Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Might buy a Mac pro and spec it out now (Used 2009/2010) . Like Mac OS in general (obviously would need to bootcamp for games)

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

*sigh*

don't kill me for this:

I don't like Attack on Titan.

I liked the first 10 episodes, but then it was kind of the same thing over and over again IMO.

I will watch season 2 though

I was into it until after the first 4 or so episodes, then I started losing interest and dropped it about 10 episodes in. By then I somehow didn't really care what was going on anymore.

*sigh*

don't kill me for this:

I don't like Attack on Titan.

I liked the first 10 episodes, but then it was kind of the same thing over and over again IMO.

I will watch season 2 though

I don't think many people here would care argue about that. I watched it and thought it was decent but I wouldn't say it was the best by any means it was kind of just a decent over hyped shonen

I don't think many people here would care argue about that.

If only the rest of the world were like that lol

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

I really want to switch to linux, but I want to play games

and for my laptop, the whole school environment is M$ based :/

What are you taking in school?

Unless its stuff related to modeling/design like CAD or others its probably covered.

Do you mean programs that only work on windows or programs made by microsoft? If its the latter I 99% guarantee that there is a FOSS alternative. If its former then I might be able to recommend some programs. Lots of FOSS programs have windows support so you can try them out and decide if you like them or not.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

haven't posted art in awhile so here have a genos one 

Genos.%28One.Punch.Man%29.full.1946160.j

hmm I'm planning to buy english tanks this holidays for OPM, naruto, SnK and MHA

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Wallpaper:

a767d6cdeb.jpg

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

So i watched both of those romances....

And now i need more :DDDDDDDD

t9pahoh.jpg

Anyone see this ? (summary included)

796e00f35eade4a7ebbfa4fb8915982f.png
39f1748866839796f545100691d144fb.png

I started Kiniro Mosaic...

It's bad for my mentality... too much cute...

>new assignment created: due 12/14

>final exam date 12/10

tLKw8Ea.jpg

the fuck

doesn't sound so final

So i watched both of those romances....

And now i need more :DDDDDDDD

t9pahoh.jpg

Anyone see this ? (summary included)

796e00f35eade4a7ebbfa4fb8915982f.png

39f1748866839796f545100691d144fb.png
first one oh god just the look of it seems bad second one may be decent art wise if nothing else

I started Kiniro Mosaic...

It's bad for my mentality... too much cute...

that anime is a great type of boring

apparently it clocks in at a whopping ~427 desu over 12 episodes, averaging per epside to around 36, desu.

glhf

Error: 410

that anime is a great type of boring

apparently it clocks in at a whopping ~427 desu over 12 episodes, averaging per epside to around 36, desu.

glhf

Might make for some good background noise to keep my mind off that broken monitor and a few more irl problems...

427 desu over 12 eps... 1 ep is approx 22 mins...

12 * 24 = 288 mins / 60 min = 4.8 hours

427 desu / 4.8 hours = 88.96 desu per hour,,,

That's more than the 29.79 poi per hour in KanColle...

>new assignment created: due 12/14

>final exam date 12/10

the fuck

Month/Day, Was 11/10 confused when I saw 14th month.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Why hello there, i see the club has been as active as ever. 

kPSjVj3.png

And it looks like nothing has changed.

There's no way i'm reading more than 5 pages

I don't think many people here would care argue about that. I watched it and thought it was decent but I wouldn't say it was the best by any means it was kind of just a decent over hyped shonen

AoT is cool, but i never understood why the hype. I liked it, but nothing else.

what this? is good? 

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu

nogizaka+haruka+purezza.jpg

It's long as fuck, for some reason i watched all the 3 seasons of it and it was a huge MEH overall.

---------------

Confession time: I never watched the last episode of Kekkai Sensen. Idk why.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Haha you guys are hilarious.... 

Anyway thanks for the recommendations on manga, good reads all around.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

@Zayzo

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu is overall meh... It just plays all the tropes...

It's great background noise for doing your homework tho...

tumblr_mcu10mpmLQ1qktqch.jpg

Guess its time to shut down windows update completly.

Only computer I have had windows 10 work with no problem is the media computer at work. And thats because it plays pandora and does nothing else.

well mine work really well and i really like it over w8.1 especially the the start up bar. Very nice and clean i love it.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

So according to malwarebytes amazon directly sells fraudulent keys the more you know.

Hi James.

Thanks for this information.

Unfortunately these license key is not legitimate and it has been blacklisted. I’m afraid, you have been victim of a scam. I strongly recommend you to claim for your money back.

To compensate you, I have generate a new free one year license key: if anyone wants it pm  me you can have it I'm done with this company

Please keep these in a safe place, because recovery is not possible.

The KEY is valid for one year and after the expiry, if you like our product please buy the license only from our website!

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Svetlana Mihhailova

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090