Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

i don't think you'd last 10 min before you get turned into his slave labour

well everyone would be living there though, so everyone would then

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

well everyone would be living there though, so everyone would then

inb4 he puts us to work at his relative's garage...

Inami x Takanashi was wrapped up quite nicely, except that lame filler with Takanashi's mom. I choose to ignore her extremely pointless existence instead and find the season much better than the second, which felt like an inferior go-nowhere repeat of the first one to me (but I know I'm probably in the minority with my disappointment with the second season).

Was it too hard to just send that filler to fly and end it right there?

Seriously, they are exploiting every single bit they can off that series, and at this point the 1 hour special better be flipping marvelous.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I think my job is done here. I need to sleep. gotta do a presentation tomorrow. I hope my Bench Vice also comes tomorrow. <3

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Was he asian?

I don't think non-asian people can crossdress as well as asians, i mean they make it clear in some anime i've seen that males can easily look like females. And i've seen pics of males that if you are not told they are male, you don't know.

If you are talking about the cosplay looks through rashys images. It seems clear to me that it is a female but if you are talking about the anime no idea arnt they kind of all asian lol

DAOsthe.jpg

If you are talking about the cosplay looks through rashys images. It seems clear to me that it is a female but if you are talking about the anime no idea arnt they kind of all asian lol

DAOsthe.jpgGOD DAMNIT CHARGER NO NO NO IM TRYING TO FORGET HIM ;-;

Best worst trap ever? Idek anymore

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

DAOsthe.jpg

dont blame you, he does look like a girl

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

DAOsthe.jpg

das racist /jk

Anybody seen a reverse Kiritrap before?

awwwwww snap Soma came out today (yesterday?)

another game that looks really good that I probably won't play

12 min trailer

This is a very good game, slightly depressing as well. But its worth a play for sure.

Abyssal photo for the time being as well:

11cef982b6.jpg

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I was referring to what he said about traps/crossdressers in the bathroom. And i thought you were talking about an actual person doing a crossdress and you not knowing what gender the person was.

---------------------------------------------

Going to bed.

GN

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

DAOsthe.jpgits_a_trap_star_wars.gif

Steve

I made an avatar compromise.

i like the heavenly like glow on the girl

Spoiler

I heard there were traps and I ran here as fast as I could!

here 

DAOsthe.jpg
Spoiler

I'd love to link everything here. But ill leave the Album on Imgur for you guys

https://imgur.com/a/7Ie2c

>random Yaya cosplay

Who?

I don't think non-asian people can crossdress as well as asians, i mean they make it clear in some anime i've seen that males can easily look like females. And i've seen pics of males that if you are not told they are male, you don't know.

meh, not really (excluding really low res)

unless a pic is heavily photoshopped it's usually pretty easy to spot a trap

the way some of the photos are posed is typically a dead giveaway a lot of the times

Error: 410

Anime Festival Asia and Comic Con Photos

Finally Released~!

shitty camera included

A little story, so there were alot of Kantai Collection Cosplays but they were grouped and complete, but theyre so douchey like when i say "hey can i take a picture of you?" one of them said "eww no you creep" but of course when the official AFA crew came in with fancy lightings and cameras, oh baby, upskirts ;) and there were alot of cosplayers just resting and i didnt want to bother them so i tailed them when they get up and ask for their photo. In the end i bought:

Anime Festival Asia List:

1 Momonga T-Shirt (Overlord)

4 keychains and 1 free one, Its Free! and free at the same time.

5 posters (Final Fantasy, SnK Live Action and Anime, SAO 2, Super Mario Brothers Wii)

Comic Con List:

1 Art College info bag

3 poster, concept art and stuff

2 sketchbooks, hard cover and super cheap compared to the ones you buy at General Store here.

And now my pocket is set on Knife Making!

I'd love to link everything here. But ill leave the Album on Imgur for you guys

https://imgur.com/a/7Ie2c

Hopefully nothing is broken.

Picture Explanation/Description:

• The Last 3 were Comic Con. It was WAAAAAYYYYY less people than AFA, because its the first comic con in indonesia and they dont have experience like AFA did. And less cosplay but better quality <3
  • I happened to come across some fat dude with cool beard and selling glowsticks. i happened to be carrying my camera.
  • DJ Kazoo or smth happened to play so i captured it on Sony Stage
  • History of Gundam, COMPLETE Chronological Gundam Animes that has ever existed.
  • I tried Oculus VR, i chose roller coaster because there was horror on the other side and people screamed so i'd rather barf than pee my pants.
  • When i got out there were alot more cosplayers sitting outside, like Zeus and.. Juggernaut... remove techies..

When i was in the bathroom there were alot. AND I MEAN ALOT. of trappo or crossdressers. noice. I watched Yowamushi pedal and missed Date A Live Mayuri Judgement because for the Date A Live i was in comic con and the ticket was one way out.

My sister went to comic con and she got make up as zombie in the Walking Dead Booth, when we went home she came into McDonalds with the make up and people just straight up took pictures of her.

Mentions:

@Charger @Ruostunut kokis @DigitalHermitWhere is the touhou? The umbrella Corp guy was pretty cool.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

We should make ourselves look more legit when going to conventions...

I personally wear more presentable clothing (not too formal tho) than usual and put on airs of a pro photoblogger... that and I try to find my cosplayer friends... going around with them makes things easier...

I'm thinking of making an armband for heaven soc for convention coverage use... but then again, we are not official reps of LTT...

also... going up to the cosplayers with confidence helps in getting good/great photos... don't forget to thank them properly too...

Would be cool if most of us lived on the same town so going with a HSC armand would be awesome. Idk if you're the only one with it would be as cool.

Do it. I will back this! We're not officially affiliated with ltt or anything. We're like a mini stand alone community but a armband for conventions is a awesome idea! Represent! Haha I'm a fool

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Where is the touhou? The umbrella Corp guy was pretty cool.

Touhou ain't shit no more

it's all about the battle boat girls

not sure why, but it is.

Error: 410

We can always bring back the plan C

tumblr_noghxjA0iG1twqt6no1_500.gif

And we all go to @MyInnerFred 's house in texas and we'll live with him and he'll pay for everything.

Was he asian?

living at fred's hmm, sure why not

How about no?

Do it. I will back this! We're not officially affiliated with ltt or anything. We're like a min stand alone community but a armband for conventions is a awesome idea! Represent! Haha I'm a fool

will work on designs when I have the time... (and if possible, I might get one embroidered...)

not sure why, but it is.

Ft7Zf8z.gif

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

not sure why, but it is.

Haha the war rages on. Seriously though they both have their pros and cons. Touhou lore is so luxurious.

not sure why, but it is.

Ft7Zf8z.gif
I'm at work so no images... But you know I'd win if we start another face off.

Haha the war rages on. Seriously though they both have their pros and cons. Touhou lore is so luxurious.

I'm at work so no images... But you know I'd win if we start another face off.

The war will never end

tumblr_nlg0fsH9oS1rw3w54o1_500.gif

|King Of The Lost|