Titan Z Has Been Cancelled?...

Why dont they just stick it out at $1500 and see what happens, at least recoup some of the money that it cost to design and manufacture

EDIT: maybe some will come out if any retailers have had stock. I wonder what happens to all the cards they produced

nvidia if you are reading this, I will take 2 please :)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Would of costed us like $2000 anyway.

Cheese

Would of costed us like $2000 anyway.

$3000, actually. It's absurd how much money they were going to charge for that thing.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

GREAT! :(  Now what willl i do with all this money lying around on the floor? burn it?

ninja is rich as fu** :ph34r:

I can burn it for you, you have too much money to spend effort doing such trivial things

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

GREAT! :(  Now what willl i do with all this money lying around on the floor? burn it?

ninja is rich as fu** :ph34r:

Buy two 295X2's?  ^_^

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

It's not canceled. Retailers have stock however the release date is postponed due to driver issues.

I'm kind of glad, $3,000 for a video card is just too much and hopefully this will pave the way for the GeForce GTX 790

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

no it's not really.. he speculated it was cancelled not just postponed 

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no it's not really.. he speculated it was cancelled not just postponed

Yes but this is false news. It was delayed it's not going to be cancelled.. There's a huge difference between 'Cancelled' & 'Delayed'..

Cheese

Yes but this is false news. It was delayed it's not going to be cancelled.. There's a huge difference between 'Cancelled' & 'Delayed'..

I didn't say the news was 'correct' I simply stated it was not a repost. making your original statement invalid.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't say the news was 'correct' I simply stated it was not a repost. making your original statement invalid.

Smh, trying to explain something to someone is getting harder by the day.. SO LETS TRY CAPS.

CANCELED MEANS THEY'RE NOT GOING TO BE SELLING IT ANYMORE.

DELAYED MEANS THEY'RE GOING TO SELL IT BUT THEY'RE NOT GOING TO BE SELLING IT THE DAY THEY SAID THEY WHERE GOING TO.

HE MEANT TO SAY DELAYED AND NOT CANCELLED. SO THIS IS STILL A REPOST.

Cheese

Smh, trying to explain something to someone is getting harder by the day.. SO LETS TRY CAPS.

DELAYED MEANS THEY'RE GOING TO SELL IT BUT THEY'RE NOT GOING TO BE SELLING IT THE DAY THEY SAID THEY WHERE GOING TO.

How do you know if the OP meant delayed? He wrote cancelled twice, pretty intentional even if incorrect.

& nope never knew the difference between cancelled or delayed.. hmm thats tough try explaining again

How do you know if the OP meant delayed? He wrote cancelled twice, pretty intentional even if incorrect.

& nope never knew the difference between cancelled or delayed.. hmm thats tough try explaining again

^ makes sense to me. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

one makes a question 

one makes a statement 

is not the same  :lol:

$3000, actually. It's absurd how much money they were going to charge for that thing.

2000... Not 3000.

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

Cancelled to make way for the new GTX 800 series perhaps? Would you rather wanna buy a Titan Z or some thing like GTX 895 MX?

If it's been delayed again, which seems to be the case since it was supposed to be out today, it's not a repost.

ITT people still crying about the price of a GPU they weren't buying in the first place. 

Well I feel like Nvidia made a really good decision. They will probably come out with a 790 Ti though.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard