LMG Sponsor Complaints

CPotter
6 hours ago, Eli7877 said:

update: after their last email, today they email me to say the sent the correct one the 35x71, but they printed the wrong label on the packaging,
so i guess by their system it said that i ordered the 72x30, because they printed a different label to it,
anyway, had they been less chaotic and more organized this whole thing wouldn't have happened.
and their method of resolving my issue was unacceptable, one offer of switching to a 55x20 desk from a 71x35!!!
then a 50$ refund and keep the 72x30, and then they have to consult the whole staff to figure out what was sent and what was not.
very chaotic, and it caused me ton of inconvenience.
i hope this would be beneficial for feedback and problem solving for any future reference.

Sounds like a horribly run company all the way around.  If they can't even get their packaging correct I would imagine they lose a ton of money due to returns.  I wouldn't even open the box, I'd just send it back.

On 10/18/2022 at 12:27 PM, Eli7877 said:

FlexiSpot lied about my order, mistreated me, insulted my intelligence, and I have proof.
TLDR, i bought a 71x35 desk from them, they confirmed they have 1 in stock, they sent me the shipping info and confirmation that it was sent out, couple days later, i contact them for an update, they tell me they don't have it in stock and ask me to consider something else, after they sent me something else already that they picked on their own which is a 72x30,then they change facts and start telling me that in their system i ordered the 72x30, where i have literal proof of it,i gave them proof of purchase and receipt,
and they're so conflicting, with it, yesterday one of them called me and told me "oh check again, we did actually send you the 71x35" i said alright, thank you, it was probably a mistake on your end, then i go home, and no, it's not what i ordered, it was actually the 72x30.
these people keep lying to me, not resolving my problem, and they're using lies to brush this off.
i heard about them through LTT, i trusted LTT that they're a good company i can trust to buy from, this is how they're treating me, with lies and faking truth.
this is unprofessional and unacceptable and insults my intelligence.
they changed my order without getting back to me, and they're changing facts and not admiting they made a mistake and i don't have the desk i wanted, and they're trying to make me keep an inferior product. 
I ordered the 71x35 inch bamboo desk from them for 859.59$ after tax,
I was extremely happy to find a desk that is wide and dark wood color and bamboo,
the only other option they had was the 79x35 desk which goes for 300$ more, so obviously I went with the 71x35 which is 8 inches less for 300$ less.
couple days later I contact them about my order status, and because I no longer see the listing online, and they tell me:
"we had an issue with the stock, may you consider another size?" for proof refer to > screenshot attachment: "flexispot 5" for proof.
how do you ask me to consider a different size, after you already made the decision on my behalf to send me something else?
and then he has the audacity to tell me "oh no you actually ordered a 72x30", he literally admitted above that because they're out of stock they couldn't send me that, so they send me the 72x30, they changed my order at their own convenience without ever getting back to me, taking me for an idiot customer and insulting my intelligence,
thank God for emails and proof of purchases and screenshots.
and mind you, that's couple days after I got the confirmation that they shipped the desk, and one of their employees confirmed to me that they have it in stock and it was shipped out, her name is "molly" for proof refer to > attachment email confirmation.
i contacted them over 10 times now to get a hold of management to resolve my issue but so far they're all unavailable and their reps either hang up on me after keeping me on hold or ask me "would you consider downgrading to a 55x20 desk? are you kidding me???? after sending me the wrong desk, he asks me to consider a way inferior out of specs desk?
and today i get an email where they tell me "upon checking you've ordered a 72x30 desk", completely changing facts for whatever purpose they have,
wether they have a faulty system or not that changed my ordered because it couldn't fill in, that's none of my business, or whatever intent it is,
i have screenshots and proof of purchase and i'm being treated with the utmost disrespect and insult to my intelligence by this company,
i got sent an inferior product to what i paid for, and now they're trying to get me to keep it and they're offering a " 50$ partial refund" for a way inferior product that i never asked for,
and they won't admit they're lying. and they're offering me way inferior products to what i ordered and agreed on with them. the 35x71.
seeing i heard about this from LTT, i believe i should let LTT know about the practices of their sponsors towards their customers.
screenshots names:
1. the shipped desk "not what i paid for and ordered"
2. current listing as it appears, they removed the 35x71.
3.one of their reps confirming the 1 left in stock i ordered has been shipped out.
4. email order summary.
5. online chat support to follow up,
6. him telling me i ordered the 72x30
7. me providing proof of purchase for the 35x71
8. him apologizing and asking me to consider something else because they're out of stock, "after they shipped something else that they picked on my behalf without getting back to me" super unprofessional and rude.
9. me explaining why i ordered it and how what he's saying is unreasonable.
10. their rep getting back to me offering something else WAY OUT OF SPEC, and they're still not admitting that they're wrong and i didn't order the 72x30. feels like i'm being treated like a robot.
11.order receipt in email.
12. old listing when i bought it.
13. proof of purchase from their own website.
14.order receipt in email.
i have all of these attached with my name and address removed. willing to share original with LTT staff
image.thumb.jpeg.80a5c65326cce5860a3bc38f22171003.jpeg

current listing.PNG

email confirmation.PNG

email receipt.PNG

flexispot 2.PNG

flexispot 3.PNG

flexispot 4.PNG

flexispot 5.PNG

flexispot 8.PNG

nonesense.PNG

order summary.PNG

original listing.PNG

original receipt from site.PNG

receipt.PNG

Hey Eli7877,

Thanks for sharing your experience with FlexiSpot. We take our audience's experience with the brands we accept sponsorship from very seriously and would love to assist as best we can here. Sending you a DM to continue the conversation.

Thanks,

Geoff

Maybe LMG can push Vessi more to finally implement worldwide shipping. I personally asked them over two years ago when they would introduce worldwide shipping and they said "soon". For me to order Vessi products, I would have to use at least two parcel forwarding companies, which is completely absurd. At the same time, LMG and other US companies such as Schiit can ship their products worldwide without any problems.

I used to be an ASUS fan but not anymore.  I recently purchased an ASUS GT-AXE16000 router and I am sending that back tomorrow.  I haven't bothered with an ASUS product for approximately a decade.  The router doesn't even come close to providing what the specs say it can deliver.  See a prior post I did today for more details.  Needless to say, customer service was horrid and the bad/non-existent software development has proven why I stopped being a fan.  Do what you want but ASUS products have many problems as well as the company and it's "customer service".  

Hey lovely LTT people,

I just wanted to raise a concern about the AnyDesk spot that happened on this week’s WAN show. 

This is more of a reputation based concern than myself having ever used AnyDesk as a product.

My concern is that for the last few years AnyDesk has been absolutely ubiquitous in scam baiting videos. People like pierogi, kitboga, Jim Browning etc. This in itself isn’t a bad mark for AnyDesk, at the end of the day a remote access tool is a remote access tool. However, it is worth noting that AnyDesk’s rise in prevalence in these videos was after TeamViewer introduced a lot of protections to make it harder for people to use TeamViewer as part of these scam operations. 

I get that products and teams can change.  But I would also like to hear about what AnyDesk are doing to make it difficult for scammers to abuse their software in any sponsored content for them. They have very strong negative name recognition and I don’t think they meet the excellent standards that LTT expects of its sponsors. 

But keep up the good work business team because you do a great job of making recommendations that the audience trust. 

On 10/29/2022 at 9:35 AM, terminal_w said:

Hey lovely LTT people,

I just wanted to raise a concern about the AnyDesk spot that happened on this week’s WAN show. 

This is more of a reputation based concern than myself having ever used AnyDesk as a product.

