Girls (I know, another one of these)

Shd0w2

It will b awkward tho.

I know a guy who dated her for about 4 months, it wasn't extrmely srsly but it was pretty serious, and they are still great friends.

Diamond 5 in League :)

Sadly there is no 'd' option in life. You realize this more the older you get.

well for the ladies there is ;)

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

Can't you use the money to buy girls?

yes but not love/happieness, just ask The Beatles, plus like Enderman said: "you run out of money cause theyre so expensive to keep"

You get to pick TWO and ONLY two of the following:

1~~Happiness

2~~Girls

3~~Brains

You cannot have all 3. That simply cannot happen.

Brains get cash, you can buy happiness

I know a guy who dated her for about 4 months, it wasn't extrmely srsly but it was pretty serious, and they are still great friends.

Well then you're good 2 go!

yes but not love/happieness, just ask The Beatles, plus like Enderman said: "you run out of money cause theyre so expensive to keep"

What if your brain makes you happy?

You make a great point, I'm just so indecisive, I might as well ask her out over the summer or something :P WHICH IS SOON. 

Okay, thanks guys, that's enough. I think I have made a decision mostly.

That or some dance like prom or whichever dances are coming up if you're still in school, but there are dances y'know, outside of high school drama BS.

Today-I-Choose-Love.jpg

I think... I think... I just got e-raped....

um..

That or he just ate an amazing hot dog.
batman-eats-a-hotdog-o.gif

Mmmhmm good... So good...

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I'll briefly explain her:

Extremely smart, so am I, so its not like she'd get bored with me.

She's cute, to me atleast, which is all I need

I'm 99% sure she's not a guy.

I find myself happy with her whenever we talk together.

She's really really atheltic.

So overall, me, being semi athletic and super techy, and her being really athletic and not the most advanced or good with tech, but can learn.

So in that sense, we are kind of opposites, but, don't opposites attract? Also, I already find myself getting more active and doing new things with her, and teaching and showing her things of my own.

I don't believe in the "opposite attract theory". Ive had long-lasting (2 years and 1 1/2 years - im still young) relationships in which ive been really happy, one was a geek girl and the other was a tech-unfriendly girl.

My point. You are happy with her. You are friends. You find her attractive. You are considering evolving your relationship. so; here goes my question:

How would YOU react if she got another boyfriend while you are thinking this?

If the answer is: "I would get pissed and depressive". - Go for it. give it a try. you will regret not trying.

if the answer is "Good for her - we can be friendz forever" - you should keep your distance...

Next up. Really consider the fact that she may not want another relationshit so soon . (Im after this girls who is scared of relationsips... Im working on it so I can't ask her out just yet :( ) But this needs to get talked about. Ask her, you are smart, deceive her into involuntarily telling you if she seeks a man or not.

(disclaimer - I talk about my experience, its the only thing I can be sure about <3)

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

you must have a very sad existence if you rely on your brain to make you happy...

you must have a very sad existence if you rely on your brain to make you happy...

lol

Is that from first hand experience? :P

Duh huh huh. "First hand". The pun! SO GOOD!

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I don't believe in the "opposite attract theory". Ive had long-lasting (2 years and 1 1/2 years - im still young) relationships in which ive been really happy, one was a geek girl and the other was a tech-unfriendly girl.

My point. You are happy with her. You are friends. You find her attractive. You are considering evolving your relationship. so; here goes my question:

How would YOU react if she got another boyfriend while you are thinking this?

If the answer is: "I would get pissed and depressive". - Go for it. give it a try. you will regret not trying.

if the answer is "Good for her - we can be friendz forever" - you should keep your distance...

Next up. Really consider the fact that she may not want another relationshit so soon . (Im after this girls who is scared of relationsips... Im working on it so I can't ask her out just yet :( ) But this needs to get talked about. Ask her, you are smart, deceive her into involuntarily telling you if she seeks a man or not.

(disclaimer - I talk about my experience, its the only thing I can be sure about <3)

With the dickhead who was there before,I kind of wanted to do something, but  Ididn't want to go out of my way to ruin stuff, I felt depressed and I always kept thinking any worrying, and my friend said he'd give it a week tops, I was like "nahhhhhh I think they'll be together 4 evuurrrrrz,(FEEL BAD FOR ME)" And then a day later, they broke up. I was overjoyed and I was glad, but she kinda was feeling weird for a while after that, so I haven't really done much. overall, I say that  I got pissed and depressed to an extent which might be enough. And your second point about relationshit's is true, thats why I plan on doing it over the summer or something.

Is that from first hand experience? :P

I stole her self proclaimed "Stick of doom" and smacked her with it when we went on a hike during school *LOVE COLORADO*

Brains get cash, you can buy happiness

Yes. Brains can get you money, and money can get you girls, which in turn get you happiness. BUT Girls are expensive, so if you run out of money you also run out of happiness, which in turn makes you lose your brains, so you can no longer get money again. Your girls cannot bring you money or brains, but brains and money cannot bring you happiness. Therefore a lack of brains will lead to you not being able to afford girls for happiness. This lack of brains will make you very confused when you try to understand a complicated cycle like I have just explained, so I recommend you make sure your brains can bring you enough money to make the girl last long enough for eternal happiness, which will make brains and money unnecessary if you do it right. Correct?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Yes. Brains can get you money, and money can get you girls, which in turn get you happiness. BUT Girls are expensive, so if you run out of money you also run out of happiness, which in turn makes you lose your brains, so you can no longer get money again. Your girls cannot bring you money or brains, but brains and money cannot bring you happiness. Therefore a lack of brains will lead to you not being able to afford girls for happiness. This lack of brains will make you very confused when you try to understand a complicated cycle like I have just explained, so I recommend you make sure your brains can bring you enough money to make the girl last long enough for eternal happiness, which will make brains and money unnecessary if you do it right. Correct?

You guys are still arguing about this? DAYUM.

Yeah then you run out of money cause theyre so expensive to keep.

What if your Bill Gates

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

What if your Bill Gates

Then according to the cycle, you have unlimited girls and happiness. Sadly we are not all Bill Gates :C

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

You guys are still arguing about this? DAYUM.

DAMN straight.

daaaaaaaamn-o.gif

That's if you're with a gold digger. Just be honest with her if you don't have money.

I stole her self proclaimed "Stick of doom" and smacked her with it

bf3__u_wot_m8_by_plzexplode-d5ubr62.png

DAMN straight.

daaaaaaaamn-o.gif

That's if you're with a gold digger. Just be honest with her if you don't have money.

Sadly, I'm a white BOI... :( #JustlikeTmclelland

Then according to the cycle, you have unlimited girls and happiness. Sadly we are not all Bill Gates :C

Yea Unfortunately 

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