Where can I ask a basic health question & get a answer?

Edward78

IAny DRs around>

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

L I A B I L I T Y

is why this is a hard question.

But often you can find your aunt who dated a nurse once and ask them.

On 10/16/2023 at 12:49 PM, Edward78 said:

IAny DRs around>

I play one on TV. LOL

I mean even though it will probably tell you that your going to die in a week, Web MD is an option if you have a list of symptoms.

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

On 10/16/2023 at 12:49 PM, Edward78 said:

IAny DRs around>

Any doctor worth their degree wouldn't answer any specific medical questions related to you without first being able to perform an examination, among other things.

Depending on where you live, Telehealth might be an option where you can call and ask basic questions for free. Otherwise I suggest speaking to your primary care practitioner (generally a family doctor), or going to a walk-in clinic.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

5 hours ago, wasab said:

WebMD

I've seen quite a few people unironically saying "stop using webMD, just ask chatGPT instead"

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

14 hours ago, Arika said:

I've seen quite a few people unironically saying "stop using webMD, just ask chatGPT instead"

🤦‍♂️

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

You can ask Mayo Clinic some questions, its a free resource as far as I can tell

Reddit has some relevant subreddits where actual doctors answer. 

I lurk /r/AskDocs for curiosity. 

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

On 10/16/2023 at 1:47 PM, Caroline said:

Well the only I can offer is... my mom's a nurse, take it or leave it

When I take Pro-Biotics it makes my breath stink. I haven't found anywhere saying that can be a side effect. So seems to be connected to a condition I have (don't ask doters have no idea yet)? Just, no reason a Pro-biotic should give some one bad breath.

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

6 hours ago, Edward78 said:

When I take Pro-Biotics it makes my breath stink. I haven't found anywhere saying that can be a side effect. So seems to be connected to a condition I have (don't ask doters have no idea yet)? Just, no reason a Pro-biotic should give some one bad breath.

You should speak to your doctor about this - or a pharmacist perhaps.

On 10/18/2023 at 9:26 PM, Arika said:

I'd rather ask Doctor Nick, and he's a cartoon fraud.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

14 hours ago, BrandonLatzig said:

whats the chances op just
doesn't brush his teeth?

I brush my teeth, "ONLY" when I take Pro-Biotics my breath stinks.

1 hour ago, Edward78 said:

Clean your tongue

elephants

2 hours ago, Edward78 said:

Could legit be the probiotics

It literally is bacteria. Do you need to take it?

Floss daily too.

But for real, each individual has their own body chemistry/flora that can lead to specific issues. Google and the internet are no replacement for a doctor/dentist.

On 10/21/2023 at 2:12 PM, Edward78 said:

I have several questions:

1. Do you brush your tongue and floss? (ideally mouthwash too)

2. What is the purpose of the probiotics? Why are you taking them?

3. Have you tried taking different probiotics to see if it happens with all of them?

This could be as simple as "Okay, so stop taking them". If you need to take them for medical reasons, you absolutely need to talk to your medical provider to talk about alternatives or mitigation.

On 10/23/2023 at 5:03 PM, dalekphalm said:

I have several questions:

1. Do you brush your tongue and floss? (ideally mouthwash too)

2. What is the purpose of the probiotics? Why are you taking them?

3. Have you tried taking different probiotics to see if it happens with all of them?

This could be as simple as "Okay, so stop taking them". If you need to take them for medical reasons, you absolutely need to talk to your medical provider to talk about alternatives or mitigation.

Yes, Ido a great job.

For healthy hut biomr.

Two brands have done it.

30 minutes ago, Edward78 said:

Yes, Ido a great job.

That's great - a lot of people skip this basic hygiene step and don't realize it can cause downstream issues.

For healthy hut biomr.

Who told you you needed better gut biome health? Why do you think you need to supplement this?

Two brands have done it.

Are there other brands you can try?

3 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

That's great - a lot of people skip this basic hygiene step and don't realize it can cause downstream issues.

Who told you you needed better gut biome health? Why do you think you need to supplement this?

Are there other brands you can try?

No one tod me, I thought it would be good. Suppliments.

26 minutes ago, Edward78 said:

No one tod me, I thought it would be good. Suppliments.

then stop taking them and just start eating healthier