Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

@TheProfosist

This seems relevant to your & our interests:
post-2414-0-81391200-1445468571_thumb.pn

If you want to read it, let me know.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

its a good question, some is and some isn't. Hot glue is commonly used on electronics since it is normally not conductive but that doesn't mean it cant be conductive.

Educated professional of the day! Let's hot glue our PC to the ceiling!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

even the gundams?

I didn't know you were such a freak bro

PFbbC15.jpg?1

abstract jokes, expecting low hit rate

I thought those don't need glue.

Just putting things into other things, into other holes, lots of holes. 

Is hot-glue conductive tho? 

If not, that should be fine.

lol, I've seen people use hot-glue in place of shrink wrap. 

Answer of the day! No it is not.

id put more smart shit in the answer but too burnt out to bother lol

Educated professional of the day! Let's hot glue our PC to the ceiling!

topkek better yet hot glue it to the ceiling fan for better "cooling" 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Question of the day. Is glue conductive? Lol

no this is the question of the day

question of the day: Why is he an angry Strawberry https://youtu.be/VlYaNk4tcEI?t=3m15s

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

even the gundams?

I didn't know you were such a freak bro

PFbbC15.jpg?1

abstract jokes, expecting low hit rate

I feel bad that it took me so long to get that.

And that my friends is why you never buy any kind of used figure. Don't know what kinds of things have been done to it.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Spread out the build on the fan blades and add leds. You now have a one of a kind ceiling fan spinning PC led build ornament! What could possibly go wrong? Fucking rainbow ceiling fan gaming PC.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Nice idea. While we`re at it, why not hot glue the heatsink to the CPU? You don`t have to use screws, thermal paste or a backplate to install the heatsink this way!

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Nice idea. While we`re at it, why not hot glue the heatsink to the CPU? You don`t have to use screws, thermal paste or a backplate to install the heatsink this way!

screws and thermal paste is for the weak ! /s 

lel so much bad humor on the thread today 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Are they that stupid? They could hire me to tell them the obvious.

Well, this is ubishit we're talking about here. Who knows what they are thinking.

Steve

Well, got blocked by a feminist yesterday.  She got mad at me because I wouldn't agree that women in terrible situations matter more than men in a terrible situation.   Then she goes on about how irrelevant males are compared to women.  But, she lost her shit when I said men and women should be viewed as equal.  O.o  WTF is wrong with modern feminists?

i dont know, they are taking things to far now a days

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Well, got blocked by a feminist yesterday.  She got mad at me because I wouldn't agree that women in terrible situations matter more than men in a terrible situation.   Then she goes on about how irrelevant males are compared to women.  But, she lost her shit when I said men and women should be viewed as equal.  O.o  WTF is wrong with modern feminazis?

FTFY

Steve

12140887_736452536456761_524266909801849

Been playing The Crew, its been fun so far

Also, I've been an absolute wreck emotionally this past week or so

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Well, got blocked by a feminist yesterday. She got mad at me because I wouldn't agree that women in terrible situations matter more than men in a terrible situation. Then she goes on about how irrelevant males are compared to women. But, she lost her shit when I said men and women should be viewed as equal. O.o WTF is wrong with modern feminists?

Well it's in the name, feminist.

They are clearly not equalists. It's a waste of time Communicating with there kind.

"You're going to die motherfucker"

lmao, max pls

stick to character

Error: 410

OUR TS SERVER IS ON A FUCKING SHELF?! fuckin hell

Your face when you learn how many business servers are basically motherboards in a shelf drawer in a dark closet somewhere.

Thinking of watching a film tonight, any recommendations?

(I mean anime films)

My anime list if you wanna know the kind of anime I like

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/NeatSquid

By your list, you seem new to anime, so I highly recommend not limiting yourself to the newest stuff. Try something like Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal, or the Patlabor films, or even Ghost in the Shell. That's in addition to the Ghibli films, of course. In addition to Ghibli's Hayao Miyazaki, Makoto Shinkai and Satoshi Kon are two more well-regarded directors (for films like Five Centimeters Per Second and Tokyo Godfathers), if you're curious.

By your list, you seem new to anime, so I highly recommend not limiting yourself to the newest stuff. Try something like Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal, or the Patlabor films, or even Ghost in the Shell. That's in addition to the Ghibli films, of course.

Adding to this, remember to watch the timeless classics, like Monster-Musume, To-Love-Ru, and Sword Art Oline

Adding to this, remember to watch the timeless classics, like Monster-Musume, To-Love-Ru, and Sword Art Oline

To be fair, they've already watched SAO and given it an 8, so they're wayyy ahead of you ;)

To be fair, they've already watched SAO and given it an 8, so they're wayyy ahead of you ;)

I suppose you need to know what a rock is before you can identify a gem.

Welp it's been over 2 years since the last Mudazumo naki Kaikaku chapters updates.

I want my mahjong playing Pope and Putin back. 

I suppose you need to know what a rock is before you can identify a gem.

Don't be too harsh, now :) Everyone starts somewhere, and that's usually with whatever's popular at the time (unless they have a quirky friend who gets them into their own favorite anime or something). I mean, I started with Yamato and Astroboy. Can't exactly call those niche titles of their time, though nostalgia being what it is I'd certainly count them as gems.

Whoa watching YouTube video and the suddenly everything starts being clunky and unresponsive. Task manager dies... I notice the c drive is at 100% usage before it dies. I restart the computer since nothing works... Post screen the it says missing operating system. Boot device led on mobile is red. Fuck me did my SSD just die?