My concern is that for the last few years AnyDesk has been absolutely ubiquitous in scam baiting videos. People like pierogi, kitboga, Jim Browning etc. This in itself isn’t a bad mark for AnyDesk, at the end of the day a remote access tool is a remote access tool. However, it is worth noting that AnyDesk’s rise in prevalence in these videos was after TeamViewer introduced a lot of protections to make it harder for people to use TeamViewer as part of these scam operations. 

I get that products and teams can change.  But I would also like to hear about what AnyDesk are doing to make it difficult for scammers to abuse their software in any sponsored content for them. They have very strong negative name recognition and I don’t think they meet the excellent standards that LTT expects of its sponsors. 

But keep up the good work business team because you do a great job of making recommendations that the audience trust. 

Hey terminal_w, thanks for bringing this concern forward!

While looking into AnyDesk, this was something that was on the team's radar. We reached out to AnyDesk regarding this, and it is something that over the past while they have been taking seriously. They've informed us that there are a lot of newly introduced restrictions designed to reduce any fraudulent activities from unregistered users

• AnyDesk is now account based meaning there is now an additional wall to stop scams.
  • They have also created paths of communication with the scambaiting community to preemptively shut down any nefarious users of the platform.
  • Similar to other remote access platforms, AnyDesk has implemented suspicious connection screening, and included pop-up warnings about scams for their users.
  • Additionally, they've also added a watermark to inform users when a connection is neither legitimate or official.

Our personal contact here at LMG has also expressed that if you or anyone else does have concerns or questions, that AnyDesk would gladly take any constructive criticism and feedback on how to make their software a better and more comfortable service for the user, definitely including security and safety.

This is kinda based for asking, LMG. Tbh though I'm a dIrTy PiRaTe with both adblock and sponsorblock extensions on lock.

In the most recent video Double your FPS for FREE!\*\*\* - Nvidia DLSS 3.0, there is an ad spot for a company called Mine.

Mine requires access to your entire email history, which is uploaded to their servers, so that they can go through each email to find services you signed up for.

Aside from actually providing Mine with more sensitive data in emails than the data other companies hold of you:

• Several links are broken on the website linking to their privacy policy.
  • They say the service is free on their site, but there are reviews of people saying things are paywalled after you give them your email history.

A third party requesting access to your emails should never be trusted. Not only have you likely shared sensitive and personal information with friends/family, but these services like Mine can send emails on your behalf. They now have the ability to reset your password for any site. I'm not saying Mine does this, but they and similar services certainly have the ability to. Which is why you should never authorize access to your emails.

By using Mine's services you are giving up more personal data than you are reclaiming with them.

I picked up Extra for the last 6-8 months after hearing about it on the show. I am very conscious about not having credit cards, so I thought this would be a good way to help build my credit without giving ridiculous amounts of money to a bank.

I ran into some issues early on with how they tracked my available balance on my bank account, leading to several purchases being declined, so I switched over to just having subscriptions run on it. One day I reached out to their support (after months of using it) to see why my card didn't work. They told me that my verification failed when I set up the card, and I had to reverify. They claimed to have sent emails and push notifications to me, but I never got any after checking. I got all their other marketing emails, but not this one specific support email they claimed to have sent. The support rep said he would push my app to prompt me to reverify, which it never did. 

I recently decided to check my credit report in detail, and found that even though I've been paying them and using the card for months, they never reported a single purchase of mine to the credit companies. Needless to say I am rather upset having wasted so much money on their subscription service, and running into issues with how long they take to remove money from my account, that I finally cancelled it. 

I cannot, in food faith, recommend that anyone use this product. I'm sure it works for others, but based on my experience I would never suggest them.

I'm not sure if Savage Jerky is currently a sponsor or not, but I thought they were the sponsor for the WAN show a few weeks ago though.

On January 5th this year, I placed an order with Savage Jerky. The next day, I get an shipping notice email "All of the items from your order #10XXXX have now been shipped." Since that day, when I got to the order page, it has said "We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status."

