Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
1 minute ago, raphidy said:

I did. I was a bit disappointed. The CGI stuff were well made.

I just finished rewatching the S2 of GITS and I just like the anime better. Now I am watching the Arise reboot. It's meh. I'll rewatch the original movies on the weekend.

Stand Alone Complex was better than Arise in my opinion. The movie? I haven't watched it, I heard they butchered the original meaning of the film.

1 minute ago, raphidy said:

Emotional romance: 5cm/s

Hanasaku Iroha, you'll get attached to the characters. Does it counts?

Shinsekai Yori, psychological, ethical, emotional show.

Hanasaku Iroha was a pretty good slice of life, 5cm/s was well done. The epilogue manga to it gave better closure to the movie though.

Shinsekai Yori was a actually one of the series that we voted to watch in the club, I didn't get to it however.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

2 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Stand Alone Complex was better than Arise in my opinion. The movie? I haven't watched it, I heard they butchered the original meaning of the film.

Hanasaku Iroha was a pretty good slice of life, 5cm/s was well done. The epilogue manga to it gave better closure to the movie though.

Shinsekai Yori was a actually one of the series that we voted to watch in the club, I didn't get to it however.

I am watching the movies/ova of Arise. I don't if the season is better or the same though.

Never heard of a epilogue manga...Shit, I have to read it. I got so depressed with that ending in the movie.

I got a friend who was pushing me to watch Shinsekai and I kept stalling. In the end, I absolutely love it. It has many meanings and many ways to interpret the story.

He's pushing me to watch Nagi but I don't know about that one.

21 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Your point?    Nothing wrong with magical girls.

Well, I don't like the "magical girls" genre too much..

Anyone here given Gantz:0 a go ? i'm not overly amp'd on the animation style but man did I love it, Went back and watched the 2 live action movies and will start the anime soon, Know there is a manga as well, just interested what others thought of it 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

1 hour ago, raphidy said:

Emotional romance: 5cm/s

Hanasaku Iroha, you'll get attached to the characters. Does it counts?

Shinsekai Yori, psychological, ethical, emotional show.

I love Hanasaku Iroha.    So many feels.  ?

I'm not going to lie, the worst part about some of these mediocre anime is the cringy-ness of the MC, especially some of the romance ones.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

Oh. didn't know this thread existed.

Guys what are your thoughts on the upcoming fate prisma movie?

Hoping they'd do it justice.

Just now, JuNex03 said:

Were not as active as we once were, I'll reboot this thread soonish. Need to stop procrastinating on this.

I know nothing about the upcoming fate prisma movie.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Just now, MyInnerFred said:

Were not as active as we once were, I'll reboot this thread soonish. Need to stop procrastinating on this.

I know nothing about the upcoming fate prisma movie.

I'm not procrastinating, I'm on lunch break xD

1 minute ago, JuNex03 said:

I'm not procrastinating, I'm on lunch break xD

I was referring to myself procrastinating. 

2 minutes ago, JuNex03 said:

Welcome!

I don't overly care about Prisma but I have been on/off watching the series for the adorableness. Other than that, nothing too special about it.

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

12 hours ago, wolfgang said:

Moreholoplz_0499d29fe1a408c16a33f1636544

Lies. Its all lies.

When won't this thread be filled with lies.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

1 hour ago, Charger said:

That is a good joke lol

4 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

When the server finally burns down along with all the backups.

mdFNbF1.png

22 hours ago, JuNex03 said:

I have generally liked the Fate series. Where can i read the manga? I looked up the books but they cost a lot. Is there LEGAL easy way to read that series?

1 minute ago, MadOne627 said:

I have generally liked the Fate series. Where can i read the manga? I looked up the books but they cost a lot. Is there LEGAL easy way to read that series?

Just an FYI, it's a completely different genre really. It's pretty much just a moe magic girl story set in the Fate universe.

10 minutes ago, MadOne627 said:

There is no manga. It's a visual novel. As for reading it legally, forget about it. Closes you can get is reading/watching a play-through online somewhere.

1 hour ago, MadOne627 said:

there's this. contains heavens feel, ubw, and the base game

http://fsn.seorinwastaken.com/

requires flash player 

56 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

Just an FYI, it's a completely different genre really. It's pretty much just a moe magic girl story set in the Fate universe.

So Fate Zero and Stay night are from a moe magic girl series series?? 

46 minutes ago, SSL said:

There is no manga. It's a visual novel. As for reading it legally, forget about it. Closes you can get is reading/watching a play-through online somewhere.

Ahh that explains the difficulty of finding it. Might watch a YouTube play through. Thanks!

I'm saying Fate/Prisma is just moe stuff, the only thing that really makes it Fate is that it uses the same characters.

Not at all. But the "Nasuverse", as it's called, spans a wide range of settings and characters. Fate Prisma just happens to be a magical girl situation.

1 hour ago, SSL said:

Not at all. But the "Nasuverse", as it's called, spans a wide range of settings and characters. Fate Prisma just happens to be a magical girl situation.

Oh this is the one with the little girls right. I saw that on crunchyroll after fate stay night and was very confessed after starting the first episode.

7 hours ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

I'm saying Fate/Prisma is just moe stuff, the only thing that really makes it Fate is that it uses the same characters.

It's not just the "same characters". From my understand, it's essentially a magical girl sequel to the "what if Fate/Zero had ended happily" instead of the one it got that lead to Fate/Stay Night. It's also not just "moe stuff" either. Plenty of serious moments where the shit just hits the fan.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro