Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I second both of these motions! Every second week sounds nice, gives people the chance to watch more episodes of whatever series it is.

I wouldn't mind donating. I would actually feel guilty if I won one of those ssd's being given away.

I'll take the bullet for you, if you win tell fred to send the ssd to me :P

he is saying we tend to be talking less about the anime in the discussion threads and more like making mini versions of this thread so it may be better to do it every other so there is more time between threads to try and get people to really take part in the discussion threads

Hmm yeah i guess, i see myself finishing in way less than a week if it's just like, a 20 episodes anime. So yeah.

Also, what about setting a date to discuss it? I guess there's no point in giving it 2 weeks if some of us could and maybe will be talking about it in a few days.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Hmm yeah i guess, i see myself finishing in way less than a week if it's just like, a 20 episodes anime. So yeah.

Also, what about setting a date to discuss it? I guess there's no point in giving it 2 weeks if some of us could and maybe will be talking about it in a few days.

the problem is we don't always end up with the time need to watch things in a week. Some weeks i will be able to watch every anime in the poll other weeks i have not found the time to even watch a single episode of the anime that won the poll

The problem with setting a date to discuss it is getting people to be online one day to do it. Although i do think it is a decent idea since i have noticed even when i have seen an anime or have finished it i try not to post spoilers for the first few days of the threads, thinking i will give people time to watch it, but end up not even talking about it at all by the end of the week

I'll take the bullet for you, if you win tell fred to send the ssd to me :P

Now now, I said I would feel guilty, I never said I didn't want it. ;)

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Maybe we should slow down? Instead of weekly, we should do every second week? Or at a set date twice a month? I think us old timers/members are getting burned out without us realising it.

Also regarding future giveaways/contest/freebies: Do we take donations? I don't like that the founders are doing it all out of there own wallet all the time

"looking at you fred"

I second both of these motions! Every second week sounds nice, gives people the chance to watch more episodes of whatever series it is.

I wouldn't mind donating. I would actually feel guilty if I won one of those ssd's being given away.

I'm open for taking donations so we can have bigger more badass giveaways in the future.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

not sure what you have in mind but i like the sound of more bad-ass giveaways lol

I like to keep things as surprises. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

@Charger @MyInnerFred @CatCloud

If we want to accept donations we need to sit down and have a discussion with each other and probably with an admin of LTT.

To be considered a serious concept, we'd have to do give aways based on amount and time, with zero personal profit whatsoever.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm up for my awesome giveaways. Looking forward to it. :D

Just wanted to post that I had a wonderfully amazing anime dream last night. It was detailed, long, memorable, and animated. I exclusively dream in animation. Probably because anything I imagine is animated too (because mah fan fiction). 

It's far too long and too detailed to tell the whole story, but I'll give highlights (in order that they happened):

• I don't remember the beginning because there was an intermission when I woke up to go to the bathroom. Sad.
  • Was in a Demon's Souls type world fighting what was the equivalent of Sauron from Lord of the Rings while seeking items similar to Agame ga Kill's Imperial Arms (supa powahs) to take him on
  • Swam in an ocean above an ocean (the two bodies of water were different densities) that was immense and absurdly deep, but very calm. It was like swimming above an abyss. This was above Hawaii's coast, but the island didn't look like Hawaii. Absolutely amazing. Seriously, it was wonderful.
  • Watched a Youtube channel (yes, in my dream) called Red VS Blue about characters fighting through an RPG-like world in alternate versions of it (depending on their color) where they interacted and were racing one another. I got to experience the purple mage's (mystery character with mystery goals) perspective and it was like Trine in First Person in a 3D world. She was a crafty one.
  • I became a photographer and somehow saw the ghost of Professor Oak who looked sad and tired, but kinda happy at the same time along with someone who looked like my mom (it's complicated there). 

There's a lot more that I'm forgetting, because it happened over 12 hours ago, so yeah. The dream ended when I woke up after an epic ending. It's strange. It's like I was watching a movie and the movie was actually over. What I mean is, most dreams just abruptly end, but this one had perfect timing. 

Anyway, the ending was great. I ended up in a classroom on Bebop (the ship from Cowboy Bebop) and then silhouettes of anime characters appeared around me. They each started saying a single line they were known for and as they said it, they changed, individually from a silhouette to showing who they really were. 

Half of them I recognized, the other half I didn't, but all of them were just as detailed as the rest of the dream and had their own names, voices, everything. 

I don't know what to say, but that dream was special. I'm not sure how, or why, but it was. It's funny, because everything that came up was based on some factoid I know, and as I saw it happen, it came to mind. I knew what inspired everything that happened in the dream as it happened. 

I'm not sure if I was Lucid Dreaming because I never actively took control of anything. I was more along for the ride and played the roles I was in along the way.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

If we want to accept donations we need to sit down and have a discussion with each other and probably with an admin of LTT.

To be considered a serious concept, we'd have to do give aways based on amount and time, with zero personal profit whatsoever.

I don't think anyone had ideas of making profit from giveaways but we could certainly keep donations and stuff off the forum which i think is a good idea anyways it isn't hard to talk to most the main members on steam or something

I don't see why we need to bring a admin into this. Naturally it would be for zero personal profit, or else whats the point of the donations? 

-snip-

I haven't had dreams like that in ages... Cool stuff.

I don't think anyone had ideas of making profit from giveaways but we could certainly keep donations and stuff off the forum which i think is a good idea anyways it isn't hard to talk to most the main members on steam or something

Continue discussion in message.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not sure what you have in mind but i like the sound of more bad-ass giveaways lol

Huggy pillows? :D

Huggy pillows? :D

Lol... let winners pick what pillows they want? Lol... 

also first thing that came to my mine when he said he likes to keep it a surprise

Seriously guys? How come? I'm surprised now lol.

I think I know which one I want. ^_^  :ph34r:

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

but... but... shana is like 12

hey we are on page 300 lol

I think she is around 15 or 16 but I wasn't thinking of her though. lol

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I need to be part of page 300 :3

iGp1oDpkvF9J9.gif

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

also first thing that came to my mine when he said he likes to keep it a surprise

*high five*

*wonders if there are any more motoko ones...*

*high five*

*wonders if there are any more motoko ones...*

I wouldn't be surprised if there were. 

I wouldn't be surprised if there were.

Maybe from the Japan... :D

Might be nice to have one from Arise.