Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

wow, the tamako film is affecting me more than it should. think it's because of how effective emotions were depicted. the pacing, art, everything was just on-point, and i can't think of any better way to carry it out. i already know it's an ordinary love story but once it happens, it seriously tugs strings. strangely enough it's an idealized relationship, but they've done it so realistically and at the same time maintained the moe-ish nature. seriously kudos to the director

think i'm gonna start another show to help this withdrawal.. funny enough i haven't watched anime in a while - nice way to start back up again 

-megasnip-

I was planning on CA or DE if I was going to a western country...

lucid dreaming starts with being able to identify that it is a dream... then again most of my dreams where I was in control were only half-lucid and felt more like video games...

also...

went dual 1080p today... (got a nice hp monitor for 1900PhP... 1000PhP below my expected budget...) I'm taking my 4:5 monitor to my dorm room...

Edit:

Da Capo II is no a beginner-friendly VN... You'll get bombarded with choices of unknown consequence...

I'll go by instinct on this one... then go with a walkthrough for routes that I may miss...

awwwwww snap Soma came out today (yesterday?)

another game that looks really good that I probably won't play

12 min trailer

Error: 410

keyword "looks really good"

Machine of Pigs looked really bat shit scary in the trailers. Plus it was soo hyped I bought it ASAP.

was so disappointed on how boring and cute the pigs were.

Maybe they'll redeem themselves with this, but survival-horror games are way too mainstream nowadays with the same recycled gameplay mechanics so it's hard to top their Magnum Opus, Dark Descent.

I mean, Me and My roommate were screaming like pussies in the middle of the night just from a door opening on its own. ON THE FIRST CORRIDOR 

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Machine of Pigs looked really bat shit scary in the trailers. Plus it was soo hyped I bought it ASAP.

Maybe they'll redeem themselves with this, but survival-horror games are way too mainstream nowadays with the same recycled gameplay mechanics so it's hard to top their Magnum Opus, Dark Descent.

I mean, Me and My roommate were screaming like pussies in the middle of the night just from a door opening on its own. ON THE FIRST CORRIDOR 

I remember closing every door I walked through and spent most of the game hiding in closets with my lamp off

hear a noise? afk in closet 20 mins

Error: 410

I remember closing every door I walked through and spent most of the game hiding in closets with my lamp off

hear a noise? afk in closet 20 mins

It's because of horror games that I close every effin door/gate in skyrim, dragon age etc.

Then there's the temptation to take a peek, and surprise surprise he's *it's right there staring at you.

amnesia___drawer_fail_by_isismasshiro-d3

*"it" since it doesnt have a penis or vag

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

May I have permission to change my avatar now?

Better than season 1, not as good as season 2, IMO.

The disjointed way they wrapped up individual subplots was a bit jarring too. But at least they finally did it. (Minus Inami x Takanashi, which will be in the 1-hour special episode)

The problem is that they are extending so much a "plot" that really is very basic and not complex enough that you need 3 seasons and a 1 hour special to conclude.

Came out like a week ago, if not more. It's very good, it doesn't have jumpscares all the time, but it makes you tense and the suspense is there all the time.

Btw @helping your quote failed.

If u want a scary as FUCK game, go play Layers of Fear. It's on early access but it's so damn good, and has P.T like graphics and scenario.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

?

Your quote of RedSphyxis was all wrong.

Now you fixed it and you wanna make me look bad :(

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

snip

I've seen it and some gameplay but I'm in no mood whatsoever to spend weeks on end looking over my shoulder and having the light on when sleeping.

be-scared-and-shit-your-pants-1.png

Plus I don't like playing games on early access.

Anime Festival Asia and Comic Con Photos

Finally Released~!

shitty camera included

A little story, so there were alot of Kantai Collection Cosplays but they were grouped and complete, but theyre so douchey like when i say "hey can i take a picture of you?" one of them said "eww no you creep" but of course when the official AFA crew came in with fancy lightings and cameras, oh baby, upskirts ;) and there were alot of cosplayers just resting and i didnt want to bother them so i tailed them when they get up and ask for their photo. In the end i bought:

Anime Festival Asia List:

1 Momonga T-Shirt (Overlord)

4 keychains and 1 free one, Its Free! and free at the same time.

5 posters (Final Fantasy, SnK Live Action and Anime, SAO 2, Super Mario Brothers Wii)

Comic Con List:

1 Art College info bag

3 poster, concept art and stuff

2 sketchbooks, hard cover and super cheap compared to the ones you buy at General Store here.

And now my pocket is set on Knife Making!

I'd love to link everything here. But ill leave the Album on Imgur for you guys

https://imgur.com/a/7Ie2c

Hopefully nothing is broken.

Picture Explanation/Description:

• The Last 3 were Comic Con. It was WAAAAAYYYYY less people than AFA, because its the first comic con in indonesia and they dont have experience like AFA did. And less cosplay but better quality <3
  • I happened to come across some fat dude with cool beard and selling glowsticks. i happened to be carrying my camera.
  • DJ Kazoo or smth happened to play so i captured it on Sony Stage
  • History of Gundam, COMPLETE Chronological Gundam Animes that has ever existed.
  • I tried Oculus VR, i chose roller coaster because there was horror on the other side and people screamed so i'd rather barf than pee my pants.
  • When i got out there were alot more cosplayers sitting outside, like Zeus and.. Juggernaut... remove techies..

When i was in the bathroom there were alot. AND I MEAN ALOT. of trappo or crossdressers. noice. I watched Yowamushi pedal and missed Date A Live Mayuri Judgement because for the Date A Live i was in comic con and the ticket was one way out.

My sister went to comic con and she got make up as zombie in the Walking Dead Booth, when we went home she came into McDonalds with the make up and people just straight up took pictures of her.

Mentions:

@Charger @Ruostunut kokis @DigitalHermit

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I'm enjoying this game way too much.

there must be a psycho killer inside of me.

-snip-

We should make ourselves look more legit when going to conventions...

I personally wear more presentable clothing (not too formal tho) than usual and put on airs of a pro photoblogger... that and I try to find my cosplayer friends... going around with them makes things easier...

I'm thinking of making an armband for heaven soc for convention coverage use... but then again, we are not official reps of LTT...

also... going up to the cosplayers with confidence helps in getting good/great photos... don't forget to thank them properly too...

I'm thinking of making an armband for heaven soc for convention coverage use... but then again, we are not official reps of LTT...

also... going up to the cosplayers with confidence helps in getting good/great photos... don't forget to thank them properly too...

Would be cool if most of us lived on the same town so going with a HSC armand would be awesome. Idk if you're the only one with it would be as cool.

Would be cool if most of us lived on the same town so going with a HSC armand would be awesome. Idk if you're the only one with it would be as cool.

well, there is another HSC member who live in the same country as I do... but he lives down south (via plane/boat ride from where I am) iirc... (forgot his username too.. sorry...)

Anime Festival Asia and Comic Con Photos

Finally Released~!

shitty camera included

A little story, so there were alot of Kantai Collection Cosplays but they were grouped and complete, but theyre so douchey like when i say "hey can i take a picture of you?" one of them said "eww no you creep" but of course when the official AFA crew came in with fancy lightings and cameras, oh baby, upskirts ;) and there were alot of cosplayers just resting and i didnt want to bother them so i tailed them when they get up and ask for their photo. In the end i bought:

Anime Festival Asia List:

1 Momonga T-Shirt (Overlord)

4 keychains and 1 free one, Its Free! and free at the same time.

5 posters (Final Fantasy, SnK Live Action and Anime, SAO 2, Super Mario Brothers Wii)

Comic Con List:

1 Art College info bag

3 poster, concept art and stuff

2 sketchbooks, hard cover and super cheap compared to the ones you buy at General Store here.

And now my pocket is set on Knife Making!

I'd love to link everything here. But ill leave the Album on Imgur for you guys

https://imgur.com/a/7Ie2c

Hopefully nothing is broken.

Picture Explanation/Description:

• The Last 3 were Comic Con. It was WAAAAAYYYYY less people than AFA, because its the first comic con in indonesia and they dont have experience like AFA did. And less cosplay but better quality <3
  • I happened to come across some fat dude with cool beard and selling glowsticks. i happened to be carrying my camera.
  • DJ Kazoo or smth happened to play so i captured it on Sony Stage
  • History of Gundam, COMPLETE Chronological Gundam Animes that has ever existed.
  • I tried Oculus VR, i chose roller coaster because there was horror on the other side and people screamed so i'd rather barf than pee my pants.
  • When i got out there were alot more cosplayers sitting outside, like Zeus and.. Juggernaut... remove techies..

When i was in the bathroom there were alot. AND I MEAN ALOT. of trappo or crossdressers. noice. I watched Yowamushi pedal and missed Date A Live Mayuri Judgement because for the Date A Live i was in comic con and the ticket was one way out.

My sister went to comic con and she got make up as zombie in the Walking Dead Booth, when we went home she came into McDonalds with the make up and people just straight up took pictures of her.

Mentions:

@Charger @Ruostunut kokis @DigitalHermitThe problem with cheap sketch books is cheap paper sucks.

when i saw that Nagisa Shiota cosplay the first thing i questioned was if it was a guy or not lol.

We should make ourselves look more legit when going to conventions...

I personally wear more presentable clothing (not too formal tho) than usual and put on airs of a pro photoblogger... that and I try to find my cosplayer friends... going around with them makes things easier...

oh i bow to thank them :> theres also foreign cosplayers... I wore a flanel long sleeved shirt, with coco chinos, also i wore a buff mask as i go to the convention by motorcycle. You could say i properly dressed.. maybe... I also got to meet a couple from german, they sat next to me when i was resting and asked where to buy the water, so i kept the woman companied. in Comic Con there was a russian married couple... idek.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

The problem with cheap sketch books is cheap paper sucks.

when i saw that Nagisa Shiota cosplay the first thing i questioned was if it was a guy or not lol.

its not. alot of flat chests there. dissappointing :(

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

I assumed it wasn't but that is kind of a running joke in the anime / manga(as far as i know) about the people not realizing he was a guy at first.

The odds are you'd probably hate / dislike your sister more than you would like her. Siblings usually tend to be that, and I can confirm from experience.

Though, while usually older brother / older sister has usually more authority than the rest of them, for me this isn't the case (funny, as my little sister is soon 16 and I am 18 already).

Yup, that's true.

in my case, my little sister is 14 and i'm 17 (going to be 18 in less than 3 months though)

well, there is another HSC member who live in the same country as I do... but he lives down south (via plane/boat ride from where I am) iirc... (forgot his username too.. sorry...)

We can always bring back the plan C

tumblr_noghxjA0iG1twqt6no1_500.gif

And we all go to @MyInnerFred 's house in texas and we'll live with him and he'll pay for everything.

The problem with cheap sketch books is cheap paper sucks.

Was he asian?

I don't think non-asian people can crossdress as well as asians, i mean they make it clear in some anime i've seen that males can easily look like females. And i've seen pics of males that if you are not told they are male, you don't know.

oh i bow to thank them :> theres also foreign cosplayers... I wore a flanel long sleeved shirt, with coco chinos, also i wore a buff mask as i go to the convention by motorcycle. You could say i properly dressed.. maybe... I also got to meet a couple from german, they sat next to me when i was resting and asked where to buy the water, so i kept the woman companied. in Comic Con there was a russian married couple... idek.

The norm for conventions here is a slight bow accompanied with a word of gratitude...

All breasts are equal.

-MC from BoobWars and BoobWars2

but beware the traps... (you should be able to detect them through gestures and features)

We can always bring back the plan C

tumblr_noghxjA0iG1twqt6no1_500.gif

And we all go to @MyInnerFred 's house in texas and we'll live with him and he'll pay for everything.

living at fred's hmm, sure why not 

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Do your best to ignore there noses... It's hard.

It's like a ski slope...

Dunno. Having grown up with anime from the 80s and 90s, I find it far more distracting that modern anime characters seem to have tiny little dots for noses, or no noses at all.

Also on the subject of Toradora, I just realize something! Every anime by that Studio is like a play trough of Skyrim.

True. JC Staff seems to intentionally suck all the uniqueness they can out of the anime they adapt.

Better than season 1, not as good as season 2, IMO.

The disjointed way they wrapped up individual subplots was a bit jarring too. But at least they finally did it. (Minus Inami x Takanashi, which will be in the 1-hour special episode)

Inami x Takanashi was wrapped up quite nicely, except that lame filler with Takanashi's mom. I choose to ignore her extremely pointless existence instead and find the season much better than the second, which felt like an inferior go-nowhere repeat of the first one to me (but I know I'm probably in the minority with my disappointment with the second season).

living at fred's hmm, sure why not

i don't think you'd last 10 min before you get turned into his slave labour

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky