What is the most BADASS thing you have ever done?

megadarkwood

I have a few stories that might take a while to type, so I will update with them..

The go-kart barrel roll

So, this is probably one of the most badass things I have done. This happened last summer. I was out with a few cousins and we decided to go go-karting. We went to a course that is about 2.75km long and one part was like this. So, 3rd lap out of 5, going down the curvy part (like the picture I linked) I'm in second behind the oldest cousin that was with me, 3 were behind me. I took the turn too wide and hit the really short wall and ended up basically barrel rolling over and onto the lower part. It took me a few seconds to pull my self together and realize what I did, after I finally was ready to go my cousin was driving towards me with his mouth wide open. I instantly turned around and ended up winning the race :D

The unintentional 360:

This one is pretty short, and first of the many biking related ones that I will be adding. I was out on at a regional park with some friends and we were biking on the downhill trails. After a few hours we decided to go out on the hardest trail and me, being the most experienced one there, was picked to go first. So, after going down for a few minutes, everything was all good. Until I was going down a straight part (wayyyy too fast) and noticed a 5ft drop up ahead. Instinctively, not being ready for the drop, I slammed my rear breaks causing them to lock. The back wheel went sliding out towards the right and didn't help me stop at all. I went off the drop and the momentum from the skid caused me to do a full 360 and land. My friends were going nuts :P

Paintball close-call 1/?:

This happened on Saturday, 4 days ago (when posting this). It was the first game of the day, I was out playing paintball with 2 other friends. We got into our spots and right as the ref called "GO!" we ran off the break and I immediately shot 3 people, badass feeling engaged. We were about half-way into the game and I was on the bunker right next to the one that one of my friends was at. While we were communicating, someone snuck up behind us and shot my friend from point-blank (Breaking the "mercy" rule). Without thinking, I dove out of the way and did a quick shoulder roll, once I got back on my feet I pulled the trigger 4 times and hit the guy every time. Boom, ended up with 37 kills at the end of the day (2hrs).   

I have a few more, let me try to remember them. xD

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Killed noobs in CoD (PRO MLG) Haha

"Just another day at the office" Captain Price -Call of Duty

I didn't actually do it but I had a ride in a Marchetti SF.260 and the pilot sent it into a nosedive, goddamn that was exciting :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Sky dive

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Unknowingly I swam with a saltwater crocodile in Australia.

Usually I don't do badass stuff, it's usually just stupid, like the time I tried to run a train crossing while the train was coming.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I shot a dude because he had sex with my mom.

Too bad he respawned. My team still won though.

I did a xX420_No_Scope_BlazeItXx

Quote me to get a reply!

Got ran over by a unicycle

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Winning a game against a Pro gamer *dendi to be exact dota 2* I was a support so I couldn't kill him solo (if only I was night stalker) and I found out when I was dead, it was too long so I logged in to twitch on my phone and seen dendi and thought lets see who's he playing and I was in that game.. and trying not to pass out..  

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

Various acts of drifting in old RWD cars.

The coolest thing that's memorable right now happened at school, there was a kid who was a real prick and a bully to quite a lot of people, I threw a golf ball sized stone (maybe a bit smaller, and quite light) toward him on the school field (a fair distance) and shouted his name. It struck him in the face as he turned.

I retrieved the stone later that day (easy because of it's shape) and I still have it in a toolbox somewhere as a souvenir.

Hmm...

Not much..

I was going down a really steep gravel hill with a turn on my bike that ended with a metal gate, my bike was about to crash into the trees, i jumped off and landed on my feet and my bike crashed.

Probably more, ill post if i remember

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Almost lit my entire backyard, all 14 acres, on fire.

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

In video games? In real life? What?

In video games:
Battlefield 3,

• Sniped a soldier from 400m+ using an M1 Abrams primary gun (the cannon). 
  • Shot a circling helicopter (was going very fast) with Abrams' cannon as well. Never has a ball of fire falling from the sky excited me so. 
  • Took on the entire enemy team (5+ people) alone as a sniper with nothing but a rock in a field between me and them. Motion detection mines were used and lucky no scopes were had. I killed them all twice at least. They were pwning our entire team, so their lack of skill wasn't it.
  • Used an ATV and some C4 to blow up the enemy helicopter as someone got into it in the enemy base.

In life:

Not a lot. 

I pulled a 3 inch splinter out of my foot that went into it at a 90 degree angle (i.e. straight in) and walked it off like a champ. It went alll the way in. I was like 6-8.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Drifted on the highway ( Well kinda highway max speed was 60MPH , 100KM/H) in a BMW M3 Manhart at 3:00AM , no kidding + i was only 16 years old with no driver licence...

Smoked weed in my school ( you should NOT do this , this isn't even badass honestly lol)

Bungee-Jumped when i was in Brazil

Interested in Business and Technology

Slept next to a bear in the woods in New Mexico... we could hear it in our tents, trying to get to the bear bags

CPU: 4770k @ 4.6 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Formula RAM: G-Skill Trident X 16GB @ 1866 COOLER: EK Custom Loop (Supremacy/780 Block/360mm/280mm/MCP35X/Bitspower Res) GPU: Galaxy GTX 780 HOF @1425  STORAGE: 120GB/240GB Samsung 840 Evo, 2TB WD Black, 3TB Seagate Barracuda PSU: EVGA Supenova 1000G2 Case: Corsair 750D with 140mm Akasa Vipers MONITOR: Asus VG248QE

Steal a jelly baby from a pick n mix stand :P

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

In real life? Uhh... nothing I guess unless you want to count work...

In games? Tons of things~

In video games? In real life? What?

In video games:

Battlefield 3,

• Sniped a soldier from 400m+ using an M1 Abrams primary gun (the cannon). 
  • Shot a circling helicopter (was going very fast) with Abrams' cannon as well. Never has a ball of fire falling from the sky excited me so. 
  • Took on the entire enemy team (5+ people) alone as a sniper with nothing but a rock in a field between me and them. Motion detection mines were used and lucky no scopes were had. I killed them all twice at least. They were pwning our entire team, so their lack of skill wasn't it.
  • Used an ATV and some C4 to blow up the enemy helicopter as someone got into it in the enemy base.
In life:

Not a lot. 

I pulled a 3 inch splinter out of my foot that went into it at a 90 degree angle (i.e. straight in) and walked it off like a champ. It went alll the way in. I was like 6-8.

We should play some bf4 sometime!

And the splinter thing.... uhhhh *cringe*

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Went skydiving 8 times (my uncle has a skydiving business), only thing that ever happened is the main chute never deployed so I had to use the backup. 

I rode my friends dads banshee on a very very busy highway (picture below), a cop always sat by my house along the highway so we were friends and hes always like just dont get yourself hurt, hes like the coolest cop ever.

us1115s_pa104st.jpg

Jumped from a 3 story building into a pool

Drove a Lotus Elise at the skate park

Rode shotgun in a  Ferrari F12 at the skate park

Ran from the cops twice for stupid shit. 

Got fined once, I was skateboarding on school property after curfew with 5 other friends.

Climbed up and went inside a old water tower and went into a abandoned silk mill (picture below)

rT6kuS2.jpg

Does going to a black metal concert and getting splattered by goat's blood(unintentionally) count? I was just passing the head...

Yeah, it was disgusting...