Gamers Nexus alleges LMG has insufficient ethics and integrity

osgalaxy
Message added by TVwazhere,

Please remember that the Community Standards apply to all threads including this one:

• Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members
  • Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner
  • "Don't be a dick" —Wil Wheaton
  • "Be excellent to each other" —Bill and Ted
  • Remember your audience; both present and future

3 minutes ago, DakotaCx said:

I see those acknowledgements in his response. The fact that they aren't "good enough"  for you is really irrelevant in my opinion. 

If what has been discussed between LMG, here, and elsewhere is not sufficient for you, and any amount of discussion with others is not good enough for you because you've already made up your mind, then I wish you a good evening.

If this was to be handled internally, then it wouldn't have been an external matter with all of us discussing it. Yet here we all are.

24 minutes ago, UTiii said:

I find it stalkerish behaviour. Hence stalker Steve.

I also think posting the video with months of stalkerish cataloging without contacting an associate of yours is snakey, hence Steve the snake.

So are auditors and investigators stalkers? In your ideal world, there'll be no checks & balance done because that would be stalking, and there will be no accountability because checking is stalking.

Nice reach.

I have unsubscribed from LMG's channels and won't be consuming that content any longer until there is some fundamental and structural change, I value accuracy in my data.

I don't think a reimbursement to billet labs is enough.

You need to do better Linus.

There is no way for GN to be unbiased. If Asus made a review thrashing Gigabyte graphics card, it couldn't be fully unbiased even when all the facts are correct. They are competitors. Steve also has a lot of snarky comments in the videos. He is threatened by the labs and is striking back.

That being said, LTT needs to have a better answer and fix their shit.

On 8/14/2023 at 6:25 PM, LinusTech said:

There won't be a big WAN Show segment about this or anything. Most of what I have to say, I've already said, and I've done so privately.

To Steve, I expressed my disappointment that he didn't go through proper journalistic practices in creating this piece. He has my email and number (along with numerous other members of our team) and could have asked me for context that may have proven to be valuable (like the fact that we didn't 'sell' the monoblock, but rather auctioned it for charity due to a miscommunication... AND the fact that while we haven't sent payment yet, we have already agreed to compensate Billet Labs for the cost of their prototype). There are other issues, but I've told him that I won't be drawn into a public sniping match over this and that I'll be continuing to move forward in good faith as part of 'Team Media'. When/if he's ready to do so again I'll be ready.

To my team (and my CEO's team, but realistically I was at the helm for all of these errors, so I need to own it), I stressed the importance of diligence in our work because there are so many eyes on us. We are going through some growing pains - we've been very public about them in the interest of transparency - and it's clear we have some work to do on internal processes and communication. We have already been doing a lot of work internally to clean up our processes, but these things take time. Rome wasn't built in a day, but that's no excuse for sloppiness.

Now, for my community, all I can say is the same things I always say. We know that we're not perfect. We wear our imperfection on our sleeves in the interest of ensuring that we stay accountable to you. But it's sad and unfortunate when this transparency gets warped into a bad thing. The Labs team is hard at work hard creating processes and tools to generate data that will benefit all consumers - a work in progress that is very much not done and that we've communicated needs to be treated as such. Do we have notes under some videos? Yes. Is it because we are striving for transparency/improvement? Yeah... What we're doing hasn't been in many years, if ever.. and we would make a much larger correction if the circumstances merited it. Listing the wrong amount of cache on a table for a CPU review is sloppy, but given that our conclusions are drawn based on our testing, not the spec sheet, it doesn't materially change the recommendation. That doesn't mean these things don't matter. We've set KPIs for our writing/labs team around accuracy, and we are continually installing new checks and balances to ensure that things continue to get better. If you haven't seen the improvement, frankly I wonder if you're really looking for it... The thoroughness that we managed on our last handful of GPU videos is getting really incredible given the limited time we have for these embargoes. I'm REALLY excited about what the future will hold.

With all of that said, I still disagree that the Billet Labs video (not the situation with the return, which I've already addressed above) is an 'accuracy' issue. It's more like I just read the room wrong. We COULD have re-tested it with perfect accuracy, but to do so PROPERLY - accounting for which cases it could be installed in (none) and which radiators it would be plumbed with (again... mystery) would have been impossible... and also didn't affect the conclusion of the video... OR SO I THOUGHT...

I wanted to evaluate it as a product, and as a product, IF it could manage to compete with the temperatures of the highest end blocks on the planet, it still wouldn't make sense to buy... so from my point of view, re-testing it and finding out that yes, it did in fact run cooler made no difference to the conclusion, so it didn't really make a difference.

Adam and I were talking about this today. He advocated for re-testing it regardless of how non-viable it was as a product at the time and I think he expressed really well today why it mattered. It was like making a video about a supercar. It doesn't mater if no one watching will buy it. They just wanna see it rip.  I missed that, but it wasn't because I didn't care about the consumer.. it was because I was so focused on how this product impacted a potential buyer. Either way, clearly my bad, but my intention was never to harm Billet Labs. I specifically called out their incredible machining skills because I wanted to see them create something with a viable market for it and was hoping others would appreciate the fineness of the craftsmanship even if the product was impractical. I still hope they move forward building something else because they obviously have talent and I've watched countless niche water cooling vendors come and go. It's an astonishingly unforgiving market.

Either way, I'm sorry I got the community's priorities mixed-up on this one, and that we didn't show the Billet in the best light. Our intention wasn't to hurt anyone. We wanted no one to buy it (because it's an egregious waste of money no matter what temps it runs at) and we wanted Billet to make something marketable (so they can, y'know, eat).

With all of this in mind, it saddens me how quickly the pitchforks were raised over this. It also comes across a touch hypocritical when some basic due diligence could have helped clarify much of it. I have a LONG history of meeting issues head on and I've never been afraid to answer questions, which lands me in hot water regularly, but helps keep me in tune with my peers and with the community. The only reason I can think of not to ask me is because my honest response might be inconvenient. 

We can test that... with this post. Will the "It was a mistake (a bad one, but a mistake) and they're taking care of it" reality manage to have the same reach? Let's see if anyone actually wants to know what happened. I hope so, but it's been disheartening seeing how many people were willing to jump on us here. Believe it or not, I'm a real person and so is the rest of my team. We are trying our best, and if what we were doing was easy, everyone would do it. Today sucks.

Thanks for reading this.

IMG_3805.JPG

If people didnt read the Billet responds from Reddit, view it here.

On 8/15/2023 at 7:30 AM, LinusTech said:

Billet sent us a quote. I don't know or care how they arrived at the value. If they're good, I'm good.

Broooooo you totally got caught in a lie here. Gamer Nexus has receipts from Billet and you've decided to try to pull the wool over our eyes. Completely unforgiveable. Don't do this, man. You're supposed to be better. 

44 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

This topic is exhausted to be honest.

I'm sure Linus got the wink either way and will improve on things, and GN said he won't keep responding.

Billet got a ton of feedback from potential future customers due to GN.

At this point this thread just funnels into useless drama. Time to move on.

good advice, but i just can't resist responding if something irks me enough

5 minutes ago, LynxCat said:

There is no way for GN to be unbiased. If Asus made a review thrashing Gigabyte graphics card, it couldn't be fully unbiased even when all the facts are correct. They are competitors. Steve also has a lot of snarky comments in the videos. He is threatened by the labs and is striking back.

That being said, LTT needs to have a better answer and fix their shit.

LOL based upon the number of errors LTT puts out.....I don't think anyone is threatened by their lab.   

8 minutes ago, coopa said:

I can't agree with the "addressed by LS on WAN multiple times" part, as what Steve from GN gave on his vid generally quoted the WAN show for responses, and they were generally unsatisfactory.

My biggest problem with Steve's Video is the fact that he relied on those old clips and didn't let them respond to his accusations directly.  Now, I've heard the arguments, and I've heard from Steve's response video how he says he doesn't HAVE to reach out to Linus for comment, and I don't buy it.  

He doesn't HAVE to do anything.  But he still should have.  If you go back to the original video Steve posted, he stated very specifically that Steve/GN was the one who suggested that the block could have been bought by a competitor.  This wasn't something Billet brought up, and Steve had no clue who actually bought the block.  He just threw out a wild hunch, and inserted it into the video.  Why ?  A lot of people defended not reaching out by saying Steve was just "reporting the facts" but this clearly was not factual.  He was editorializing and adding wild hunches/guesses into the video to sensationalize it even more.  You know who can figure out who the block was sold to ?  LMG.  It's fine to ask questions as a journalist.  But asking the question isn't enough -- you should actually try to answer the question.  If Steve really cared about who ultimately bought the block, he could have sent an email and asked.  If he insists on not trying to find an answer, then throwing in speculation of corporate espionage is inappropriate.  

I mean, in the same video where he questions LMG's conflict of interest, he totally ignores the fact that GN also has a massive conflict of interest because Linus and LMG are trying to move into his Youtube niche of in-depth technical reviews.  They are both investing significant $$$ into the same type of in-depth analysis, and it obviously benefits Steve and GN to hit LMG's credibility.  A cynic can point to his editorializing, combined with his refusal to allow LMG to respond to his accusations, as an attempt to maximize the damage to a competitor.  I don't understand how, for someone as cynical as Steve, that he has such a blind-spot.  

On 8/14/2023 at 5:25 PM, LinusTech said:

There won't be a big WAN Show segment about this or anything. Most of what I have to say, I've already said, and I've done so privately.

To Steve, I expressed my disappointment that he didn't go through proper journalistic practices in creating this piece. He has my email and number (along with numerous other members of our team) and could have asked me for context that may have proven to be valuable (like the fact that we didn't 'sell' the monoblock, but rather auctioned it for charity due to a miscommunication... AND the fact that while we haven't sent payment yet, we have already agreed to compensate Billet Labs for the cost of their prototype). There are other issues, but I've told him that I won't be drawn into a public sniping match over this and that I'll be continuing to move forward in good faith as part of 'Team Media'. When/if he's ready to do so again I'll be ready.

To my team (and my CEO's team, but realistically I was at the helm for all of these errors, so I need to own it), I stressed the importance of diligence in our work because there are so many eyes on us. We are going through some growing pains - we've been very public about them in the interest of transparency - and it's clear we have some work to do on internal processes and communication. We have already been doing a lot of work internally to clean up our processes, but these things take time. Rome wasn't built in a day, but that's no excuse for sloppiness.

Now, for my community, all I can say is the same things I always say. We know that we're not perfect. We wear our imperfection on our sleeves in the interest of ensuring that we stay accountable to you. But it's sad and unfortunate when this transparency gets warped into a bad thing. The Labs team is hard at work hard creating processes and tools to generate data that will benefit all consumers - a work in progress that is very much not done and that we've communicated needs to be treated as such. Do we have notes under some videos? Yes. Is it because we are striving for transparency/improvement? Yeah... What we're doing hasn't been in many years, if ever.. and we would make a much larger correction if the circumstances merited it. Listing the wrong amount of cache on a table for a CPU review is sloppy, but given that our conclusions are drawn based on our testing, not the spec sheet, it doesn't materially change the recommendation. That doesn't mean these things don't matter. We've set KPIs for our writing/labs team around accuracy, and we are continually installing new checks and balances to ensure that things continue to get better. If you haven't seen the improvement, frankly I wonder if you're really looking for it... The thoroughness that we managed on our last handful of GPU videos is getting really incredible given the limited time we have for these embargoes. I'm REALLY excited about what the future will hold.

With all of that said, I still disagree that the Billet Labs video (not the situation with the return, which I've already addressed above) is an 'accuracy' issue. It's more like I just read the room wrong. We COULD have re-tested it with perfect accuracy, but to do so PROPERLY - accounting for which cases it could be installed in (none) and which radiators it would be plumbed with (again... mystery) would have been impossible... and also didn't affect the conclusion of the video... OR SO I THOUGHT...

I wanted to evaluate it as a product, and as a product, IF it could manage to compete with the temperatures of the highest end blocks on the planet, it still wouldn't make sense to buy... so from my point of view, re-testing it and finding out that yes, it did in fact run cooler made no difference to the conclusion, so it didn't really make a difference.

Adam and I were talking about this today. He advocated for re-testing it regardless of how non-viable it was as a product at the time and I think he expressed really well today why it mattered. It was like making a video about a supercar. It doesn't mater if no one watching will buy it. They just wanna see it rip.  I missed that, but it wasn't because I didn't care about the consumer.. it was because I was so focused on how this product impacted a potential buyer. Either way, clearly my bad, but my intention was never to harm Billet Labs. I specifically called out their incredible machining skills because I wanted to see them create something with a viable market for it and was hoping others would appreciate the fineness of the craftsmanship even if the product was impractical. I still hope they move forward building something else because they obviously have talent and I've watched countless niche water cooling vendors come and go. It's an astonishingly unforgiving market.

Either way, I'm sorry I got the community's priorities mixed-up on this one, and that we didn't show the Billet in the best light. Our intention wasn't to hurt anyone. We wanted no one to buy it (because it's an egregious waste of money no matter what temps it runs at) and we wanted Billet to make something marketable (so they can, y'know, eat).

With all of this in mind, it saddens me how quickly the pitchforks were raised over this. It also comes across a touch hypocritical when some basic due diligence could have helped clarify much of it. I have a LONG history of meeting issues head on and I've never been afraid to answer questions, which lands me in hot water regularly, but helps keep me in tune with my peers and with the community. The only reason I can think of not to ask me is because my honest response might be inconvenient. 

We can test that... with this post. Will the "It was a mistake (a bad one, but a mistake) and they're taking care of it" reality manage to have the same reach? Let's see if anyone actually wants to know what happened. I hope so, but it's been disheartening seeing how many people were willing to jump on us here. Believe it or not, I'm a real person and so is the rest of my team. We are trying our best, and if what we were doing was easy, everyone would do it. Today sucks.

Thanks for reading this.

I am genuinely so disappointed in this response. I was sure Linus would have owned up in this situation and taken accountability while promising to do better for the future. I'm shocked. Is this actually Linus? This is how you truly see the situation? I mean, I'm inclined to believe that you didn't even bother to watch the video and just got some summarized TL;DR garbage from someone that you proceeded to revolve your entire post around. There have been loads of errors, and some absolutely abysmal which could have legitimately led others into bad purchasing decisions. You've taken the smallest points and clarified on them (which you've also done a terrible job at), but you've completely ignored and failed to elaborate on the more damaging and substantial errors that were made.

The Billet Labs situation is awful, and I don't know why you didn't just say "Hey guys, we messed up here. We should have done better and I jumped the gun, regardless of what x or y is" and honestly, I would have accepted that as long as you just made amends and compensated Billet Labs. As a matter of fact, to be completely honest, I don't even care about the test that was performed to begin with, and instead how everything was handled after the fact. I would be fucking livid if I was communicating with a large company like LMG and being told that I'm receiving my prototype back just for it to be part of some fucking charity and never seeing it again. Communication breakdown? I mean, I would be interested to see what this "communication breakdown" was to begin with and how it could have possibly ended in "we're giving it away in a charity event" or any other scenario which would result in my prototype completely disappearing! 

Linus, let's make this clear: You're not a victim. No, this situation doesn't mean you should be cancelled. That's not what this situation is at all. Perhaps some people would want to see you fall completely, but they've completely missed the point of this entire situation. We just wanted to see you take accountability, and there were more than enough receipts to back up everything that was said. These came directly from your channel; from YOUR content. You can't say "Ah man, why is everyone attacking us, I don't get it?" If you sat down and actually, GENUINELY watched the video ALL THE WAY THROUGH, then you know EXACTLY why people are here. Ignore the people that are spewing nonsense and talking about cancelling you -- this isn't an attempt to destroy LMG. Take. Accountability. Please. I love this channel. I love where you came from to where you are now and the whole journey in between. It would leave a sour taste in my mouth if you didn't own up to all of this. I will continue to watch, though I can't say that will remain the case if these things aren't remedied. The content needs more time, and your entire team seems to think the exact same way. Mistakes are made, and when time management becomes this severe, things like this become all too common.

I love LTT. I love the content. I don't appreciate this. Please listen to the community.

2 minutes ago, Saeumii said:

good advice, but i just can't resist responding if something irks me enough

Honestly, same. Too many people making stuff up in this thread because they feel it to be true. Not enough focus on the actual facts.

4 minutes ago, Anorax said:

I agree. I don't feel LMG needs to offer any "apology". If they needed to make a public statement all they need to say is we have noted the GN video and will improve moving forward. They have said this multiple times already after other video whoopsies on other occasions. But they need to make real improvements. If their video schedule is such that they cannot afford to slow down because they will lose money then that is a very slippery slope to be trapped on. If I was the CEO I would be carefully looking at their overheads and ensuring every staff member is giving maximum performance to justify their wages.

I don't think the pace is any surprise when Linus has expressed on numerous occasions they need people to buy backpacks and screw drivers. He obviously made a go for it financial reach with LTT Labs and needs people watching videos and buying products to make the investment back. The worst thing you can do in a time of financial reach and investment is willfully shooting yourself in the foot and not playing it safe. That is what he hired Terren for and he already undermined any response from that side of the house. 

Let's assume that the mistakes found by GN are true. Okay fine. Those are mistakes that LTT needs to catch in the future. They've obviously got work to do.

But who made GN the YouTube Review police? I'm sure LTT could find instances of GN making mistakes and not catching them. Why is that content? Why not just keep producing your own reviews that compete with LTT's with the correct info? What's the motivation for calling out another channel? Gee I don't know, maybe to get your channel more attention?

Do you really think that GN is just worried about consumers? Sure they say they "demonetized" their first video, but that's not the only gains to made by making a hit piece. (And it is a hit piece. If you don't give the subject the chance to comment before publication, you're making a hit piece.) They've already made another video about Linus' reply, and there's already been many articles written about GN and their video. They sure are getting a lot of attention out of this one video.

This is only something that happens on Youtube when a smaller channel is pissed at another channel's popularity. You don't see TV news shows spending their time reporting on how some other news show reported something wrong. This is a uniquely YouTube thing because that's how smaller channels get attention by attacking larger channels and I find it petty.

I'm not giving LTT a pass on their mistakes, but I'm also not seeing GN as some sort of hero here. They did this for attention, and it's working. Otherwise they could have just made a video showing how their tests got different results and that they believe theirs to be more accurate. But in instead they produced a mini-documentary speculating on LTTs procedures, coming up with their own theories as to how LTT's mistakes were made, coming up with their own solutions for the process problems they guessed at, and all in the guise of protecting consumers. I call BS.

Just now, Drazil100 said:

Honestly, same. Too many people making stuff up in this thread because they feel it to be true. Not enough focus on the actual facts.

exactly. arguing exhausts me, but when people are making false claims and attacking linus based on those claims... doesn't seem right to just stay quiet if i know better

1 hour ago, mikaelus said:

I did, the entire gruelling 45 minutes - which was the only video by GN I've ever watched in full because Steve is just mind-numbling boring at times. So, either you can make an argument or you should stop adding to the noise.

I can say that I've never found Steve boring. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

2 hours ago, Saeumii said:

apparently the item went to a private individual

I don’t see any evidence of that being true. The way he trashed the results when he did the test in a GPU that was the incorrect , then threw Billet under the bus, and now “doesn’t have the records” stinks too hard to ignore. This isn’t a simple mistake, this is an entire chain of events that people will concluding as they please. This is the internet, there is no presumption of innocence, and everyone serves as their own jury, including his sponsors. Linus always touts his honesty, he’s going to have to prove it at this point, because this all looks really bad on him.

2 minutes ago, Saeumii said:

exactly. arguing exhausts me, but when people are making false claims and attacking linus based on those claims... doesn't seem right to just stay quiet if i know better

Not just Linus but Steve too. Far too many people are accusing BOTH of them of malice when we have no objective facts that prove either of their intent.

1 hour ago, ZombieMan762 said:

The best way they could have responded to this is a professional response with Terren taking charge but I had my own doubts about hiring a CEO as soon as it was announced and how much actual sway they would have at LMG when Linus can step in at any time and undermine or pre-empt the CEO based on Linus's knee jerk reactions. 

Based on the half baked at best to downright lying in Linus' response I think the best thing for the company moving forward would be for Linus to take some time off and let Terren actually be a CEO and put his stamp on the company. Linus has earned a break after all these years and Terren needs room to do his job while also being able to act on fixing issues. We need to see results from the change in leadership and Linus actually being adult enough to follow through with hiring a CEO and not just paying someone to be a scapegoat. If I were Terren I'd be EXTREMELY alarmed at how the past few days have gone down. 

It seems very similar to what has happned with Twitter, Elon Musk, and their new CEO

1 minute ago, Drazil100 said:

Not just Linus but Steve too. Far too many people are accusing BOTH of them of malice when we have no objective facts that prove either of their intent.

true, good point

On 8/14/2023 at 11:38 PM, LinusTech said:

This isn't about being on a side... There's no war. You don't need to fight. You need to slow down and think.... 

Could you please explain how this expectation from you toward GN is any different to how Billet would probably expect you to ask them about potential issues with the testing of their product before publishing the video? I genuinely don't see it.

Also not slowing down to think is exactly what you're accused of doing. For one with the seemingly rushed error-prone videos, where high accuracy seems to not be worth the extra time/money required for proper testing. And also for your written response here, which could have probably used a bit more time for some refinement.

I think the mentality of thinking the community was ready to jump on you is the wrong one to assume. People only just got more upset as they started to feel like the valid criticism that was brought to your attention is just brushed off as if it wasn't even worth acknowledging. I can't speak for everyone, but I'm not mad or angry at you, LTT or LMG, but you seem to hold other companies responsible to uphold high standards and so you should expect others to do the same with LMG.

1 hour ago, K007 said:

Bro.....what? There is no obligation for Steve to reach out to LMG. 
Also, after todays update, are you still saying everything was ok? The prototype was sold without consent. Then it was only after the video from GN went out, and later did Linus reach out for a compensation. Stop defending big corporations like this. GN went over it on todays HW News update on why they had no reason to reach out to LMG. 

I worked for a Fortune 250 for over 20 years. You and I definitely have different definitions when it comes to "big corporations". LMG isn't very "big". 😆

52 minutes ago, e22big said:

Since everyone is so focused on their Billet Lab issue recently, I've went back to check the LTT video in question again and you know what? I've found that they already updated the resulted on that video - over a month ago, in the pinned comment with the last edit date clearly shown.

"Hey! After a bit of tinkering post-video we saw improved thermals with the Monoblock. Running Cinebench and MSI Afterburner for 30 minutes we saw temps peak at CPU: 85 C on the 12900KS GPU Hotspot: 87 C on 4090. (remember this is the without using the proper kit for the 4090) What do you think about this MonoBlock? Let us know below! "

Gee, I wonder then how they missed the fact that the block isn't making contact with the die then. Billet Labs themselves say so IN THE COMMENTS OF THE VIDEO. You can look for it yourself or if you did what you claimed you did, you simply go to 30:48 on GamerNexus' first video. This is irrelevant and arguably makes them look worse since they just test with the wrong GPU. Twice.

In addition to this, I would like to point out that Linus:

- Never said it was a bad product, just was so complex that it's probably not for everyone but the most seasoned PC builder

... The mental gymnastics here are out there. You expect a very precisely machined solid copper block to be an entry-level builder friendly part then? What the heck is this? Ofc it's only for the enthusiasts.

- That the Billet Lab themselves said it could work on the 4090, just don't know how well. Their initial conclusion of the video is that it wasn't very well but they did retest it and found it to be working as intent with some tinkering.

Before LTT video yes, Billet did say it COULD work. It however doesn't make contact, as Billet concluded after getting their hands on a 4090.

- The most difficult part of the set up isn't even the GPU mounting, it's the CPU and motherboard that they have to laser cut to fit (probably not entirely necessary but you would probably not going to have too much of a fun time mounting it either)

The video you posted has the writer for the episode say that he didn't have to do any of this. Do you honestly believe Billet labs just slapped a block on the table with a CPU and a GPU and called it a finished product?

Like with other products, you have to make sure parts fit together. Their motherboard didn't. And they went ahead with the build anyway.

This does not lessen the severity of the LMG mislabeling the Monoclock prototype and selling it at auction, nor any of the criticisms that GN've made to LMG content, but it should be known that the LMG did correct their data at the end of the day and I would like to point out that the conclusion of the video isn't as bad as most people seem to make it out to be.

The level of mishandling in the video is enough to just trash it and redo it. But Linus chose to double and triple-down. So here we are. It is bad, it's worse by the responses and their little pinned comments in the comments section mean very very little after the publication.

And godamit Steve, this is why you've reached out to both side to get the full picture before publishing the story. Even if it wasn't the main points you are trying to make

No. There's no reason to since everything you know, GamerNexus knows. Linus' take has been out in the public so why would it suddenly do a 180 in private.

Edited by JustStopPlz
Accidental postage.