country. /That/ is being a dick.

And that stereotype is somehow productive in a discussion about the UK police getting an Ariel Atom?

no, as I said, I see your point.

I can admit when I was wrong. :P

I'm just saying. This is something I've noticed a lot with this user of constantly adding smartass remarks about anything to do with my country. This is on par with saying Detroit turned into a bad city or that PCs have more powerful hardware than a console. We know. This is something we all know. There are problems in my country, BUT there are problems in everyone's country. This doesn't mean to take cheap negative jabs constantly - to be reminded about it in non relevant threads is really tiring and I'm sure I'm not the only American user who gets annoyed.

This is a thread about a crazy fast car and a PR stunt for Arial Atom. It should not devolve into negativity towards anyone else's country. /That/ is being a dick.

yeah, I get it now. ^^

but why bring it up, instead of ignoring him?

no, as I said, I see your point.

I can admit when I was wrong. :P

Fair enough. :)

yeah, I get it now. ^^

but why bring it up, instead of ignoring him?

Haaaa, I tried, but wasn't expecting to run into a quote. :P

I'm not /mad/ mad. More dissapointed with the implied superiority/inferiority complex is all. Back on topic, that is a bad ass police car, though it'd be really awkward to have a criminal literally touching cheek to cheek if they have to ride together. ::V

Haaaa, I tried, but wasn't expecting to run into a quote. :P

I'm not /mad/ mad. More dissapointed with the implied superiority/inferiority complex is all. Back on topic, that is a bad ass police car, though it'd be really awkward to have a criminal literally touching cheek to cheek if they have to ride together. ::V

I guess they wanted to...*puts on sunglasses* keep their enemies closer.

YEEEEEAAAAAH!