Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

@Vitalius I have been a little bored with terraria lately

VW9mqTr.jpg

also terraria mini map kind of sucks but i didn't want to take a bunch of screen shots and stitch them together at the moment

looks good, but what is that area that looks like its filled with sand(on the right) for?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

its not sand its gold and silver bars lol

ah, so its basically just your safe?

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

just useless trash lol more then a safe

ezxIdpb.jpg

well gold and silver are valuable metals so technically it is a safe

Spoiler

well gold and silver are valuable metals so technically it is a safe

well gold and silver bars in the game are just trash gold bars are worth 12 silver coins and silver bars are worth 6 silver coins. I probably have more money in the few gold and silver coins I dropped on top of the bars then what i could sell the bars for.

well gold and silver bars in the game are just trash gold bars are worth 12 silver coins and silver bars are worth 6 silver coins. I probably have more money in the few gold and silver coins I dropped on top of the bars then what i could sell the bars for.

well still in the game you can get money quite easily but to get such a large amount of gold and silver isn't easy so you can easily use it for bragging rights

Spoiler

well still in the game you can get money quite easily but to get such a large amount of gold and silver isn't easy so you can easily use it for bragging rights

Meh I seem to have more of it then I have a need for

1PjiiN8.jpg

And I can probably make more lol I can make 181 more bars of gold lol

Meh I seem to have more of it then I have a need for

1PjiiN8.jpg

And I can probably make more lol I can make 181 more bars of gold lol

still bragging rights is why you need to keep them

Spoiler

@Vitalius I have been a little bored with terraria lately

also terraria mini map kind of sucks but i didn't want to take a bunch of screen shots and stitch them together at the moment

lol, you are a trooper. I don't think I can play Terraria alone with no goals beyond "build stuff".

I'm on my PC now. About to update the kernel from 3.16 to 4.12 or wtv again, then install AMD drivers, then get back (as best I can) to where I was. Shouldn't be hard. A lot of stuff saved because I use my PCI-e SSD as my /home, so I don't lose it on each reinstall.

It seems my PC has issues with USB drives or something. Weird. 

It is good enough for what it is meant for imo. There are mods, just as there are for Minecraft. :P

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

It is good enough for what it is meant for imo. There are mods, just as there are for Minecraft. :P

yeah, but know where near as expansive and good as minecrafts mods, except for some of those custom map rpg type mods

Spoiler

lol, you are a trooper. I don't think I can play Terraria alone with no goals beyond "build stuff".

I'm on my PC now. About to update the kernel from 3.16 to 4.12 or wtv again, then install AMD drivers, then get back (as best I can) to where I was. Shouldn't be hard. A lot of stuff saved because I use my PCI-e SSD as my /home, so I don't lose it on each reinstall.

I agree your pc seems to have problems with usb in general based on your keyboard problems as well

Hey Guys... I'm in the process of watching the Anohana movie and i'm interested on what you guys think of it if you have seen it. I'm watching it for the first time, so no spoilers please. I was saving it for a rainy day since anohana is 1 of the very few that i actually cried shed a man tear over. lol  But whats your opinion of anohana movie or the show...

post-259091-0-87015500-1444963332.gif

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Hey Guys... I'm in the process of watching the Anohana movie and i'm interested on what you guys think of it if you have seen it. I'm watching it for the first time, so no spoilers please. I was saving it for a rainy day since anohana is 1 of the very few that i actually cried shed a man tear over. lol  But whats your opinion of anohana movie or the show...

attachicon.gifmenma_scatter.gif
there is a movie? I dont think I watched that.

I thought it was good.(that is about how I talk about anime when asked for no spoilers I seem to take that to the extreme lol)

I shed man tears too.

Uhm i think i read some time ago that the movie is basically the anime in 1 hour 30 minutes, i might be wrong though.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

haven't watched it yet, but judging by that gif i might just have to

Spoiler

there is a movie? I dont think I watched that.

I thought it was good.(that is about how I talk about anime when asked for no spoilers I seem to take that to the extreme lol)

yep takes place a year after.. at least thats what anime-planet says. i don't really mind spoilers from the show though since ive seen it 

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Uhm i think i read some time ago that the movie is basically the anime in 1 hour 30 minutes, i might be wrong though.

i hope not

haven't watched it yet, but judging by that gif i might just have to

Get some popcorn, grab a towel, cry your eyes out, enjoy... you want regrett watching it.

Get some popcorn, grab a towel, cry your eyes out, enjoy... you want regrett watching it.

i wont cry because no show, movie, or anime has ever made me cry, and i will watch it later

Spoiler

I was going to recommend trying a different distro but it does seem to be issues with usb.

I'm going to install arch on a usb drive just to mess around before I try a VM hardware passthrough. Maybe USB will work for me.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

I was never really into digimon

me either, i was more of a pokemon person, or yu gi oh when it came to collecting cards