Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

which part older anime having better dubs or gunsmith cats being good?

Dubs

When i joined i remember to see that every week there was a poll and then every1 watches the voted anime and we discuss it.

So monday is tomorrow, and i'm not sure if it's decided, where to look, or what are we watching.

Yea we do that every week.

Patience dammit I'm working on it! Lol

You fell a sleep on us last night.

I may be more forgiving of older dubs but when i do find older anime dubs i tend to find it decent

When you find older anime good enough to watch ;)

Gotta remember anything that made it to the US back in those days was dubbed.

The discussion part has gotten smaller lately, most of them time it's just the random discussion here in the main thread that gets attention.

ya i blame us for not really talking about the anime as much as we have in the past. We seem to be doing it more when one of the members feels strongly about an anime

The discussion part has gotten smaller lately, most of the time it's just the random discussion here in the main thread that gets attention.

Yea people you heard him discuss more!

Sorry the anime lately havnt been my thing.

The discussion part has gotten smaller lately, most of the time it's just the random discussion here in the main thread that gets attention.

*shrugs* 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Yeah I did, I was tired sorry.

7weAyEi.gif

sleep is for the weak!

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

sleep is for the weak!

I was just talking about that shit with Charger on steam a while ago. I'm too old for that sleep is for the weak shit. My Liver won't cooperate.

3mZA0su.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Yea people you heard him discuss more!

Sorry the anime lately havnt been my thing.

*points to watch*

I've missed you all, and anime. I'll be back..

Soon

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*points to watch*

I've missed you all, and anime. I'll be back..

Soon

Hey that's my line too....

anytime the word soon is trademarked its a lie lol i called someone out on that a few days ago

I was just talking about that shit with Charger on steam a while ago. I'm too old for that sleep is for the weak shit. My Liver won't cooperate.

3mZA0su.gif

Don't worry man, I'm starting to get to that point too.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Me too i guess, but it's mostly because i have nothing to keep me awake, so i just die and go to bed.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Maybe we should slow down? Instead of weekly, we should do every second week? Or at a set date twice a month? I think us old timers/members are getting burned out without us realising it.

Also regarding future giveaways/contest/freebies: Do we take donations? I don't like that the founders are doing it all out of there own wallet all the time

"looking at you fred"

Maybe we should slow down? Instead of weekly, we should do every second week? Or at a set date twice a month? I think us old timers/members are getting burned out without us realising it.

we have talked about it in the past but never did anything there was also talk of adding other things so who knows if we will make any changes anytime soon

Also regarding future giveaways/contest/freebies: Do we take donations? I don't like that the founders are doing it all out of there own wallet all the time

"looking at you fred"

I wish i had more people like you in my cs clan i ran for years. having 2-4 servers for 4 years and 30 clan members and no one would even contribute a dollar to the cost of the servers lol

guess i really shouldn't say no one since i started as a member of the clan before i started paying for the servers and running it so i guess i was the only member that was willing to contribute to the cost of the servers other then the person that started the clan lol

Hmm what do you mean?

Well what about a poll or something?

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Hmm what do you mean?

Well what about a poll or something?

he is saying we tend to be talking less about the anime in the discussion threads and more like making mini versions of this thread so it may be better to do it every other so there is more time between threads to try and get people to really take part in the discussion threads

"looking at you fred"

I second both of these motions! Every second week sounds nice, gives people the chance to watch more episodes of whatever series it is.

I wouldn't mind donating. I would actually feel guilty if I won one of those ssd's being given away.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."