Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I hope it's better, cuz that might give me health problems. I watched 15 secs, and couldn't keep going.

Yu Yu Hakusho was one of the anime that were dubbed during the golden era... I remember watching the early eps of Conan, Yu Yu Hakusho, Flame of Recca, Daimos, Voltes V, and Dragon Ball in Filipino dubs... They were very enjoyable and the localization didn't completely butcher the work... Most of the emotion and atmosphere was kept...

But now... The quality of the dubbing is so low... Bad recording quality, iffy voice actors/actresses, some lack of emotion, etc....

Here have some shenanigans from my country:

This is a joke dub... The official dub is leagues better...

JUST DIE

1085%20-%20anime%20crossbody%20dragon_sc

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Yu Yu Hakusho was one of the anime that were dubbed during the golden era... I remember watching the early eps of Conan, Yu Yu Hakusho, Flame of Recca, Daimos, Voltes V, and Dragon Ball in Filipino dubs... They were very enjoyable and the localization didn't completely butcher the work... Most of the emotion and atmosphere was kept...

But now... The quality of the dubbing is so low... Bad recording quality, iffy voice actors/actresses, some lack of emotion, etc....

The only good dubs in spanish i've seen so far are: DBZ, Naruto, Avatar (aang and korra), Inuyasha, and detective connan.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

The only good dubs in spanish i've seen so far are: DBZ, Naruto, Avatar (aang and korra), Inuyasha, and detective connan.

Ranma 1/2 I heard had good spanish dubs. Just because of how popular it is in Mexico. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

AOT guys read new episode? This i getting ridiculous...
[NSFW] 

Mc9IHne.jpg
At least story is going some were after so long.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Ranma 1/2 I heard had good spanish dubs. Just because of how popular it is in Mexico. 

Oh right, i forgot about that one.

Also Samurai X, captain tsubasa.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

bloody hell put up a nsfw flag that defo crosses that line

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

snip-

tumblr_m9djuj3q151r3cmlqo1_500_zps625336

WTH IS THAT.

bloody hell put up a nsfw flag that defo crosses that line

Yeah, i should have done that early[ier?]. But thats what i was talking about, shocked me a little bit too.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Latest ep of Grisaia:

They made an alternative Yumiyumi route...

Note to self: Do not give Yumiko a gun.

39141b2590.jpg

log horizen is getting pretty awesome. that circle meet up thing was pretty awesome

Listen if you care.

So some random shit:

Wasn't like, less than 2 days ago, when some1 posted we're the thread with most replies. We had like 5.2k, now we have over 6k, holy shit.

Also, top tier anime like this one i don't remember the name:

And thanks @Vitalius for telling me it was Ao no exorsist.

I am 4 episodes away from finishing nisemonogatari, and i will keep watching, but why not try and watch something else.

Btw, watched Kaze no stigma, it's okay, but it seemed old and too serious, i like something with a more recent animation and with some funny moments here and there.

Note to self: Do not give Yumiko a grenade.

96751d22d4.jpg

Edit: it's only ep6 and they're wrapping things up...

-snip-

+1 for the clip being in backwards. At least it definitely looks that way.

#JustGunThings

-snip-

The anime is Ao no Exorcist (Blue Exorcist).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

+1 for the clip being in backwards. At least it definitely looks that way.

#JustGunThings

According to the anime it's a Walther PPK .38 cal 7+1 rounds...

2246004-l.png

Also to anyone who played the Grisaia VN and loved every second of it, stop watching now... It will only be painful if you continue...

So i just saw the episode of the toothbrush on nisemonogatari....

qcpx3RQ.gif

To some extent. 

tumblr_mpki05t1z51r09r1zo1_500.gif

Kanbaru is just a walking sexual innuendo. 

I can confirm that, after almost finishin Nisemonogatari.

So, is Nekomonogatari Kuro, only 4 episodes?

Kanbaru might change that. 

Somewhat NSFW

tumblr_mxlmsfUtHH1su62kao1_500.gif

Not even with that, i still consider that fanservice, but that's like, the limit, more than that is too much for me to take it serious.

BTW, yeah i had to go back to page 250 to see the monogatari series order.

According to the anime it's a Walther PPK .38 cal 7+1 rounds...

Also to anyone who played the Grisaia VN and loved every second of it, stop watching now... It will only be painful if you continue...

0016Rds.jpg

† Christian Member †

On other news, i wouldn't watch an anime dubbed even if people i love were in danger and i were forced to:

English

Original

Wow thats pretty bad. How ever not all dubs are this bad.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

dayum that cat girl, dayum. kudos to the drawer fucking a

Listen if you care.

So i just saw the episode of the toothbrush on nisemonogatari....

I dunno why thats sexy but fucking hell, i think im gonna suffer from loss of blood(too much diverts to the"other" me). Doesnt help that i watched that after the cat thing.

Whats up with the borderline ecchi today.

Listen if you care.

I dunno why thats sexy but fucking hell, i think im gonna suffer from loss of blood(too much diverts to the"other" me). Doesnt help that i watched that after the cat thing.

Whats up with the borderline ecchi today.

It's Monday, we got to find a way to wake ourselves up and start the beginning of the week. ^_^  ;)

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

It's Monday, we got to find a way to wake ourselves up and start the beginning of the week. ^_^  ;)

I think its waking up the wrong part of my body thank you.

Listen if you care.

dammit only 13 episodes of log horizen are dubbed, the next 13 come in december, absolute bollocks.

Listen if you care.

I think its waking up the wrong part of my body thank you.

Hey as long as you are awake it's all that matters. :lol:

Spoiler

-