Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Dilo? That dinky spit lizard with an umbrella? Kek.

yes and jurassic park swapped the velociraptor and and dilophosaurus when the veloicraptor is actualy small and the dilophosaurus is actually big

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

My friend just sent me this it might be really old but figured i'd share it

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

that looked like a generic no name psu not an HDD

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

More then likely the result of a prop mix up. I have to assume that most people realize that isn't a hard drive but that is what they were given to hold up. The other option is intentional trolling.

that looked like a generic no name psu not an HDD

that's what you get with shows that are too cheap that they wouldn't even bother with the small details. But then again this might just be marketing strategy. 

typical create a viral thing to promote it for free.

it's a show that's still airing and it's new.

it's based off an awesome indie-movie "Limitless"

just ignore the 20% brain thing, it's not true.

but the movie is still one of the best indi-films ever created. The cinematography in this thing is mindblowingly good.

meanwhile in my country

11139958_981992595181142_139408264111077

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

12065998_862571713841776_325359761591170

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

snip

I've read far too many KanColle doujins to know where this leads.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I've read far too many KanColle doujins to know where this leads.

leads to one of these, usually

ciMrNtL.jpg?1

right?

you know, I wonder how much doujins add to jp GDP

quick, someone write a dissertation on that

Error: 410

leads to one of these, usually

ciMrNtL.jpg?1

right?

you know, I wonder how much doujins add to jp GDP

quick, someone write a dissertation on that

Nice Boat. 

Nice Boat. 

it's only a single seater, occupancy limit 2.

huehue

I guess my School Days reference failed. 

it's only a single seater, occupancy limit 2.

huehue

Doesn't have to stop a 2.

Creepy-Smile-Rape-Face.jpg

I guess my School Days reference failed. 

Doesn't have to stop a 2.

I saw it and raised you.

it doesn't have to stop at 2, but you don't have much cargo space and more than one head on senpai's lap is a bit much.

the passengers won't need [any] much leg room

@Ruostunut kokis it would make a pretty shit coaster, the water would kinda just slide off the edges.

Whoa watching YouTube video and the suddenly everything starts being clunky and unresponsive. Task manager dies... I notice the c drive is at 100% usage before it dies. I restart the computer since nothing works... Post screen the it says missing operating system. Boot device led on mobile is red. Fuck me did my SSD just die?

That sucks.

Noooooo my SSD is dead. Fucking OCZ quality...

Get a better ssd.

Ok... So the SSD is working now... Switched a cable... Maybe it's my PSU... Or the board... Time to start troubleshooting...

Get a better ssd. Then troubleshoot.

Thats fantastic. 

Moreholoplz_0499d29fe1a408c16a33f1636544

Blarg

Whoa watching YouTube video and the suddenly everything starts being clunky and unresponsive. Task manager dies... I notice the c drive is at 100% usage before it dies. I restart the computer since nothing works... Post screen the it says missing operating system. Boot device led on mobile is red. Fuck me did my SSD just die?

[Mentions having an OCZ drive at some point]

I didn't know people actually use those. 

Especially the older ones. 

Their to reliability was acceptable after their vertex 3 and up line... Well yeah...

Another person whose OCZ drive has failed, it seems...

kappa_nitori_by_onikiri-d3b6byw.jpg

I've had one too: I bought an OCZ Vertex 2 60GB SSD second-handed (!) from my godparent, for 100€... Yeah, I got ripped off real hard. It lived about 1,5 years in my usage, then it died. The next SSD purchase was Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB (apparently has scheibe memory controller or something, but I don't care).

post-23506-0-32050900-1445485846.jpg

Now to think of it... Would this SSD be a better coaster than a 590 I've been thinking of making a coaster of, but have just delayed it forever?

Ok... So the SSD is working now... Switched a cable... Maybe it's my PSU... Or the board... Time to start troubleshooting...

Looks like there could be more hidden issues with your rig... Lets hope there's nothing more than a weird PSU or dying SSD.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I've noticed that whenever I M3 on YouTube videos which opens it in a new tab without switching the window, it doesn't start playing the video until I actually switch to the tab.

Is this actually a new feature? Or is my Chrome just acting weird?

I've noticed that whenever I M3 on YouTube videos which opens it in a new tab without switching the window, it doesn't start playing the video until I actually switch to the tab.

Is this actually a new feature? Or is my Chrome just acting weird?

ZMavvBR_700wa_0.gif

It fuckin does this, I've always went to the new tab page to pause the video whenever I m3 videos.

I've been doing this wrong my entire life!!!!!!!!

oh well time for some catching up on youtube

I saw it and raised you.

it doesn't have to stop at 2, but you don't have much cargo space and more than one head on senpai's lap is a bit much.

This is going to be under-appreciated. 

Also they were talking kancolle you can't be dropping these sick references to other shows.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

I saw it and raised you.

@Ruostunut kokis it would make a pretty shit coaster, the water would kinda just slide off the edges.

0i6qjAH.gif

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I've got an honest question. I'm spending a hell of a lot of money lately and here's where i'm at. I just bough my k7xx headphones and now im looking at an amp my first choice is the fiio e10k for $76 shipped, and my second choice is the schiit magni 2 and modi 2 and both of those total $200 to $300 depending on if i get the Uber edition or not. I know both are in completely different price brackets but heres my problem, I'm a firm believer in buy good quality once over cheap many times, but now I'm starting to run into my pc build budget for February. If i buy a $250ish dac/amp then its going to postpone my pc build, and my pc build is something im really looking forward to. Obviously even if i buy the latter or not, its not going to effect my bills in any way but in this situation where if you had a choice to buy the better product and end up postponing a build around a month or go with the cheap and possibly not effect it at all, which would you do? 

Do you guys think the schiit is way better considering the $150 plus price difference or is the difference marginal? 

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Do you guys think the schiit is way better considering the $150 plus price difference or is the difference marginal? 

woah woah, calm down there

you don't even have the 7xx yet

decide if you need an amp (and you probably don't) after you actually own them

generally speaking a discrete DAC and amp pair is worth buying if you know you're going to be buying more stuff down the line.

Your motherboard will power it fine. An e10 will power a fair amount of things but is better treated as a "2-in-1" solution to replace onboard sound completely. An O2 amp will power anything below electrostatic. As long as your onboard isn't faulty and you don't have something (like a Beyer DT77/990)  that needs a stopgap between a legitimate DAC/amp and motherboard, don't bother with the e10.

you're hitting the fundamental fallacy here that you're going to spend 200+300$ for amazing audio, which is wrong. You could have just spent 500$ on something better without the same requirements. This is a hypothetical situation because the 7XX already "without requirements"

don't let people sell you things without understanding why you would and wouldn't need it.

go make a post in the audio subforum if I sound stupid or something

if it's not loud and you don't plan on collecting any time soon, then buy an e10. If it's loud enough on your motherboard then do nothing.

Think of buying an amp/dac to solve a problem or "bottleneck" that you are sure that you have, not as a precaution for "better" audio.