It just isn't fair (confidence & girls)

So I recently acquired a girlfriend, I love her so much it can't be described, and even if she lives in Denmark I stay true to her no matter what.

Thing is, I went to a club tonight like I usually do and my confidence was shining so much that I got flirted with 6 times. The confidence came from the relationship.

So when I don't have a relationship I don't have attraction from girls, when I do have a relationship I attract girls.

It's so unfair!!!

People always want what they can't have  ;)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

So I recently acquired a girlfriend, I love her so much it can't be describe

Slow down tiger

Just messing with you

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

People always want what they can't have  ;)

I guess. I won't ever betray her of course but it isn't fair. :P

I love her so much it can't be described

Don't get too overconfident, because when/if she leaves you, you will want to kill yourself.

My advice: don't kill yourself.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

you get in a relationship, you're happy, your confidence goes through the roof... girls can smell that from a mile away. 

one thing i know , when your single all you see is people in relationships , when you are in a relationship all you see is single people and get flirted with , that's life aha , thats why i have a computer if something goes wrong i can fix it hassle free aha 

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

Don't get too overconfident, because when/if she leaves you, you will want to kill yourself.

My advice: don't kill yourself.

Oh no, I won't kill myself, ever. :)

It's just insane how much your confidence goes up.

one thing i know , when your single all you see is people in relationships , when you are in a relationship all you see is single people and get flirted with , that's life aha , thats why i have a computer if something goes wrong i can fix it hassle free aha 

LOL so you have a relationship with your computer? xD Make sure you put that ram in those slots correctly!

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Pfft consider yourself lucky some of us have more problems than you on the topic lol. 

Yeah, I know.

I tried laughing fake in the past when I didn't have a gf, but it didn't work.

The genuine laugh I have now just shows that girls are predators for confidence.

Oh no, I won't kill myself, ever. :)

It's just insane how much your confidence goes up.

Its also insane how much your confidence goes down when you break up :C

Spoiler

You know what else makes yous your confidence go up?

drugs.

YUS

METH PARTY

Spoiler

You know what else makes yous your confidence go up?

drugs.

HAHAHAH Helping you son of a bitch hahhaha

I swear... .I'm gonna die from asphyxiation because of all your god dam jokes.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

YUS

METH PARTY

more like ecstasy, molly, cocaine, stuff that gets you hyped 

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

LOL so you have a relationship with your computer? xD Make sure you put that ram in those slots correctly!

well i especially named her rachelle :P , she does exactly what i need and want from a relationship with out the downsides :P

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

more like ecstasy, molly, cocaine, stuff that gets you hyped 

and salts

and heroin

and why did this topic about girls turn into a list of drugs :P

Spoiler

and salts

and heroin

and why did this topic about girls turn into a list of drugs :P

BECUZ DRUHGZ

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

well i especially named her rachelle :P , she does exactly what i need and want from a relationship with out the downsides :P

Thats great. Just hope for no BSDOs :D

Spoiler

You need to research polygamy :P

Mr Barnacules your wife is on line 1.

Wasn't there once a dude who tried to get married to a broomstick or something? You should propose.

Girls love confidence from men, they also give confidence to men, this is why cheating is so common. :P

Wasn't there once a dude who tried to get married to a broomstick or something? You should propose.

she proposed to me , those optical drives come in handy 

Current Build : 

Laptop:

CPU: