It just isn't fair (confidence & girls)

It's just argghh.... it shouldn't be this way. :D

If I was single I sure as hell would want that opportunity. :P But nooooo.

Women are blinded by confidence. But what sucks is that I hate having too much attention from people. Had to deal with it a lot at school and being well known is sometimes a weight on your shoulder. People begin to expect too much from you and it's not like you can give them what they want every single day.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Women are blinded by confidence. But what sucks is that I hate having too much attention from people. Had to deal with it a lot at school and being well known is sometimes a weight on your shoulder. People begin to expect too much from you and it's not like you can give them what they want every single day.

Hmm, well luckily I have not encountered this problem yet. :P

Pfft consider yourself lucky some of us have more problems than you on the topic lol. 

You speak the truth, son. And guess what? It hurts...

alphaworks-truthhurts-lg.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

alphaworks-truthhurts-lg.jpg

hturt?

am i reading this right?

Error: 410

No shit your fucking Kamina Snoop Dog what did you expect?

*shrugs* such is life. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

No shit your fucking Kamina Snoop Dog what did you expect?

*shrugs* such is life. 

Don't worry, I think everybody meets their first love at one point or another. :) It will happen to all of you.

Statisticly speaking it should even!

Don't worry, I think everybody meets their first love at one point or another. :) It will happen to all of you.

Statisticly speaking it should even!

That's if I ever find someone attractive lol... I'm a strange one. 

I'm not really worried really. It's just a bit bothersome. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

You will... Don't worry. :D just don't set your standards too high. :)

You will... Don't worry. :D just don't set your standards too high. :)

Lol what the hell are my standards, I never met anyone I liked. hahhaha

hturt?

am i reading this right?

No, it's "truth hurt" in some weird combination. Eh, poor choice of image, I wanted to use Paul Pierce, but the image was a bit too big.

*shrugs* such is life. 

"What always happens. Life." - Summer, played by Zooey Deschanel, from 500 Days of Summer.

Right now, I'm not going to let myself be with anyone until whatever's up with me gets better - I don't want to burden them by being a nervous wreck all the time. I don't care how kind, understanding, and loving she is, I will not let her into my own little, ****ed up hell. No one deserves that. I won't and don't want to watch an angel burn for me.

Sure, having someone who's special to you is great and would make life more heavenly, but I can't bear to let anyone deal with my issues that personally aside from therapists and family.

Oh, and damn it all for being such a nice guy. I think I accidentally made someone become interested in me. That or she's really friendly and has a nice smile. I sure hope I'm freaking wrong and she's just a nice person.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Lol what the hell are my standards, I never met anyone I liked. hahhaha

Well, you yourself should know what your standards are. :P

Well, you yourself should know what your standards are. :P

Ehhh I'm messed up in the head I guess. Disregard me~

So that's the issue you insinuated in another thread, you're asexual?

Or really picky. No offense by the way.

Ehhh I'm messed up in the head I guess. Disregard me~

Well, you probably look good even if you are messed up in the head. :P

I have an ugly mug and still attract. ;)

Well, you probably look good even if you are messed up in the head. :P

I have an ugly mug and still attract. ;)

Well, there's this...

hotcrazy.jpg

I don't think he'll get offended he's a pretty cool customer, you might get a .gif of his trademark anime guy though. ^_^

Seems like a accurate term for me.... 

Kinda hard to be picky if you straight up have little to no interest in the first place. I see someone and the first thing I think of is "hmm I wonder what type of personality he/she has..." more often in the negative sense than not. 

y9atXAB.gif

I'm like this

I don't think he'll get offended he's a pretty cool customer, you might get a .gif of his trademark anime guy though. ^_^

Kinda hard to be picky if you straight up have little to no interest in the first place. I see someone and the first thing I think of is "hmm I wonder what type of personality he/she has..." more often in the negative sense than not. 

I'm like this

I think the language might be a problem, but seriously, this image works about "getting interested". I wonder if I can post the "mf" word... Well, better look up the CoC.

Edit: Yeah, probably can't post anything with the "mf" word.

Whats this? we are talking about ladies!!!!??? brb going to read the whole thread!

I think more so love in general than just ladies. Come on, we need some gentlemen love too!

Hmm, I wonder why so few women post in threads like this... Hmm...

I think the language might be a problem, but seriously, this image works about "getting interested". I wonder if I can post the "mf" word... Well, better look up the CoC.

Edit: Yeah, probably can't post anything with the "mf" word.

Hahaha that cracked me up.... 

Ughhh things to do

vTGTdrN.gif

I think more so love in general than just ladies. Come on, we need some gentlemen love too!

Hmm, I wonder why so few women post in threads like this... Hmm...

Love, the mystery of the universe, not even HE-MAN can Muscle trough that riddle.

What is love? baby don't hurt me~

Edit: oh yeah on topic. Well that is an interesting story, and i do like your resolve, stay true and loyal and hopefully things will go smooth criminal till death.