I found drugs "weed" at school and brought it to the principle

LarsReviews

Does the principle has to report this to the police that I found it and brought it to her? It was hidden in a radiator and because I am a school paramedic I always have rubber gloves with me, so I put the plastic bag in the glove, so there are none of my fingerprints on it. 

Was it the right thing to do? I am afraid of being beaten up by the drug guys, if they find out it was me.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

You did the right thing

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Well I hope your principle is smart enough not to use your name. You'll be fine, don't be so paranoid. 

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

You carry around sterile equipment 

You did the right thing

Thanks Batman ;D

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Look! weed isn't a SERIOUS drug :mellow: , I'd be afraid if you found something like cocain or heroine , then you'd be having some issue.

Relax, chill.. smoke some ...i mean. :blink: relax.. just relax everything will be fine

Details separate people.

Thanks Batman

post-39344-0-67054800-1400794338.gif

post-39344-0-67054800-1400794338.gif

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Congrats. Make sure you tell the drugies to f*** off

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Look! weed isn't a SERIOUS drug :mellow: , I'd be afraid if you found something like cocain or heroid , then you'd be having some issue.

Weed can get pretty serious.

I enjoy a little bit every few days, but a few years back I had some problems because of it. (mostly psychological)

So calling it "not serious" is a false statement.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

You carry around sterile equipment 

Only gloves :D 

Only gloves :D

<3 i like gloves 

If you are under 18, I don't think the school can give out your name. Actually, now that I think about it, if you just attend the school, they can't give out your name.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

I'm proud of you, I would have done the same *cough*hides bong behind his back*cough*

Principal is sooo smoking that.

we always had a teacher that was high as fuck. ^^

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

I would have ignored it. :P But that's me.

FTFY

Huh?..

EDIT: ohnvm, :P I understand

Doesn't want the weed users to find out, posts on public forum.  Should have just kept it to yourself.The story I mean. :P