Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

So, here is what the Chinese knock off 32gb decided to do.

attachicon.gifdamaged1.JPG

attachicon.gifdamaged2.JPG

attachicon.gifdamaged3.JPG

attachicon.gifdamaged4.JPG

Corruption after corruption then deleting the wrong files. e.e Got my 4.50 back.  Gunna get some candy corn.

@helping  <.<

where did you buy it? was it sealed when you bought it?

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Taimadou is getting good with the introduction of a 2nd tsundere character...

As promised...

index_shop_ban_onsale.png

Soutarou just manages to pay his school fees by doing part-time jobs. After helping his junior Umi and skipping his shift, he was fired from his part-time job and was having problems making ends meet. Umi felt responsible for his present situation and introduced him to a part-time job at a Southern resort. With deep blue skies, clear seas and vibrant vegetation, the place looked exactly like in the travel magazines.
Moreover, he was surrounded by many girls: energetic little sister-like Sango, affectionate tennen ojousama Riho, shy and earnest Shiori, and the kind but also strict manager Nagisa. Arriving at the resort, Umi turned to him and asked him to spend the time there as her boyfriend.

Story: 7/10

Story is your standard pure love story with extra diabetes-inducing sweetness... Each character is well written and cute in their own way, but I wish they had routes for Yuuhi (energetic, tomboyish, tsundere???) and Konami (dandere) (side characters)...

H-scenes are somewhat optional with some of them roughly inserted into the story...

Art: 9/10

The art itself is bright and colorful, well matching the story and the atmosphere of the setting. H-scenes are also well drawn with no obvious anatomical errors.

Audio: 8/10

Audio is nice and carries the atmosphere of the scenes almost too perfectly...

The voice acting also adds to the diabetes-inducing sweetness of the story...

Trial is available via the pulltop-latte website, full game available via japanese dlsite and amazon.co.jp

Overall, this was a VN that I enjoyed. I'm now craving for similar diabetes-inducing love stories... maybe School Days?

Taimadou is getting good with the introduction of a 2nd tsundere character...

As promised...

index_shop_ban_onsale.png

Soutarou just manages to pay his school fees by doing part-time jobs. After helping his junior Umi and skipping his shift, he was fired from his part-time job and was having problems making ends meet. Umi felt responsible for his present situation and introduced him to a part-time job at a Southern resort. With deep blue skies, clear seas and vibrant vegetation, the place looked exactly like in the travel magazines.

Moreover, he was surrounded by many girls: energetic little sister-like Sango, affectionate tennen ojousama Riho, shy and earnest Shiori, and the kind but also strict manager Nagisa. Arriving at the resort, Umi turned to him and asked him to spend the time there as her boyfriend.

Story: 7/10

Story is your standard pure love story with extra diabetes-inducing sweetness... Each character is well written and cute in their own way, but I wish they had routes for Yuuhi (energetic, tomboyish, tsundere???) and Konami (dandere) (side characters)...

H-scenes are somewhat optional with some of them roughly inserted into the story...

Art: 9/10

The art itself is bright and colorful, well matching the story and the atmosphere of the setting. H-scenes are also well drawn with no obvious anatomical errors.

Audio: 8/10

Audio is nice and carries the atmosphere of the scenes almost too perfectly...

The voice acting also adds to the diabetes-inducing sweetness of the story...

Trial is available via the pulltop-latte website, full game available via japanese dlsite and amazon.co.jp

Overall, this was a VN that I enjoyed. I'm now craving for similar diabetes-inducing love stories... maybe School Days?

I'm pretty sure that the plot has the same one as one hentai I've seen

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I'm pretty sure that the plot has the same one as one hentai I've seen

Well it is an eroge...

I'm back!!! Did miss anything worthwhile?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

I'm in a scanlation group now.

that's worthwhile right? lol

Spend that stock market money playa.

I refuse. I made a vow to not buy another headphone until the end of the year seeing how I have so many already.

And hey the more money I have in the brokerage the more I can make.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Ebay, Chinese seller, and like they bent the packaging and it was opened by them. "sherwin0126"

well one thing is "Chinese" already sets off a lot of alarms. Seriously though, if you met anyone chinese that's selling you unsealed products is just plain dangerous.

They likely hid malicious scripts on the device, yes scripts not just a script. That delete desktop shit and repair device stuff were likely just distractions for your system run by the script.

Try scanning your system as in full system scan and include rootkit scanning. Even then chances are MBAM or any AV might still miss these malicious scripts. They're not script kiddies after all. What my experience in the white hat business always told me that chinese are never script kiddies.

If I were in your postion I would wipe my entire drives including any onboard memory for devices. Not just delete but a complete WIPE.

If you have a webcam I suggest Putting MAsking tape on it whenever not in use. lol

BUT really I'm just paranoid.

edit: but then again you might beeven more paranoid than me. SO YA BETTER MICROWAVE ALL THAT SHIT

That wasn't even a HDD.  That's those fat metal PSUs they put in HPs, Compaqs, and other pre-built computers.  xD

Also, I just made chicken fried in hush puppy batter and golden fried chicken.  D:

attachicon.gifhush puppy chicken and golden fried chicken.jpg

hush puppy batter...

yes everything

I refuse. I made a vow to not buy another headphone until the end of the year seeing how I have so many already.

And hey the more money I have in the brokerage the more I can make.

doesn't have to be headphones

The V300 original models are not bad, but the refresh models/newer ones are slow as hell.  Didn't they replace something to cut back on costs?

iirc they replaced the nand

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I have a malwarebytes running 24/7 to keep an eye on that as I paid for it in full.  Also, that delete wasn't from a rootkit.  It's actually a game file as I made a copy of Diablo 3 and a few other game folders on it to see if it was really 31-32gbs.  I was just using that to get my refund, but it really was auto-defective.  There wasn't enough room for a true rootkit or anything malicious enough to avoid malwarebytes.  Also, I don't care if a creepy Chinese guy watches me.

Well actually the script doesn't really need to avoid malwarebytes it just needs to hide itself/ do its job before it gets caught.

You do know they could try and exploit you using your nudes/videos of you touching yourself. lol

But I'm just paranoid AF

edit:

I didn't know you could eat these

Hush-Puppies-Footwear-2015-for-Men-5.jpg

hmmm sounds delicious. Maybe I'll try them on mine.

You never had hush puppies?  It's just garlic, onion, and cornmeal+other seasonings that you deep fry.

And, ya I think that was it.

yes i have never had it, but i was talking about the name

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

That's only if I cared.  I'm not insecure, so ya there's that.

Also, it was on a microsd that's not even in my computer.  It wasn't on long enough to do anything really effective.

it's not just about that. I mean if those thing were to leak out that wouldn't look good when you're going to apply for job.

O.o um....

snip

tell me how you make that batter right now!!! I should have all the ingredients needed. it's like 11pm and I'm going to cook lol

Noooooo my SSD is dead. Fucking OCZ quality...

Aniki, I can hook you up.

They see me rollin', they hatin'

Tryin' ta catch me rising thirty.

post-2414-0-85330700-1445527149.png

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

http://southernfood.about.com/cs/fritters/ht/ush_puppyht.htm

Also, it didn't have a rootkit. Trust me I'd know pretty fast if it did. My webcams are rarely active, and nudes from that cannot prevent you from getting a job in my field of study. On top of that it wasn't technically opened by them they just poorly packed it and the only part that was open was the card reader not the card itself. I'm not the paranoid type or the type to care.

Paranoia makes the world go round man. Unplug microphones, cover Webcams, and have AT LEAST 3 virus protection programs running at once. Gotta make totally sure that nothing slips through.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Paranoia makes the world go round man. Unplug microphones, cover Webcams, and have AT LEAST 3 virus protection programs running at once. Gotta make totally sure that nothing slips through.

paranoia makes the world go round for the uneducated. I always love seeing people put tape or band-aids over their laptop webcams at school.

paranoia makes the world go round for the uneducated. I always love seeing people put tape or band-aids over their laptop webcams at school.

I don't understand this. 

Someone using that to take pictures of you or wtv is a real concern. It only takes 1 virus (or something similar). 

"Why hasn't there been more reports of this happening if it is a real concern?"

Black mail. That's what I'd imagine the images or wtv would be used for.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Aniki, I can hook you up.

They see me rollin', they hatin'

Tryin' ta catch me rising thirty.

attachicon.gifSCTY-rising-thirty.png

Hahaha hah you just made me laugh out loud in the office. Son of a gun.

BTW NVDA is going up too. I'm rolling in the fat stacks.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Gaming desktop + surface/xps 13 or gaming laptop.

How much are you gaming when you're not at home?

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

How much are you gaming when you're not at home?

About 3/4 weeks of holidays and 1 week of trips

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

a gaming laptop just just a fancy name for a more mobile desktop without the good qualities of a laptop.

the Razer blade begs to differ

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

About 3/4 weeks of holidays and 1 week of trips

Then I'd say gaming desktop+surface/xps 13.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB