Girls (I know, another one of these)

Shd0w2

Okay, I'm having trouble deciding something. I've liked this girl for over two years, we've been getting closer ever since, I think I'm half in the friendzone, half out. Why? Well she does a lot of things which show interest in me outside of the friendzone. This all started two years ago, as I said before, when she awe'd everyone in our double accelerated math class, I took an interest to her, and slowly became friends, we are quite close now, but my real question is, should I try to move it forward, or just keep this extremely smart and great friend longer than an average relationship would last? I feel like she always propels me towards finding new things and doing things which I would not have done before, so I applaud her for that. Another complication would be that she recently broke up with an idiotic dickhead who just dated her for "Status" and she doesn't really have interest in dating. I myself, have not really had an interest in dating anyone, or even her, for a while. But its really recently that she's kind of showing affection to me at the end of this school year. I really don't know what to do, forgive me if I seem to be repeating phrases or things. I feel like I have a chance with her, at first, all my friends said "SHE'S WAY OUT OF YO LEAGUE"of legends But after a while, my friends, and some of her friends, and some randoms of course, said we would make a good couple. So I don't really find getting rejected would be an viable option. I just need to overall decide whether or not to date her. Either I will have a long lasting relationship as friends, or a relationship which has no realistic time, IE: one month, or one year, and so on. If I choose to date her, than after we break up, our ties together may break and burn, you could say.

So please! Feedback :D

Diamond 5 in League :)

Go forth, whether it ends well or not it'll probably be fun while it does.

If she doesn't have an interest in dating, just don't make it official?

The issue of 'breaking ties' or changing the 'status quo' isn't as big of an issue when there isn't a defined relationship or status. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Go forth, whether it ends well or not it'll probably be fun while it does.

My only problem with that, is that in my current opinion,  dating can kind of be pointless, and you can't really do much without having results which can harm future things.

You get to pick TWO and ONLY two of the following:

1~~Happiness

2~~Girls

3~~Brains

You cannot have all 3. That simply cannot happen.

~Judah

what's up :)

You've got a purdy mouth boy.

1~~Happiness

2~~Girls

3~~Brains

You can have all 3.

1~~Happiness

2~~Girls

3~~Brains

R  O  F  L

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

:)

that's all you need and your crotch will make the pacific look like a puddle

1~~Happiness

2~~Girls

3~~Brains

can he have all 3 if he switches teams?

Error: 410

If she doesn't have an interest in dating, just don't make it official?

The issue of 'breaking ties' or changing the 'status quo' isn't as big of an issue when there isn't a defined relationship or status. 

I guess thats what it's at right now, I just really don't want to do something which might make it weird for her and go too far. So it's kind of really unknown, so I don't know limits.

Ask her to go to the movie theatre with you

Its a good idea, but I think if I do something passiveish like that, I'll just ask for her number to keep in touch over the summer.

I laughed when you made the League of Legends joke..... I.... need to get a life.

;-; *high five*

Pics or it didn't happen

catcuddle.jpg

You can have all 3.

no hes right

if you could have all 3 you would not be living on this goddamn planet

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

catcuddle.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! <3

Spoiler

no hes right

if you could have all 3 you would not be living on this goddamn planet

*Buys ticket to Mars

"Seeya sucka!"

1~~Happiness

2~~Girls

3~~Brains

I'll briefly explain her:

Extremely smart, so am I, so its not like she'd get bored with me.

She's cute, to me atleast, which is all I need

I'm 99% sure she's not a guy.

I find myself happy with her whenever we talk together.

She's really really atheltic.

So overall, me, being semi athletic and super techy, and her being really athletic and not the most advanced or good with tech, but can learn.

So in that sense, we are kind of opposites, but, don't opposites attract? Also, I already find myself getting more active and doing new things with her, and teaching and showing her things of my own.

My only problem with that, is that in my current opinion,  dating can kind of be pointless, and you can't really do much without having results which can harm future things.

I said go forth, and I meant that as you continue in this situation whatever the outcome I think some good times will be involved either way.

I worded it poorly but I wasn't suggesting a course of action.

My girlfriend Whitney, people were saying she is way out of my league which was very true, but we have been together for 3 months now. 

and Whitney's like a 8.7 ^_^

EDIT: Although if you do ask this girl out dont be disappointed if she said no. Dont get all glum about it, you should know in advance what the outcomes could be. 

LOL i love how people keep asking for girl advice on a tech forum :P

That's why I added (I know, another one of these)

um..

Exactly... come over her lover boy!