E-PRANCE 0801 Mini 1080p Dashcam

I knew it was a stunt!

Linus, you need a new car bro.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

o boy, i must stay up for to see this. Only problem I see is the amount of footage that is able to be stored without overwriting is not a huge amount but I guess it sufficient. I would find the wire hanging down rather distractive and annoying as well, I would much  prefer a "dash" mounted one instead if they actually exist.

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

i see, so the twitter feed about running someone over with a "car" ?

happy-i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

On another note, it was an awkward thing seeing the video start out like that. but you guys did a good job pulling it together, 

a ninja never sleeps :ph34r:

Details separate people.

We need a donation button for a new car for Linus.

or at a repair fund, so he can fix the water leak its the west coast and 1/2 to 3/4 of the year its raining. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

or at a repair fund, so he can fix the water leak its the west coast and 1/2 to 3/4 of the year its raining. 

I live in WNY which is one of the rainiest places in the US so I feel his pain.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Hilarious video Linus!

But srsly, was that a bullet hole in your windshield? :-O

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

wow this is actually very useful.

Since I live in the states, and in my city (Las Vegas) we are not able to contact metro if a "fender bender" occurs. Therefore when accidents occur. and when it comes to insurance claims it becomes a big ordeal.

Having this video proof during an accident can really help your case if you are not the one at fault.

I've seen dash cams before but their quality was lacking and very expensive, although they did come with some cool features like streaming the video live to your phone and saving it in a cloud based storage, which would let you record continuous video even when your car is parked.

For this price, it is very reasonable to invest in one of these just to be able to watch out for drivers in daily commuting. 

da_deity

Linus, why is your windshield cracked? :)

EDIT: Nevermind, did not watch till the end.

I been looking for a dash cam after I was involved in a hit and run. Going to look into this one.

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

As soon as Slick mentioned having an injury during the opening skit, first thing that came to my mind was how much you could sue someone for bruising your own ego..

As for the product, not entirely sure if it's mentioned as I don't own a car, I didn't particularly peruse through the product page, but for managing footage and when Linus was going over how you could save clips and record over the rest of the footage, it made me think that this could benefit from smart phone integration, as the limited interface on the device could be a little, uh, fiddly, if you will, for people in our advanced technological age.

Linus could enter that car on Pimp My Ride

top lol, one of the best linus videos ive seen so far

you should send your car to a repair shop though

"I've been mad for fucking years, absolutely years, I've been over the edge for yonks..."

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us are...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."

"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."

Great vid, but i'm curious about night time driving, as it's different from a room with a lamp.

I call BS, that's probably Slicks car which Linus accumulated to his reservoir of props. The Lambo is hidden in the underground base with the "L.A.S.E.R.".

But seriously that car would not be allowed to drive on German roads.

Linus, you need a new car for your baby

MY SETUP
CPU: Intel i7-4771 , RAM: Team Xtreem DDR3 1600MHz 8GB x 4 , MB: Intel DZ87KLT-75K , GPU:Asus OC GTX760, SSD: Plextor M5P 256GB , HDD: 1TB WD Black , PSU: Antec HCG520M

feel bad for you linus. if it wasn't for being pacific north-west and raining like climate change here, I'd sugest riding the bike more.

@LinusTech In the UK we would probably be banned from driving if we took something like that on the road. Our cars have to have a yearly MOT test to ensure they are road worthy. They check tyres, co2 emissions, safety equipment and all sorts. If you do not have an MOT certificate, you can be prosecuted, fined or banned from driving

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii