What do you hate that everything else likes?

mclainlk

Mario. Everybody'a loves'a Mario, but nobody loves'a Luigi.

He's the true hero, I tell ya. The true hero.

fig,silver,mens,ffffff.u1.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Amd (Graphics cards. Techswede edit)

Apple (As a company. Techswede edit)

Apple's sueing spree

Swedens politics

The power of money

+ 200 internets for the bold bit... This country is run by complete asshats

Also

Samsung

Breaking bad

The walking dead

Melodifestivalen and Eurovision (quite a big deal not to like those around here)

Ducky and Filco keyboards. They just feel a bit too meh to me.

Haswell (because finding a new in box 1155/1156 motherboard has become annoying)

Skyrim (Because of bethesdas incompetence)

Big tits

And chicken

The Define R4 and pretty much all corsair carbide cases. Also because of meh. And apparantly no other cases exist when people ask what case to get.

And Front wheel drive. 

Self driving cars.

Corsair speakers (i don't like the looks of them)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

-Pre-built computers

-Life

-Society

-Myself

-You

-Government

-Rules

-Laws

-Work

-School

-Annoying 8 year old boys with their skinny jeans and Beats necklace bigger than their face

-Skinny 8 year old girls wearing their mom's bombshells, short shorts showing the bottom of their cheeks, and 10lb of minerals on their face

-iPhones

-Beats

-Dr. Dre

-Stupid auto-correct

-The expense of computer parts

-The indecisive choice of mechanical switches

-Money

-People bragging about their 50 inch Samsung tv they got for $150 when they don't realize it's just 1080i at 60hz with horrible colors

-Fishing

-Working out (but I'd still do it)

-Rap/Hip-hop/Swagger things/whatever it's called

-Balls

-Lag

-Slow things

-Fragile things

-Frail things

-People bragging about getting high/drunk

-People who complains about going to school but can't even spell:Posted Image

-People who doesn't see what they're typing: Posted Image

-People who doesn't rep their own home team and knows nothing about football but decides to STILL go against their own home team: Posted Image

-Seattle Seahawks

COMPUTER - Enermax Ostrog Gt | Asus M5A99FX R2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Sapphire R9 270X Dual-X 4GB | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | Crucial M500 240GB | WD Blue 1TB

NAS - NZXT H440 | Asus H97 Plus | Intel Pentium G3258 | Stock Intel Fan | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | MyDigitalSSD M.2 64GB | 4x 2TB WD Red

LAPTOP - Microsoft Surface Pro 3 | Intel i5 | 128GB SSD + 64GB MicroSD | 4GB Ram :)

+ 200 internets for the bold bit... This country is run by complete asshats

Also

Samsung

Breaking bad

The walking dead

Melodifestivalen and Eurovision (quite a big deal not to like those around here)

Ducky and Filco keyboards. They just feel a bit too meh to me.

Haswell (because finding a new in box 1155/1156 motherboard has become annoying)

Skyrim (Because of bethesdas incompetence)

Big tits <---- worst part is 90% are fake  T-T but otherwise i agree. 

And chicken

The Define R4 and pretty much all corsair carbide cases. Also because of meh. And apparantly no other cases exist when people ask what case to get.

And Front wheel drive. 

Self driving cars.

Corsair speakers (i don't like the looks of them)

Amen to most if not all of that! and yeah Jesus F Christ the politics are so "insert alot of bad words that could get me banned"

People.

I bet you hate horse too, since they're bad people unlike chickens and frogs. Cats are bad people too.

It+wasnt+Nasa+it+was+horses+horses+are+b

grog.png

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Amen to most if not all of that! and yeah Jesus F Christ the politics are so "insert alot of bad words that could get me banned"

I don't understand how you can live so close to reinfeldt... The stench must be horrible. (stockholm)

The politics are actually making me consider moving to another country.. Like Denmark

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I don't understand how you can live so close to reinfeldt... The stench must be horrible. (stockholm)

The politics are actually making me consider moving to another country.. Like Denmark

I´m immune. 

Yeah id love to move to the UK (But its expensive) or Japan (my Japanese is terrible) heck even Norway (And its close to SWE so i could still hang out with my friends....if i had a car =_=)

I´m immune. 

Yeah id love to move to the UK (But its expensive) or Japan (my Japanese is terrible) heck even Norway (And its close to SWE so i could still hang out with my friends....if i had a car =_=)

Haha^^ I plan to live in japan for a year or two in a few years^^ (When im a certified teacher)

And when i move to denmark i'll probably get a boat so i can go to the UK when i feel like it.

Norway is nice. But the roads tend to collapse/flood during winter. 

I bet you hate horse too, since they're bad people unlike chickens and frogs. Cats are bad people too.

I hope you understand where that quote comes from. :P

I hope you understand where that quote comes from. :P

George Carlin. I googled that quote a while back so it's familiar, but not enough to scream, "That's George Carlin, you nitwit!"

Dodge Neons.... 

| CPU: AMD A8 | MOBO: MSI 7778 | GPU: Asus GTX 650Ti | Case: Corsair 200r |

| SSD: PNY 120gb | HHD: WD Blue 1tb | PSU: Cooler Master 750W |

| peripherals: Corsair Vengeance M65 & Razer Black Widow Ultimate |

George Carlin. I googled that quote a while back so it's familiar, but not enough to scream, "That's George Carlin, you nitwit!"

:lol: It holds value though.

The new Gigabyte Z97 boards

why their not that bad 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Dodge Neons.... 

Nobody loves a neon. 

Television

Pop music

Pop culture

Star Trek

Children

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

My childhood would like a word with you.

Im sorry to hear that  :P

Songs with lyrics.

I listen to a lot of D&B (also liquid  D&B ), some house and a little Dubstep (and a lot more, but those ones in specific shouldn't have lyrics), and i plain HATE it, when an artist thinks his songs are getting better by adding nice vocals, just because they make the song more mainstream and therefor more popular.

I often like a song with vocals very much but after the 3rd or 4th time of listening to it, i wish there was an instrumental verion of it, because the vocals just destroy every good melody.

I can't think of a good example, or quickly listen to my music to find one because i'm at work, but there are tons of songs which should not contain vocals!

who cares...

Big tits

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

People, because of there selfish way of needing/demanding material/money.

Any kind of politics 

Selfies. All your friends already know what the hell you look like. There's no need to remind them on Twitter and Facebook

"Energy drinks don't make my mouth taste like yak buttholes like coffee does, so I'll stick with them." - Yoinkerman