What do you hate that everything else likes?

mclainlk

If I said what I want to say I would probably get banned, so I will just keep my mouth shut.

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger

The R9-290 Reference 

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

Basketball shoes, hate just about all of them, i'm sticking with my vans :)

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

The word YOLO

Using the word vanilla instead of being intelligent and using the word original (I.E. Vanilla WoW [your an idiot])

Alot more phrases that make the general population sound like they have an IQ of 18.

People that can't get "your" and "you're" right  :rolleyes:

Also the term "Vanilla" in the context that you're using it, is often misused (Which perhaps is why you think you hate it?). Vanilla, in the context of a game, specifically refers to the "un-modded" game. Generally it's used when speaking about games that are commonly and heavily modified, such as Skyrim and Homeworld. "Original", in that context, is simply insufficient, and too broad a term. When I say "Vanilla WoW", it means I'm talking about un-modded WoW. When I say "Original WoW", it means I'm talking about the game without any of the expansions.

Hopefully this clarifies things for you, and causes you less rage in the future  :P

But for reals, I hate when people say YOLO... It's the uncultured way of saying Carpe diem. I didn't even have classical ancient education and I know that. Everyone should  <_<

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Hate is a strong word. Why such strong feeling?

The styling isn't my thing, The Cosmos II on the other hand is a beauty. :P

• Apple
Hardcore Dubstep Msi Motherboards Sky TVPeople that say Swag & YoloCall of DutyFacebookGame of thrones Pop Music Gangnam StylePeople that like thinking PC gaming is super super expensive New Gen ConsolesFnatic's CS:GO TeamSuper Hero MoviesPeople that like to say NoobThe Popular Kid

Raw dogging it...

Crass euphemisms, modern teenage language, basically anything that's obviously crass with no subtlety to make the joke/comment funny.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

SteelSeries Sensei Raw. I am not sure if you should get a white mouse my white mouse gets really really dirty i have to clean it all the time 

:)

Hate is a strong word, and I will use the word "dislike" for this one.

Apple products.

Baseball.

Just... why?

YES! So boring

I hate Football for many reasons:

-The players think they're better than everyone else

-The players think games are hard

-The players

-The fans

-11 minutes of actual play

-3 hours of filler

-So many commercials

OB-FG885_Footba_DV_20100115010106.jpg

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

YES! So boring

I hate Football for many reasons:

-The players think they're better than everyone else

-The players think games are hard

-The players

-The fans

-11 minutes of actual play

-3 hours of filler

-So many commercials

Hey, guess we're in the same boat. Well, I don't hate football, but I prefer rugby over it for some reason. Maybe 'cause rugby isn't that hyped or something. 

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Hey, guess we're in the same boat. Well, I don't hate football, but I prefer rugby over it for some reason. Maybe 'cause rugby isn't that hyped or something.

it's true rugby isn't hyped, they don't need a bunch if pads to tackle each other, and they don't complain. My buddy is in some state finals right now with his rugby team, they are facing the nations #1 team for the first game.

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Leather seats. HATE them. I think they look awful and they are terribly uncomfortable and they make my skin itch. Suede any day.

Heat - everybody I know is looking forward to summer but I hate it. Temps higher than 80f are horrible... the sun is annoying, beaches aren't fun because there are too many people, especially annoying kids making too much damn noise. Same with parks and other 'summer' attractions. Movie theaters are nice but who wants to spend 12 bucks to see a movie? I hate running air conditioners too, they use too much electricity. My computers overheat though... nothing good about summer in my opinion!

it's true rugby isn't hyped, they don't need a bunch if pads to tackle each other, and they don't complain. My buddy is in some state finals right now with his rugby team, they are facing the nations #1 team for the first game.

I think the reason they don't need pads is that they tackle each other within reason of preventing the player with the ball from doing anything without killing him. Also, maybe rugby tackles are more in line with Greco-Roman wrestling and such where your tackles either don't harm you or do little harm to you, but will shock the opponent. The rates of injuries in football is ridiculous. In football, players are trainwrecking each other; in rubgy, players are tackling and pinning down other players, not running them over like the freaking Hulk.

Also, rugby did help South Africa in many ways. Well, as far as the film says, but sports and other social events, be they competitive, religious, etc., do bring people together. Hell, the Olympics is one fine example: during the Berlin Olympics when Germany was under Nazi control, athletes were still recognized regardless of appearance, nationality, or religion. The irony is that the US didn't acknowledge their own Olympian: Jesse Owens

Invictus-Hero-10-1209-kc.jpg

MV5BMjAyMzExMDM1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTcy

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Leather seats. HATE them. I think they look awful and they are terribly uncomfortable and they make my skin itch. Suede any day.

Sitting in a vehicle with leather that has been in the sun all day, oh and it's 49C outside. I became seared like a steak.

):< y u do dis?

IMG_20140418_200817_zps595d3835.jpg

old-butt-gold_o_2119023.jpg

On Topic: recently i got a crt monitor for like nothing (all black samsung 17") going to use it for starcraft alone.

:ph34r: a ninja plays with smoke to distract his enemies

Details separate people.

-people, i just dont like them

-the movie 300

-MOBA's

-apple haters, they hate the brand not quality

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled