Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I have, a couple of times. Back when my hair was freaking long and fabulous, the girls loved it.

(it was for a play in high school fun times, but the dresses were ugly... )

a cross dressing cat huh? not only that but one with really long hair huh? 

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

I can be anything you want... For a price.

:D lel

well most cats act like they are the tyrannical king/queen and that one looks like a major one

Spoiler

well most cats act like they are the tyrannical king/queen and that one looks like a major one

U wot m8?

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

So, if someone has the same name as you...and their name is written in the Death Note.  Do you die too?

depends, are you in the same dimension as Death Note, if so then my guess is yes, if not then my guess is no

what... the... fuck... is that?

Spoiler

So, if someone has the same name as you...and their name is written in the Death Note.  Do you die too?

No, you have to know the face of the person you write down, to avoid killing other people, IIRC.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck

your lie in april spoiler

Was in an anime news site and there's this tragic anime character top list and the blonde in your lie in april is first, meaning she dies

Well that's that.

i knew about it, watched the anime and the feels still hit me hard

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

i knew about it, watched the anime and the feels still hit me hard

Yeah, i'm pretty darn spoiled though, iirc happens way into the story anyways, is not even right away so the feels hit because you get attached to the characters somehow.

I'll postpone it cuz i'm a pussy :P Watching Jitsu wa watashi wa now, fun times yay.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I think they covered that in the anime. It's whoever you have in mind. You have to be able to recognize them to do it at all.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

NMap is a utility used to look at network traffic on a very detailed level. You may of heard of WireShark, it's like that.

Very useful for looking for sources of interference or possible virus/bot net activity/wtv.

@Charger dem CS:GO skilllllllzzzzz

http://i.imgur.com/o4BEtUa.webm

<for mobile users>

http://i.imgur.com/o4BEtUa.gif

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

12042802_1129937507035312_49324291881776

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Otakus don't cheat and will never practice infidelity. So don't hesitate when loving one.

Spotted Flower Ch. 0

006.png

it's a  Comedy, Romance, Seinen, Slice of Life about an Otaku and his pregnant wife. It kinda feels like a sequel to "I can't understand what my husband is saying"

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Otakus don't cheat and will never practice infidelity. So don't hesitate when loving one.

Spotted Flower Ch. 0

006.png

it's a  Comedy, Romance, Seinen, Slice of Life about an Otaku and his pregnant wife. It kinda feels like a sequel to "I can't understand what my husband is saying"

Burtally cringy while managing to be hilarious. You guys find some really funny manga all the time....

HAHHAHA his wife is fucking brutal... poor bastard.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

-snip-

They are joking with their names, those are different readings of their names in kanji.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

cant people put some damn effort in their games 

Spoiler

broken link

how about this 

Spoiler