Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

you fucking morons, he was being ironic

Old shit no one cares about but me.

10 hours ago, TetraSky said:

A "nyaa" resurrection tentatively happening.

https://nyaa.pantsu.cat/faq

They unfortunately lost a couple months for Sukebei and a month for the regular Nyaa. No tracker either, but as long as the seeders themselves don't stop seeding, they should be able to connect through DHT just fine.

So original owner got spooked and closed shop then... Sad.

Thanks for the info man. Its nice to have closure on what happened. 

Hopefully that resurrection goes well. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

51 minutes ago, Tr3vor said:

you fucking morons, he was being ironic

It can be hard to tell people's intent with just text.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 6:20 PM, domandric034 said:

Well way better than my setup :D

But my home server rocks (1 TB anime/manga only) :D

Capture.PNG.6e74736c79b8c9a3d67b18f48f93e9fd.PNG

Not bad at all.

O_O

My Rig : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/MTBd2R

My VM Server : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/rPR6gL

My Backup Server : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/cRQYYr

My Storage Server : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/tzzR9W

My Router : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/bMPN4C

My Laptop : Lenovo Z575 with 6 GB RAM (1866 MHz), Crucial MX300 525 GB & Western Digital 2 TB (Removed optical drive)

11 hours ago, MrImnotMLG said:

It can be hard to tell people's intent with just text.

at first I was wondering if you were serious too.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

6 hours ago, scottyseng said:

4.PNG.2a820a22da9207d0bcbccf935866cc1e.PNG

Yep, anime hoarding life.

holy shit

Hey I have same RAID card :D cause my old shitty FM1 board cannot handle 8 drives and they are stripped in 1 partition RAID 5

My Rig : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/MTBd2R

My VM Server : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/rPR6gL

My Backup Server : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/cRQYYr

My Storage Server : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/tzzR9W

My Router : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/bMPN4C

My Laptop : Lenovo Z575 with 6 GB RAM (1866 MHz), Crucial MX300 525 GB & Western Digital 2 TB (Removed optical drive)

a7rPdGx_700b.jpg

xD

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

3 hours ago, domandric034 said:

holy shit

Hey I have same RAID card :D cause my old shitty FM1 board cannot handle 8 drives and they are stripped in 1 partition RAID 5

Yeah, it's a good RAID card for sure. The only thing that sucked about it is that my CacheVault battery died (It lasts 2-3 years at most) and finding a replacement wasn't possible (new anyway). I had to buy a used 9240 CV card and take the battery from that...Sadly if the battery goes out again, I'll probably have to buy the 93xx series since they have easier to find cachevault batteries.

But yeah, anime and visual novels eat a lot of space on my array. Rest is taken up mostly to 3D renders and family photos (I started shooting RAW photos and space goes down quick...)

On 5/4/2017 at 11:28 AM, That_Random_Guy said:

ill fix his statement, the second half of rezero is gay*

i will.

hunt.

you.

down.

alsoo.

5 hours ago, AniJan said:

i will.

hunt.

you.

down.

alsoo.

well the second half is shitty so wtv

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

5 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

well the second half is shitty so wtv

I couldn't agree more, that shit dragged on. I honestly don't understand all of the hype behind Re:Zero. It's good but not to the amount that everyone claims.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

On 5/4/2017 at 6:23 AM, TetraSky said:

A "nyaa" resurrection tentatively happening.

https://nyaa.pantsu.cat/faq

They unfortunately lost a couple months for Sukebei and a month for the regular Nyaa. No tracker either, but as long as the seeders themselves don't stop seeding, they should be able to connect through DHT just fine.

So original owner got spooked and closed shop then... Sad.

Thanks for the info man. Its nice to have closure on what happened. 

Hopefully that resurrection goes well. 

On 5/4/2017 at 10:15 PM, scottyseng said:

Capture.PNG.6e74736c79b8c9a3d67b18f48f93e9fd.PNG

Not bad at all.

I have him beat.

22 hours ago, scottyseng said:

4.PNG.2a820a22da9207d0bcbccf935866cc1e.PNG

Yep, anime hoarding life.

You have me beat.... One day....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

1 minute ago, MyInnerFred said:

I have him beat.

You have me beat.... One day....

haha, yeah, I don't collect a huge amount of series...just ones I really like or stood out to me.

I try to grow my NAS 8TB at year...steadily...

With each expansion though, the rebuild time of the array increases I noticed. I'm adding drive 16 at the moment and it's been 11 days (24/7 rebuild). 82% done

Just now, scottyseng said:

haha, yeah, I don't collect a huge amount of series...just ones I really like or stood out to me.

I try to grow my NAS 8TB at year...steadily...

With each expansion though, the rebuild time of the array increases I noticed. I'm adding drive 16 at the moment and it's been 11 days (24/7 rebuild). 82% done

*eye twitch* 

That takes too long... 

Just now, MyInnerFred said:

*eye twitch* 

That takes too long... 

Well, it's having to expand while online...it's not unreasonable.

I think to build the initial RAID6 array of 8 drives it took 7 days.

Just now, scottyseng said:

Well, it's having to expand while online...it's not unreasonable.

I think to build the initial RAID6 array of 8 drives it took 7 days.

jeez I'll just stick with copying files lol. 

Just now, MyInnerFred said:

jeez I'll just stick with copying files lol. 

Haha, I got tired of have to copy files between drives (Both for anime / non anime data). I used to have a 1TB drive and a 2TB drive...how times have changed...

Things have really gone downhill now that I got into 3D modeling / rendering though.

So I come here check out this cool kids club only to find out ppl are here talking about hard drives... 

My stuff:

Spoiler

CPU :  Intel i5 8400 | GPU : MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB

RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 3600MHz

Mouse : Logitech G502 HERO SE | Keyboard : Mountain Everest Max w/ Cherry MX Brown

Headset : Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro 250Ω w/ AT2020USB+

Monitor : Acer XF240H @  144Hz

Just a question about the new fairy tail movie, dragon cry. Its said to release to movie theaters in the US but I cant find any locations of where it might play. Anyone know how I can do this?

14 hours ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

I couldn't agree more, that shit dragged on. I honestly don't understand all of the hype behind Re:Zero. It's good but not to the amount that everyone claims.

well the first half i have to give props. it was great. i was mostly original, had thriller as well as a interesting plot that kept me entertained which is hard for like 90% of shows to do. but fuck the moby dick sequence of 12 eps..... they had nice fast consistent pacing then its like a new director or some shit stepped in and went to shounen hell.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

5 hours ago, That_Random_Guy said:

well the first half i have to give props. it was great. i was mostly original, had thriller as well as a interesting plot that kept me entertained which is hard for like 90% of shows to do. but fuck the moby dick sequence of 12 eps..... they had nice fast consistent pacing then its like a new director or some shit stepped in and went to shounen hell.

Yeah, I can get why a lot of people don't like the second half of the show. I still think there are some good parts to be found and the bad parts don't really tank the quality to SAO levels(not saying that's what you're claiming).

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

On 5/6/2017 at 9:12 PM, MrImnotMLG said:

Yeah, I can get why a lot of people don't like the second half of the show. I still think there are some good parts to be found and the bad parts don't really tank the quality to SAO levels(not saying that's what you're claiming).

I suppose.

SAO is it's own kettle. "SOOO ORIGINAL!" was what I heard. I watched 3 episodes and realized it was an easier-to-digest .hack//sign for simpletons. No real depth or explanation (like, how could the government not figure out how to find the creator of such a system, or how society/government didn't immediately shitcan the VR concept in that show, and how apathetic everything in the real world was towards it), characterization was weak, plot lines were turds. Excel world was equally as appallingly overrated. Then I remembered they were written by the same guy.

I probably sound like some snobbish dude about anime, but I've found a lot of the really popular in the last few years really banal.

Attack on Titan - These people had crazily advanced weapons (for the implied technological status) and fighting abilities, but could barely defend themselves as a society? Characters had no redeeming qualities. Solution: Lots of explosives and/or poisons. Burn the damn things to death with hot oil. But NO, had to use combat exacto-blades. Which is fitting, as exacto-blades are the weapons of idiot teenagers the world over.

Love Live! - Entertaining, but how did the woman behind Strawberry Panic! and Sister Princess write something so cliche and impossible? At the point where a school is being declared as shutting down in short order, some idols wouldn't change it's fate. Plus, most of the characters are walking tropes. That said, I enjoyed it for the mindless day-to-day and overproduced happy music.

Nisekoi - I remember reading this before anyone really knew about it (so hipster of me) and stopped when it turned into a To-Love-Ru gag-of-the-week. No real progression in the story. Anime was much of the same.

I could go on, but that would be boring.

3 minutes ago, schwarzerrogen said:

SAO is it's own kettle. "SOOO ORIGINAL!" was what I heard. I watched 3 episodes and realized it was an easier-to-digest .hack//sign for simpletons.

SAO and .hack//sign are both trash. So far the only 2 animes that have done that genre right are Log Horizon and Konosuba (for taking the piss).

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.