ALL Club Officers in My School are Corrupt -- Please Help!

Hello LTT, 

I have been having political issues in school. 

At the beginning, I noticed that many were odd, and that many were corrupt. 

And now they have committed the ultimate sin: rigged elections. 

Let's start at the beginning: 

PART I

First, the leader of this corrupt group chose my best friend to run with him as co-presidents of a prestigious science society, a purely political move considering that he considers my friend as a way to get votes. 

PART II

Yesterday, there was an honor society election in which students could run for various positions. 

See the candidates who won were all a member of a "non-profit" B.S. organization that that main evil one created. 

These elections were completely rigged, considering some of them had weak speeches, and all of their victories were absolutely overwhelming. 

AND here's the slight: one corrupt person did not win. 

Thus, the VP of this organization inquired into ONLY the vote tallies of that position, because he was surprised about the upset. That's what tipped me off. This man is a self-identified man who craves power and nothing more. And he has purposefully told me bad advice, and to my folly, I followed once in the past, and have now learned my lesson. 

PLEASE tell me what I can do to show my school and teachers (one in particular who is in on the whole thing and is EXTREMELY partial) that these people are evil shams. 

I need advice badly; my mind is very angered. 

Thank you LTT. You are the kindest community I've been in, and I thank you for the time we have shared and will continue to share. Any advice would be much appreciated. 

Again, thank you. Sorry about the wall of text. I hope you can find the time to read it. 

P.S.

Their organization's name is Kornucopia Kids. It is a complete sham that they are doing to put on their college resumes. None of them care for others; this comes from all of my personal experience with them. If you want to find their website, just google the foundation's name, and it's the first result. I would not like to post the link here. And, if you don't mind, post some negative comments about them on their website, but please DON'T mention me, my forum name, or info from this post. 

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

give a man power and he will be come evil. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Tell the principal?

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

yes, just look at linus we gave him power. I recently asked him to grow a beard and he said no.........

unsub

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

And here I thought Putin was bad.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

yes, just look at linus we gave him power. I recently asked him to grow a beard and he said no.........

unsub

he probably cant grow one. hes a shamed

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

He'll make an exellent politician one day.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

He'll make an exellent politician one day.

I hate politicians. All mothers agree. 

"Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be president, but they don't want them to become politicians in the process." –President John Kennedy

I hate politicians. All mothers agree. 

"Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be president, but they don't want them to become politicians in the process." –President John Kennedy

Doesn't everyone hate politicians? I just remarked that his way of doing things is very politician like.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Sorry.....I just can't stop laughing. I know its clearly important to you, but this is so fucked up that I can't handle it..

Just the first sentence "I have been having political issues in school." What the hell has happened to this world

This whole obsession you have in the US with clubs like this and fraternities that actually can be a factor in college applications and jobs in the most insane thing ever.

Boycut it FFS. Who cares!

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Sorry.....I just can't stop laughing. I know its clearly important to you, but this is so fucked up that I can't handle it..

Just the first sentence "I have been having political issues in school." What the hell has happened to this world

This whole obsession you have in the US with clubs like this and fraternities that actually can be a factor in college applications and jobs in the most insane thing ever.

Boycut it FFS. Who cares!

Yeah... it's pretty funny and sad at the same time...

I just really hate these people for what they have done to disgrace two clubs that I think stand for more than just stuff on a college resume. These bastards need some punishment and there's no way that the corrupt system will give them what they deserve. 

In the end, I really don't want to care, but I can't, and I guess that's why this frustrated me so much this afternoon. 

Colleges care about these things, and more than that, the faculty will trumpet these a**hole children as the bastions of service, integrity, and intellect, when they are just liars and con-men. 

Yeah... it's pretty funny and sad at the same time...

I just really hate these people for what they have done to disgrace two clubs that I think stand for more than just stuff on a college resume. These bastards need some punishment and there's no way that the corrupt system will give them what they deserve. 

In the end, I really don't want to care, but I can't, and I guess that's why this frustrated me so much this afternoon. 

Colleges care about these things, and more than that, the faculty will trumpet these a**hole children as the bastions of service, integrity, and intellect, when they are just liars and con-men. 

Well, look at it this way.... "These bastards need some punishment and there's no way that the corrupt system will give them what they deserve." This will prepare you for life in the real political system as well.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Well, look at it this way.... "These bastards need some punishment and there's no way that the corrupt system will give them what they deserve." This will prepare you for life in the real political system as well.

I know... I know...

Letting go of all of these issues might be the best thing. It's just unfortunate watching the system become shackles, to watch what I care for dissolve into unrecognizable dust because of some corrupt fools. 

I've cooled down a lot, but I don't want to be the one to accept our flawed system. That's just not my personality type. 

#1. Talk to their parents

#2. Consume popcorn and laugh

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

<--  Not THIS Man !!!!!!

YOU HEAR ME PPL ?!?!????

Give me ALL your power, drop to your knees and swear fealty to me, I promise to use this power wisely.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

1. make a club

2. be more corrupt than them

3. ?????

4. watch them cry

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

I know... I know...

Letting go of all of these issues might be the best thing. It's just unfortunate watching the system become shackles, to watch what I care for dissolve into unrecognizable dust because of some corrupt fools. 

I've cooled down a lot, but I don't want to be the one to accept our flawed system. That's just not my personality type. 

Ahh...just wait my friend. I was obsessed with politics when I were younger until you see that nothing ever changes.

Just let them go... they are training for the real world politics club.

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

You are the hero that they deserve, but not the one it needs right now. 

batman-the-dark-knight-rises.jpg

COMIC SANS

get a couple smoke grenades get soem people and lead a rebellion

House of Cards: High School Club Edition

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)