After that, I kind-of forgot about the order until mid-summer. I still hadn't received the order at this time, so on June 22nd, I send their sales team an email.

order.png.9294c883b2e64d360710cc3da7406c04.png

Unless it went to the junk folder and I didn't catch it, I have not gotten a response from them yet.

Between now and then, this issue was out of sight, out of mind. I just ran into something that reminded me of it today. It's now November 2022, and I have not received my order or gotten a reply to my inquiry from them.

Has anybody else reported this happening to them? Should I keep trying to reach out to them?

Ryzen 7 7800X3D  | Asus Tuf RTX 3070 | 32GB DDR5-6000 | MSI MPG B650E | Lian Li Q58

11 hours ago, VeryColdAir said:

I'm not sure if Savage Jerky is currently a sponsor or not, but I thought they were the sponsor for the WAN show a few weeks ago though.

On January 5th this year, I placed an order with Savage Jerky. The next day, I get an shipping notice email "All of the items from your order #10XXXX have now been shipped." Since that day, when I got to the order page, it has said "We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status."

After that, I kind-of forgot about the order until mid-summer. I still hadn't received the order at this time, so on June 22nd, I send their sales team an email.

Unless it went to the junk folder and I didn't catch it, I have not gotten a response from them yet.

Between now and then, this issue was out of sight, out of mind. I just ran into something that reminded me of it today. It's now November 2022, and I have not received my order or gotten a reply to my inquiry from them.

Has anybody else reported this happening to them? Should I keep trying to reach out to them?

I had totally forgotten about them until I saw it pop back up on the WAN Show recently.  I guess they have enough product to send to advertisers.

1 hour ago, Erioch said:

I had totally forgotten about them until I saw it pop back up on the WAN Show recently.  I guess they have enough product to send to advertisers.

your profile pic when looked at really small looks like a rally car doing a sick skid 

On 11/8/2022 at 8:27 AM, zentada said:

In the most recent video Double your FPS for FREE!\*\*\* - Nvidia DLSS 3.0, there is an ad spot for a company called Mine.

Mine requires access to your entire email history, which is uploaded to their servers, so that they can go through each email to find services you signed up for.

Aside from actually providing Mine with more sensitive data in emails than the data other companies hold of you:

• Several links are broken on the website linking to their privacy policy.
  • They say the service is free on their site, but there are reviews of people saying things are paywalled after you give them your email history.

A third party requesting access to your emails should never be trusted. Not only have you likely shared sensitive and personal information with friends/family, but these services like Mine can send emails on your behalf. They now have the ability to reset your password for any site. I'm not saying Mine does this, but they and similar services certainly have the ability to. Which is why you should never authorize access to your emails.

By using Mine's services you are giving up more personal data than you are reclaiming with them.

Hey all,

Thanks for the feedback on Mine! We investigated them pretty thoroughly before agreeing to our partnership this year. We totally understand the hesitation on using your email account to create the digital footprint, and we made sure that was listed in the talking points. We spoke with Mine on this feedback, and received a response from them. For the paywall reviews, they tested a paid plan in a few regions a while back, before pulling the pilot. Mine currently makes its money from data removal services for companies, and have no current plans to charge for this service. For the broken links on their webpage, they recently migrated their site and are looking to fix that. If you could send us (or transparency@saymine.com) the places it's broken, we'll let them know to get it cleaned up.

Here's Mine's Privacy Policy: https://www.saymine.com/legal/privacy-policy as well as their transparency page: https://saymine.com/transparency. Rest assured, Mine is upfront in how their platform works, and simply use the metadata and subject line to analyze if it's a service, subscription or registration message and build that digital footprint to help you send your data requests. They don't use the data for anything else, nor sell it. Should any particular issues come up, our team will absolutely investigate them and look into it, but we feel Mine is being upfront in what their service is, so we're comfortable in having them advertise on our service (and some of our team has used it themselves in the past).

On 11/8/2022 at 1:12 PM, Airneanach said:

I picked up Extra for the last 6-8 months after hearing about it on the show. I am very conscious about not having credit cards, so I thought this would be a good way to help build my credit without giving ridiculous amounts of money to a bank.

I ran into some issues early on with how they tracked my available balance on my bank account, leading to several purchases being declined, so I switched over to just having subscriptions run on it. One day I reached out to their support (after months of using it) to see why my card didn't work. They told me that my verification failed when I set up the card, and I had to reverify. They claimed to have sent emails and push notifications to me, but I never got any after checking. I got all their other marketing emails, but not this one specific support email they claimed to have sent. The support rep said he would push my app to prompt me to reverify, which it never did. 

I recently decided to check my credit report in detail, and found that even though I've been paying them and using the card for months, they never reported a single purchase of mine to the credit companies. Needless to say I am rather upset having wasted so much money on their subscription service, and running into issues with how long they take to remove money from my account, that I finally cancelled it. 

I cannot, in food faith, recommend that anyone use this product. I'm sure it works for others, but based on my experience I would never suggest them.

Hey @Airneanach, are you able to send me a PM with a support ticket number or any other identifying number for the case? We'll absolutely be looking into this and ensuring that this is taken care of. 

21 hours ago, VeryColdAir said:

Hey @VeryColdAir, thanks for the feedback. Send me a PM with your order # and I'll get this looked at with our rep.

If anyone else has ordering issues with Savage Jerky, please let me know.

Hello! First time poster. I'm here on behalf of my community to talk about RackSolutions, such as when they were featured in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyZSqfmN_0I 

Recent allegations have come out from former employees involving sexual harassment, toxic workplace environment, and general Activision-Blizzardry.

RackSolutions is one of three subsidiaries of Innovation First International (IFI), and they also have ventures in educational (Vex Robotics) and toy (Hexbug) robotics. IFI shares and intermixes a lot of employees between all three of their subsidiaries and their core leadership is largely the same pool of people. Point is, no matter the division, you would likely at some point be coerced into one of the CEO Tony Norman’s house parties.

Recently, on the educational competition robotics side of things, a post on a major community forum was made concerning poor quality control on Vex products and questionable customer service practices. However, people soon also discovered IFI’s less-than-stellar Glassdoor page which detailed a very colorful image of how it is to work at IFI and RackSolutions/Vex/Hexbug. The common themes of the complaints are consistent across all three divisions of the company — the suckage permeates everywhere in Greeneville, Texas.

It's a heavy story with some disturbing themes, so I'm going to leave the bulk of it behind this spoiler (cw: sexual harassment, general harassment, general Bad Time)

Spoiler

Here are some key quotes from the Glassdoor:

A sure-fire way to ensure years of PTSD due to inactivity and mismanagement direct from the "owner" of the company. (And lack of initiative from the "lesser" owner). Expect to carry the cart, horse, and 'jockey' to the finish line only for the little man to take all the accolades. (70+ hr weeks at a time!) You get to make money for the "owner" to buy new toys!

Employees, especially the younger, experienced staff are seen as expendable. The "owner" will often boast openly after a departure about how "we are better off without them!" to anyone who will lend an ear. - Textbook sexual harassment suit waiting to happen here. Only a matter of time until the C-suite behavior sinks this dingy. - "owner" is often intoxicated in the office or around employees with loaded concealed carry weapon (often a "brag" of the owner) - directed threats of life to employees from "owner" while carrying loaded weapon - "owner" sees internship program as own personal dating pool; numerous relationships with interns - "mandatory" attendance to company parties at "owner's" home; C-suite would make very clear attendance was HIGHLY IMPORTANT for your career at IFI.

Very rushed deadlines. A lot of "We need this by the EOD" and it'll be a project that requires well over 20 hrs of work.

Unless you are homophobic, like to abuse people, and are a cisgendered white man, you won't be welcomed here.

DANGEROUS culture for women. Not just talking about the constant blue humor which makes some people uncomfortable, but genuine harassment happens frequently.

No, really. Don't let your daughter work here.

Unprovable discrimination happens all the time. The company is good at providing deniability and preventing evidence. If it can't be proved in court, it's acceptable.

All of the young talented individuals have now left for a reason. Toxic cultures don't fly anymore.

Despite being a multimillion dollar company with a small design department, the fulltime pay for 99% of the designers is in the bottom 20% of the national average while top leadership has a 6 fig salary(some at half a million a year). The intern program fuels EVERYTHING so production is cheaper and they can get rid of people whenever they want. Disrespectful and power hungry leadership that is borderline abusive. Racial tension is widely know for being swirled around and amped up from TOP leadership. Lots of dishonesty and manipulation masked as "it's just business" which creates a very toxic environment that EVERYONE notices.

However, these Glassdoor claims were then given more credence when known former IFI employees stepped forward to share their experiences. A selection of key quotes are included below:

To those here who are commenting about the Glassdoor reviews, as an ex VEX employee, I will openly state that the culture was sexist and homophobic. Folks openly made some racist jokes at the time and during my time there, I saw plenty of gaslighting, horrific behavior from management, and was gaslit myself specifically by my boss at the time.

As far as interns, I was one of the first in what has now become a normal operating procedure across IFI, hiring college interns & co-ops instead of Engineers to reduce cost. This is certainly part of what amplified the boys club atmosphere that already existed at IFI. Older employees talked about how there used to be Playboy magazines in the bathrooms, and younger interns were joking about an IFI fraternity. At the top of all of this is the overlying Issue with IFI, Tony Norman.

Unless the Finances of IFI have changed, Tony is a 51% owner, as compared to Bob’s 49%. This gives Tony complete decision-making authority and leaves no true in-road for others to improve the culture. It’s also the answer as to why IFI has a Jet… It finances it for Tony.

An employee once went to ‘HR’ about an inappropriate comment Tony had made regarding her weight… He came back later that day and berated her for 15 minutes about it at her desk.

At one point A female intern was approached by 3 different executives, and her own boss, about how it would be beneficial for her to go out to dinner alone with Tony.

I had two friends who were both verbally abused and threatened with violence, by Tony, while at work.

Imagine looking up from a discussion with a co-worker, only to see a senior VEX employee with p*rn on his screen.

After having an ex-wife sign their divorce paperwork in his office, Tony made it clear everyone should come to the front desk to toast his divorce. He also had her car tracked after the divorce, forcing her to sell it shortly thereafter.

In my time at IFI, I heard of and witnessed much worse than this, and took a lot of responsibility upon myself to protect as many younger individuals as possible. The stress did cause a severe mental breakdown, and PTSD that I am still dealing with through therapy 6 years later. I worked with a lot of incredible individuals that did their best to protect each other and am happy knowing that they have all moved on too much bigger and better things. I will forever be grateful for those individuals.

There are some additional anonymous posts, such as these DMs on a Reddit post linking to the thread, and an older Instagram post that’s widely suspected to be on working for IFI. Additionally, there are more posts in the thread and surrounding forums that add additional detail and insight into the deplorable frat-esque environment within.

The collective community reaction so far has been intense. Many highschool robotics teams following that thread have sworn off buying IFI/Vex products. Including, notably, 6 of the 9 #TeamIFI teams that the company directly sponsors to promote their brand in FIRST Robotics. [one] [two] [three] [four] [five] [six] with the rest possibly following. All of these teams compete a high level and are generally widely respected in the community. Additionally, many of these teams have smaller classroom-level programs highly reliant on Vex parts and educational material, so switching off IFI products constitutes a non-insignificant financial and labor hurdle.

When this story also spread to /r/battlebots, many commentators additionally expressed their wishes to boycott the products IFI sells to them under their Hexbug brand as well (toys, combat robot parts, etc.) One poster even mentioned they were reconsidering applying to IFI for an engineering internship after what they had read. 

In conclusion, we, the competition robotics community that helped birth IFI and RackSolutions, have pretty deep concerns, and hope that LMG finds this information useful.

edit: I am told that LTT is featured prominently on the RackSolutions homepage: https://www.racksolutions.com/image.thumb.png.d103c079ecaa8ae25063513ad0e2f1ef.png

Not a complaint, but a question concerning this product.

Micro Center Premium 1TB microSDXC Card, Nintendo-Switch Compatible Flash Memory Card, UHS-I C10 U3 V30 4K UHD Video A1 R/W Speed up to 90/70 MB/s Micro SD Card with Adapter (1TB) https://a.co/d/d7JCBs0

Knowing you are sponsored by Micro Center, I figured I'd ask you if this is legit. The price is less than half that of the Sandisk cards of the same capacity.

1 hour ago, Dragonwinged said:

Not a complaint, but a question concerning this product.

I'm not sure about the SD card but if you put up a post in the Storage Devices section people on the community might be able to give you some more info on it.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

I am coming over from the ChiefDelphi FIRST robotics competition forms because i remembered linus was partnered with IFI. Recently, many people have come out accusing IFI of being a awful place to work, sexual assaults, and other horrible things. IFI has released maybe the worst defense i have ever read, insinuating that all of whistleblowers are lying. 

proof for when they inevatably delete this2.png

2 hours ago, burner said:

I am coming over from the ChiefDelphi FIRST robotics competition forms because i remembered linus was partnered with IFI. Recently, many people have come out accusing IFI of being a awful place to work, sexual assaults, and other horrible things. IFI has released maybe the worst defense i have ever read, actively insulting the people who have spoken out. This is not ok.

proof for when they inevatably delete this2.png

Just read this and apparently I'm not seeing what your seeing. Looks like they are being fairly open about their policies. No attacks present either. Seems like your on a hate train for some reason. Do you have anything tangible to back up your claims?

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

47 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Just read this and apparently I'm not seeing what your seeing. Looks like they are being fairly open about their policies. No attacks present either. Seems like your on a hate train for some reason. Do you have anything tangible to back up your claims?

this is just the companies response after several weeks of allegations against them, i would recommend reading the other CD threads for information on what they actually did. To sum it up, i would recommend you read their glassdoor reviews. The thing that is infuriating about this is that many many credible people came out with detailed explanations of their time there. And then IFI pretty much said "if you were abused by other employees, why didn't you say something", despite the fact that the allegations detail corrupt HR stuff and a culture of abuse where reports were not taken seriously. Its not necessarily that this statement is bad on its own, but in context it is pretty awful.

4 minutes ago, burner said:

this is just the companies response after several weeks of allegations against them, i would recommend reading the other CD threads for information on what they actually did. To sum it up, i would recommend you read their glassdoor reviews. The thing that is infuriating about this is that many many credible people came out with detailed explanations of their time there. And then IFI pretty much said "if you were abused by other employees, why didn't you say something", despite the fact that the allegations detail corrupt HR stuff and a culture of abuse where reports were not taken seriously. Its not necessarily that this statement is bad on its own, but in context it is pretty awful.

Umm links? What threads are you referring to?

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

11 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Umm links? What threads are you referring to?

This is one of many firsthand accounts made by former employees of ifi, racksolutions, hexbug and vex concerning the toxicity in the workplace they endured: https://www.chiefdelphi.com/t/cw-violence-sexual-harassment-ifi-a-toxic-and-predatory-workplace-in-edtech/417760/

It is probably the easiest introduction to the topic, but if you want to read more you can enjoy this ~400 reply thread: https://www.chiefdelphi.com/t/cw-sexual-harassment-an-open-letter-to-vex/416929/

It’s probably important to note that a lot of these reference IFI which to an outsider may seem unrelated to LTT, however IFI is the parent company of RackSolutions and by all accounts, experiences like this are happening at all of the subsidiaries of IFI