Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Otakus don't cheat and will never practice infidelity. So don't hesitate when loving one.

Spotted Flower Ch. 0

006.png

it's a  Comedy, Romance, Seinen, Slice of Life about an Otaku and his pregnant wife. It kinda feels like a sequel to "I can't understand what my husband is saying"

Burtally cringy while managing to be hilarious. You guys find some really funny manga all the time....

HAHHAHA his wife is fucking brutal... poor bastard.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

-snip-

They are joking with their names, those are different readings of their names in kanji.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

cant people put some damn effort in their games 

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

broken link

how about this 

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

yep looks like a good game...

i dont know how hard it is to program put in an AI but it shouldn't be that hard to have them be able to look up and down and move

Spoiler

cant people put some damn effort in their games 

it maybe just some crazy game made by the devs since it's a favorite for let's players to play on youtube.

I mean pewdiepie mostly plays silly and dumb games on steam, even if just 1/30th of his subscribers buy the game that's already a lot of money.

plus this might be just some school project too.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

it maybe just some crazy game made by the devs since it's a favorite for let's players to play on youtube.

I mean pewdiepie mostly place silly and dumb games on steam, even if just 1/30th of his subscribers buy the game that's already a lot of money.

plus this might be just some school project too.

still, just put some up and down movement and the ability to move around

Spoiler

Burtally cringy while managing to be hilarious. You guys find some really funny manga all the time....

HAHHAHA his wife is fucking brutal... poor bastard.

Reminds me of "I can't understand what my husband is saying".

Reminds me of "I can't understand what my husband is saying".

Is this funny?

seems like a joke that wouldn't appeal to me given how many times slight variants of that joke is used.

--

Join helping on the quest to find comedy.

Error: 410

Is this funny?

seems like a joke that wouldn't appeal to me given how many times slight variants of that joke is used.

--

Naw brah I'll just watch Lucky star for comedy...

Or game grumps... Yeah... Zzz

Is this funny?

--

It's more about the married life of the main pair than just throw-away comedy. It's actually a decent blend of chuckles and dawws, and even has the occasional seriously introspective moment. I'd say it's probably worth it given the small time-investment.

Episode 4 of Jitsu wa watashi wa was hilarious.

ced6f0a284719e44d80cf754da599833fdb81674

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I'm reading the Manga, its not bad but it reminds me of nisekoi with the dragged out romance and dense characters among other things I can't be arsed to mention.

I like the characters though.

It's more about the married life of the main pair than just throw-away comedy. It's actually a decent blend of chuckles and dawws, and even has the occasional seriously introspective moment. I'd say it's probably worth it given the small time-investment.

This... feels like ... an accurate description of Arakawa Under the Bridge.

I screamed like a little girl internally and externally!

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDZOMG

ok just had to get that out. 

The music in that game was really well done imo.

Time to watch two more episodes of Vision of Escaflowne.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I'm reading the Manga, its not bad but it reminds me of nisekoi with the dragged out romance and dense characters among other things I can't be arsed to mention.

I might download the manga too, see what's up. I hear it's a lot better.

Requoting for context and because nobody understands the struggle of optimizing a long webM with sound for good quality under 6MB.

Ok, this was pretty funny.

The whole "Isn't checking for the panties the first thing you do with a figure" and "I made dis" scene that follows is gold as well.

4 episodes in i'd say this is the best skit they've done so far (or the only one as of yet?)

http://w.webms.org/PtFBAWgp.webm

Apy7kpD.gif

Requoting for context and because nobody understands the struggle of optimizing a long webM with sound for good quality under 6MB.

http://w.webms.org/PtFBAWgp.webm

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Woah, i don't know the struggle, but the sound is better than the one i'm watching online, quality is very nice.

And that scene was awesome.

Well it's a harem with romance that won't go past red faces and thoughts(i guess), but imo it's mainly a SoL/comedy anime. Nisekoi started as a romantic anime with a love triangle, ended up in a pretty generic harem, that was  very disappointing.

i dont know how hard it is to program put in an AI but it shouldn't be that hard to have them be able to look up and down and move

I know right, I mean building a PC from scratch it pretty easy right? So what's programming a bit of AI with billions of threads for reactions to player variables...

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

good thing I rarely eat fastfood.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I might download the manga too, see what's up. I hear it's a lot better.

Wait... You have to have .webm files be under 6MB to upload them? Or are you just trying to save everyone else's bandwidth?

Some of the .webm files I have linked here are past 10MB... Not even half of them are that much though, but a few ones go past that.

Awesome. The web seed link must be working. I imagine.  :D

Indeed. The link is working. However, there's the joys of torrents that I nearly forgot...

arReG8d_700b.jpg?itok=PAaLs3hy

Yay for lightning fast download speeds... Unfortunately this is too true even with legal torrent files, which I suppose (or hope?) the wallpaper dump to be classified as.

I have, a couple of times. Back when my hair was freaking long and fabulous, the girls loved it.

(it was for a play in high school fun times, but the dresses were ugly... )

We're you commented how obvious / not-so obvious were the cross-dressings? I suppose it could be a bit difficult for possibly even slightly masculine person... Not so much of a problem for me, I could maybe possibly do that, but I'd be instantly labeled a weird creep, even in a non-serious environment. It doesn't help that I live with just my mother and little sister, both of which are tomboy-ish... At least little sister is one, that's for sure.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Yay for lightning fast download speeds... Unfortunately this is too true even with legal torrent files, which I suppose (or hope?) the wallpaper dump to be classified as.

It's fine leeching on legal torrents since it most likely has dedicated/paid seeders.

it's a very profitable thing that anyone with a high upload rate can earn money from. But you'll likely end up seeding Scene releases like games and such.

Since most "legal" torrents will likely use the services of large datacenters/ISP's rather than normal people's

Indeed. The link is working. However, there's the joys of torrents that I nearly forgot...

TopKek

Indeed. That wallpaper dump was pulled from a 2-3 year old Imgur post of all those images. It still exists. If there were an issue, I'm sure it would've come up by now.

† Christian Member †

Wait... You have to have .webm files be under 6MB to upload them? Or are you just trying to save everyone else's bandwidth?

both, the upload site I use is absolute 7mb or less (site says 6mb), so I shoot for somewhere near 6mb and below 7.

I try to optimize better now since @Vitalius lives in America.. and is metered

It won't matter for mobile since webms don't load anyway, but I still try to be courteous by limiting bandwidth since I use them semi-frequently.

I used to pump out near 50mb 1080P high bit rate ones, but then pomf went down. RIP

It gets tough when you get near 2 minutes, you have to start using console strategies to deal with the size limits by using odd (but still reasonable) resolutions divisors with the same aspect ratio. My renders are near as compact for the quality as it gets.