Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
Just now, MyInnerFred said:

More things to watch, more things on my backlog... So much to do but so much procrastination. Still need to follow up on the gatari series.

Even I'm not up to date on the Monogatari series. I still haven't watched Owarimonogatari or any of the Kizumonogataris. Will probably end up watching all of it in order again. 

I have about 40 series that I've got in a list to watch, with more than I have downloaded but can't remember what they are.  

Just now, Oshino Shinobu said:

Even I'm not up to date on the Monogatari series. I still haven't watched Owarimonogatari or any of the Kizumonogataris. Will probably end up watching all of it in order again. 

I have about 40 series that I've got in a list to watch, with more than I have downloaded but can't remember what they are.  

I got tons of stuff to watch, some downloaded some not. Relife was a enjoyable series but I wish there was more of a resolution, but the story is kind of predictable right now. Manga is slowwww.

New game, I need to torrent and watch that series as well. Recommendations?

Also got to reboot this club but I'm being lazy...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

4 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

I got tons of stuff to watch, some downloaded some not. Relife was a enjoyable series but I wish there was more of a resolution, but the story is kind of predictable right now. Manga is slowwww.

So something weird happened an deleted my post after posting it 4 times. 

Basically: Horriblesubs have 1080p New Game! Good, but not chapters which sucks. New season of New Game! is coming. 

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime was a 9/10, similar MC to Akatsuki no Yona in a way. 

3 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

WTF? Quadruple post?

Just now, Oshino Shinobu said:

Horriblesubs have a decent 1080p encode of New Game! Do wish they'd add chapters to their releases though. You'll probably like it, it has a similar style to Working! There's a second season of New Game! coming out as well. 

On the note of Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, I think I ended up giving it a 9/10. It's good, but there are issues. It feels slightly like Akatsuki no Yona in terms of the main character. 

Huh, really? I heard Akatsuki no Yona was basically Fire Emblem the anime lol.

I liked Working!, so I guess this is a must watch for me then.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

1 minute ago, MyInnerFred said:

Huh, really? I heard Akatsuki no Yona was basically Fire Emblem the anime lol.

I liked Working!, so I guess this is a must watch for me then.

The actual story has some similarities, but the feel of them is definitely different. MC in both is a strong willed girl with red hair, but they feel similar is some ways.

I've been trying to watch through Konosuba 2 but the drastic change in art style is making it difficult. 

Demi-chan wa Kataritai is entertaining. Kind of given up on Shuumatsu no Izetta as there's scenes with two girls flying on an oversized rifle, trying to avoid (essentially) German fighter planes. 

Youjo Senki is fantastic. Business man reincarnated as a little girl in the (again, essentially) German army, unwillingly rising through the ranks. Nice to have an MC that isn't only powerful when it comes to protecting others (quite the opposite, in fact). 

1 minute ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

The actual story has some similarities, but the feel of them is definitely different. MC in both is a strong willed girl with red hair, but they feel similar is some ways.

I've been trying to watch through Konosuba 2 but the drastic change in art style is making it difficult. 

Demi-chan wa Kataritai is entertaining. Kind of given up on Shuumatsu no Izetta as there's scenes with two girls flying on an oversized rifle, trying to avoid (essentially) German fighter planes. 

Youjo Senki is fantastic. Business man reincarnated as a little girl in the (again, essentially) German army, unwillingly rising through the ranks. Nice to have an MC that isn't only powerful when it comes to protecting others (quite the opposite, in fact). 

I haven't watched konosuba 2 yet but since I heard it's finished airing I'll probably batch torrent it. Demi-chan looks hilarious, I'll marathon it when it's done airing. Youjo Senki, is it done? I don't know a thing about the plot aside from what you just told me, but I've seen lots of people talking about it. Fanart and screenshots. 

I haven't watched konosuba 2 yet but since I heard it's finished airing I'll probably batch torrent it. Demi-chan looks hilarious, I'll marathon it when it's done airing. Youjo Senki, is it done? I don't know a thing about the plot aside from what you just told me, but I've seen lots of people talking about it. Fanart and screenshots. 

Youjo Senki is at episode 9 I think, so 3 more till it's done. 

This is a good clip to watch to get an idea of what it's like without really giving any plot away. 

Demi-chan is definitely worth watching. Some parts do feel a bit weird when you remember they're teacher and students. 

You might enjoy C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control. I haven't finished it yet though but it's fairly good so far. 

I watched all of Kaikyuu!! recently and was actually surprised how much I enjoyed it. Never really thought I'd enjoy sports anime. 

1 hour ago, MyInnerFred said:

All good/funny things must come to a end.

At least there's still an OVA to look forward to. I thought they were gonna go a full 12 episodes this season though.

12 hours ago, Magnetorheological said:

Konosuba ended... :(

wasn't there going to be a game based on the show? 

28 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

There is already a game out for season 1, and I am fairly sure they are making a game for season 2. They are just fairly simple RPG maker games though.

Fun fact: Konosuba is produced (and the light novel is published) by Kadokawa, which is the parental company of ASCII, the company behind RPG Maker. So KonoSuba and RPG Maker are both from the same company (but different subsidiaries).

Another fun fact: Takahashi Rie is adorable as fuck:

1 hour ago, Technicolors said:

Yeah, it was bundled with season 1's Blu-Ray release. On a slightly unrelated note, I regret not buying the Aqua nendoroid last November...prices are so damn high for it now. :/

36912c06a7b14988b6857ccc891cd9a8.jpg

3 hours ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Youjo Senki is at episode 9 I think, so 3 more till it's done. 

This is a good clip to watch to get an idea of what it's like without really giving any plot away. 

Demi-chan is definitely worth watching. Some parts do feel a bit weird when you remember they're teacher and students. 

You might enjoy C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control. I haven't finished it yet though but it's fairly good so far. 

I watched all of Kaikyuu!! recently and was actually surprised how much I enjoyed it. Never really thought I'd enjoy sports anime. 

Jeez, she's fucking crazy it seems. C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control? I've gotten that one as a recommendation a couple of times now. Problem is I heard it actually doesn't have shit about economics in it lol. It's in my backlog.

Kaikyuu never even heard of that one, sports anime huh? Only sport anime I've ever watched was Chihayafuru which was pretty good.

Jeez, she's fucking crazy it seems. C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control? I've gotten that one as a recommendation a couple of times now. Problem is I heard it actually doesn't have shit about economics in it lol. It's in my backlog.

Kaikyuu never even heard of that one, sports anime huh? Only sport anime I've ever watched was Chihayafuru which was pretty good.

It doesn't really have anything to do with economics, but it's focused around the fact that money is so powerful in the modern world. It's still worth a watch. 

Kaikyuu!! is a volleyball anime. It's just fun to watch, really. There's 3 seasons so far, the last one was just a single volleyball game, covered in (I think) 10 episodes. 

Chihayafuru is on hold for me right now. I've watched 8 episodes of the first season so far. 

I'm thinking I might go back and watch Inu x Boku SS soon, I haven't watched it in a while. 

4 hours ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Kaikyuu

Um I think you guys meant Haikyuu

19 hours ago, Magnetorheological said:

Well they are holding a event on April 9 really hoping it would be for season 3 announcement.

C6-XequV0AAXWf7.png

3dc43db0e6948247b845c688824c9cd6.jpg

xD

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

14 hours ago, The Painter said:

weebs 

That's Weeaboo to you.

Thank.

You.

Very.

Much.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Why is there a guy in Gundam Wing who looks like a clone of Char from Mobile Suit Gundam except with a ponytail?  ?

My friends and I came up with the idea of making a Railgun parody called; A Certain Scientific Retard. Instead of using electricity to shoot arcade coins, she just runs up and beats people with a sock full of quarters.

Kuroko just makes a bunch of noises as she runs from place to place saying she's a teleported.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

On 3/16/2017 at 11:37 PM, Magnetorheological said:

ikr :((((( 

hopefully they'll continue it in the future, I really enjoyed it 

3 minutes ago, IAmLamp said:

ikr :((((( 

hopefully they'll continue it in the future, I really enjoyed it 

I don't have a single doubt that there will be a season 3. Also, the next arc is Megumin's village.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

19 hours ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

I don't have a single doubt that there will be a season 3. Also, the next arc is Megumin's village.

I was a bit disappointed there was no Chris this season...