Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Don't you need 20 hours or something before you can play competitive?

Only have like 9.1 hours atm.

nope. i got 19 hours in csgo all you have to be is lv 3

edit: envited to moonsquads group. who the hell are they xD

edit#2: ok i see crowes is in it, with that smexy akagami no shirayukihime wallpaper that i like lol, and haruhi suzumiya lol

edit#3: 29 more posts till 500, almost tempted to shitpost lol

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

@BashZeStampeedo

@helping

Are your opinions based on the Manga or Anime.

If it's only the Anime I'd like both of you to read the Manga and tell me if your opinion is rock solid or slightly changed.

I'll watch the Anime when I get home as I've only read the Manga.

There is something I had on my mind regarding Animes and Mangas when it comes to how it's presented, the material and how people think of the series In two different forms.

Are your opinions based on the Manga or Anime.

Just the anime so far. I don't know when I'll have the time to read the manga as well. Plus I'm only getting through season one so far, so who knows how much it'll grow on me?

Just the anime so far. I don't know when I'll have the time to read the manga as well. Plus I'm only getting through season one so far, so who knows how much it'll grow on me?

Think you can jump on the Manga after season 1?

Also, i edited my post a little...

Think you can jump on the Manga after season 1?

Also, i edited my post a little...

I think I'd rather watch the anime first, as the source material for anime are generally better, and I'd rather experience both to compare them properly.

Great, Works for me.

Looking forward to your overall opinion.

Well, it's a pretty damn long manga, for starters :)

Yeah, I know. I Read it twice :)

I think its ramps up the good stuff the longer in it goes.

just curious how much farther does the manga go compared to the anime, and does the watching the anime take away from the manga? already watched all of the world god only knows but never picked up the manga. should i start the manga from scratch or what?(if thats even what your talking about lol, if not then... well this would be quite awkward lol)

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

I like rewatching well-directed stuff to see how well-directed it actually is, since the first time you often miss a lot of details or neat visuals, or other easter eggs. I'm rewatching AnoHana slowly, and noticing a lot of attention to detail that I had forgotten. I don't mind if it doesn't have the same impact the second time.

How much u liked anohana the 1st time? 

I liked it and man tears were dropped in the end.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

just curious how much farther does the manga go compared to the anime, and does the watching the anime take away from the manga? already watched all of the world god only knows but never picked up the manga. should i start the manga from scratch or what?(if thats even what your talking about lol, if not then... well this would be quite awkward lol)

I have not seen the Anime so I can't answer where it ends, I'll start watching it when I get home.

And yes I was talking about reading from chapter 1 rather then reading from the last episode IF the Anime doesn't cover everything.

How much u liked anohana the 1st time? 

I liked it and man tears were dropped in the end.

Great OP and ED. I thought it was a fine watch. It was pretty honest about its intent, and sincere enough about its characters that I didn't mind the (probably unnecessary) supernatural elements and the slightly sappy ending (I think I got misty-eyed because it felt mostly earned).

I haven't watched the film yet, but I'm not sure if I feel the need to.

I wish A-1 could come out with anime of that caliber more often. It sort of feels like they're the only ones who could make it (on one of their good days, anyhow). I shudder to think of how tacky it would be as KyoAni anime, or cheesy as a PA Works anime.

Just reading through the thread and wanted to let you guys know I love this community, you guys make this place a nice place to be. Keep being awesome.

is this sarcasm ? lol 

i feel like its sarcastic 

:P

post-121932-0-72487600-1453775335.gif

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I haven't watched the film yet, but I'm not sure if I feel the need to.

eh the movie is ok. its sorta half and half. like literately half is recap lol and half is new

I have not seen the Anime so I can't answer where it ends, I'll start watching it when I get home.

And yes I was talking about reading from chapter 1 rather then reading from the last episode IF the Anime doesn't cover everything.

does it have a good ending, by good i mean a satisfying one.

Each to there own.

Imo, yes.

k, good to know, ill pick it up then. its been a while since i watched the show anyway so reading the manga shouldn't feel repetitive

That show had exactly 30 seconds of worthwhile content before it turned to shit and stayed as such for the duration.

at least it was only 30 seconds I hate when they do Half a season of good then turn to 95% fan service for the rest of the season

at least it was only 30 seconds I hate when they do Half a season of good then turn to 95% fan service for the rest of the season

True enough I guess.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

So I'm diving into IRCs. Anything I should know?

Regarding the meteorite sword concept, isn't the reason a meteorite sword might be strong is because it's "pure" in the sense of ore. I mean, I get that in fantasy it is supposed to be made of effectively "magical material" (like adamantium, mythril, etc), but IRL I'd figure a giant ball of iron or wtv (as a meteor) would be great for making a sword out of, because of how pure it'd be.

IDK. Not sure if the rocks/inconsistencies in Iron make it stronger or naw.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

So I'm diving into IRCs. Anything I should know?

Regarding the meteorite sword concept, isn't the reason a meteorite sword might be strong is because it's "pure" in the sense of ore. I mean, I get that in fantasy it is supposed to be made of effectively "magical material" (like adamantium, mythril, etc), but IRL I'd figure a giant ball of iron or wtv (as a meteor) would be great for making a sword out of, because of how pure it'd be.

IDK. Not sure if the rocks/inconsistencies in Iron make it stronger or naw.

IIRC: Pure iron is actually soft and corrodes easily. Adding impurities (to make an alloy) can toughen it up but also make it more brittle. In fact, alloys with carbon and nickle are the most common in the Earth's crust and meteorites. But too much carbon makes it too brittle, so weapons will more easily shatter and so on. I believe that the amounts of nickle and carbon were more varied in meteorites though, so it was luck of the draw as to whether the alloy would be more or less brittle than the stuff we could dig up. And of course, once steel production was possible, we gradually found ways to control the amounts of carbon and nickle to get a better balance for different applications.

And now to sit back and let you guys tell me how bad my memory of this stuff really is :)

IIRC: Pure iron is actually soft and corrodes easily. Adding impurities (to make an alloy) can toughen it up but also make it more brittle. In fact, alloys with carbon and nickle are the most common in the Earth's crust and meteorites. But too much carbon makes it too brittle, so weapons will more easily shatter and so on. I believe that the amounts of nickle and carbon were more varied in meteorites though, so it was luck of the draw as to whether the alloy would be more or less brittle than the stuff we could dig up. And of course, once steel production was possible, we gradually found ways to control the amounts of carbon and nickle to get a better balance for different applications.

And now to sit back and let you guys tell me how bad my memory of this stuff really is :)

Yeah, that's one of the reason why the Japanese folded their steel so many times when they are making the samurai swords. Folding and hammering eventually squeezes out most of the impurities that existed in their metal ores. Some people think the folding is some mystical ancient technique to make the swords stronger.

The swords themselves actually have two type of steel with different carbon content, for strength and for durability.

Welp time to end my tangent.