Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Okay My jaw literally dropped after seeing this

Nisekoi Ch. 191

006.png

jaw-drop.png

tsugumi you're officially my new favorite girl, Get out of here onodera

edit: On second thought I just can't leave team onodera. okay, please forgive me animu gods for my blasphemy. I'm still on team onodera

wow agreed jaw dropped but i will  not leave team onodera no matter what

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

wow agreed jaw dropped but i will  not leave team onodera no matter what

Team Chitoge

Steve

Team Chitoge

to each his own, also just watch they have a new character join in and thats who he ends up with xD

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

to each his own, also just watch they have a new character join in and thats who he ends up with xD

what?  no there isn't.

the manga is slowly removing candidates.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Team Chitoge

191 chapters nigga your team sucks, can't end a game to save a life

i can't even say "sucks dick" because i'd obviously be a liar because it sounds like everyone makes moves like quadriplegics

winner rakuball is decided when the wind blows the ball into the goal while everyone stares patiently

Error: 410

nick-young-confused-face.jpg

Steve

191 chapters nigga your team sucks, can't end a game to save a life

i can't even say "sucks dick" because i'd obviously be a liar because it sounds like everyone makes moves like quadriplegics

Yea but Onederra a weak pussy ass bitch and the ginger bitch is just annoying.

Also, Futsuu-no-Joshikousei-ga-Locodol-Yatte-Mita was itneresting

Steve

what?  no there isn't.

the manga is slowly removing candidates.

well i haven't read the manga only watched the anime but imo it would be funny if that happend

Spoiler

an ordinary high school girl, is approached by her uncle to become a local idol or "Locodol"

sounds super itneresting

Error: 410

So I saw episode 5 of Moonbeam City. 

It's almost like it's actually trying to be a show that's "so bad, it's good", but is only "so bad, it might be good?" 

I actually liked the episode because it gave me one sincere deep laugh that was funny as can be. The joke itself wasn't that funny, but the rest of it being so... not good(?) made that joke blindside me and made it like 10x funnier. 

I'm probably gonna continue watching it, but only out of curiosity of which side it ends up landing on. The "it's so bad, it's actually good" or the "it's so bad, it's really just bad."

Or maybe it will just toe the line the entire time. I dunno. 

Another part of the reason the joke was so funny to me is because the voice acting was done perfectly. They nailed it. It's hard to explain through text. 

The show has great production values. Art is boss. Effects are special. Animation is top tier (imo, for the kind of show it is, not objectively, but considering it's market and such). 

I just can't tell what it's trying to be. It has comedy mixed in, but it takes itself too seriously too much. Which... I guess is supposed to be funny? Usually taking 80's stuff seriously is simply for nostalgia effect, but this doesn't seem like that.

I dunno. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

well i haven't read the manga only watched the anime but imo it would be funny if that happend

Nope it won't happen. There are already ending flags. II can see this manga end by Ch.250

Yea but Onederra a weak pussy ass bitch and the ginger bitch is just annoying.

ofc she's a weak pussy ass bitch compared to ChiGorilla she's just weak

CJBCWuNUMAAuFbI.jpg

Team Onodera

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

sounds super itneresting

Eh, could be worse.

Nope it won't happen. There are already ending flags. II can see this manga end by Ch.250

ofc she's a weak pussy ass bitch compared to ChiGorilla she's just weak

Team Onodera

Chitoge m8.

Yoda+jimmies.png

Steve

Team Onodera ftw!

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I'll have what he's having.

What, you think I'm crazy? I'm not crazy, I'm just prepared. You just watch, when the people affected by the chemtrails come breaking down your door at the behest of their masters, you'll know that I'm right. And I won't let you into my bunker, so too bad for you.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

boost is lyf , boost is love 

2W4O5nF.jpg

i think ima watch initial d again , unless anyone knows of other car anime /racing anime 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

2W4O5nF.jpg

i think ima watch initial d again , unless anyone knows of other car anime /racing anime

Redline.

Kekekeke kekekeke.

If you want to see boosts there are plenty and more In it.

Mmmmmmmmmmm Mmmm can't remember any other racing Anime atm.

2W4O5nF.jpg

nice bunny ears

Spoiler

nice bunny ears

the laces on my shoes are too damn long lol 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

the laces on my shoes are too damn long lol 

so, at least they dont come loose and untie them selves (well i'm just guessing) if i dont do the double version

Spoiler

so, at least they dont come loose and untie them selves (well i'm just guessing) if i dont do the double version

they dont usualy , i havent tied these in like a year xD so lazy i just slip on my shoes 

Spoiler
Spoiler

they dont usualy , i havent tied these in like a year xD so lazy i just slip on my shoes 

thats what i do but it does get annoying when they untie them selves

Spoiler

Redline.

Kekekeke kekekeke.

If you want to see boosts there are plenty and more In it.

Mmmmmmmmmmm Mmmm can't remember any other racing Anime atm.

there was one about some devil 240z , forst what it was called ... wasnt animated as far as i can remember tho 

Spoiler
Spoiler