What do you hate that everything else likes?

mclainlk

Football

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

1. "A 4GB 770 can't even use 4GB"

In case you didn't know, my ASUS DCU2 GTX770 caps at 2gb vram while playing games, which causes a ton of lag spikes :(

I wish there was a DCU2 with 4gb

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

The word YOLO

Using the word vanilla instead of being intelligent and using the word original (I.E. Vanilla WoW [your an idiot])

Alot more phrases that make the general population sound like they have an IQ of 18.

wait... what's wrong with vanilla?

nope, not at all

in fact most dubstep, drumstep, chillstep, glitch, electro, EDM, and techno/trance have 0 lyrics :D

I wouldn't even call any of that music anyway. Do any of those have actual instruments in them?

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

nope, not at all

in fact most dubstep, drumstep, chillstep, glitch, electro, EDM, and techno/trance have 0 lyrics :D

I listen to that a lot but I don't think anyone can deny the power of strong vocals and moving lyrics.

"everything else" -  Having a large amount of electricity running through me, my PC seems to like it.

Eggs, any pop music.

I wouldn't even call any of that music anyway. Do any of those have actual instruments in them?

It's still music either way. 

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

It can't...

Refer to one of my threads and Glenwing says that it could use around 3.1 - 3.2 GB on a 256-bit bus.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/143381-bus-width-and-amount-of-vram-confusion/#entry1913969

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Refer to one of my threads and Glenwing says that it could use around 3.1 - 3.2 GB on a 256-bit bus.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/143381-bus-width-and-amount-of-vram-confusion/#entry1913969

Yeah 3.1-3.2...not 4GB.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

If you think about it, anything can be considered an instrument if it can make a sound. Really I enjoy artificially created noise from a computer over a 'real' instrument any day. Who listen to classical music at parties anyway? XC

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

music is up the discretion of the listener. 

1. All electronic music has at least one "real" instrument- a form of percussion. 

2. it has rhythm, melody, and all basic components of any other standard of music, it just executes it in a different way.

I personally like electronic music a lot because any one producer can create a plethora of new sounds that are really ear pleasing and interesting from the standard norm of instruments that really do nothing interesting than it has for the past 100+ years

Yeah 3.1-3.2...not 4GB.

I know that, I was just giving them more information.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Nvidia shield.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

wait... what's wrong with vanilla?

Its the retards version of saying original

Oh an I also hate how everyone automatically recommends the ATH-M50 during a headphone/headset recommendation thread

And also how everyone thinks sound cards are useless and you HAVE TO have an ODAC to make it worth your time.....no you dont shut up, sound cards are great.

Its the retards version of saying original

It just a way of saying its plan or unmodified, I don't see why it makes someone 'retarded'.

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

music is up the discretion of the listener. 

1. All electronic music has at least one "real" instrument- a form of percussion. 

2. it has rhythm, melody, and all basic components of any other standard of music, it just executes it in a different way.

I personally like electronic music a lot because any one producer can create a plethora of new sounds that are really ear pleasing and interesting from the standard norm of instruments that really do nothing interesting than it has for the past 100+ years

Fair enough

I guess I'm a little biased because I play guitar. You tend to appreciate and respect the instrument (including bass and drums) and really just expect to hear it in music. In my mind, music consists of a guitar (or two), bass, drums and vocals. All of these require skill and passion to execute in a pleasing way. There's a reason why musicians say they were born with the gift to play an instrument. 

It just a way of saying its plan or unmodified, I don't see why it makes someone 'retarded'.

Nope it came out of nowhere...its the dumbass way of just saying original

Fair enough

I guess I'm a little biased because I play guitar. You tend to appreciate and respect the instrument (including bass and drums) and really just expect to hear it in music. In my mind, music consists of a guitar (or two), bass, drums and vocals. 

I play an instrument too but I still listen to lots of electronic music regardless.

I play an instrument too but I still listen to lots of electronic music regardless.

It seems like dubstep has really took off in popularity. I hope this isn't the slow death of traditional forms of music. 

game of thrones, people who hate apple, people whom hate any product or company not based on criminal activity or immorality. people who hate on cod and just can't realize some people like casual shooters.

Nutella