Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

You'd love season 2 where [spoilers] and [spoilers] to [spoilers]...

Contain yourself ^^ i'm only half way through the 1st season :P

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Contain yourself ^^ i'm only half way through the 1st season :P

But Araragi got [spoilers] by [spoilers]!!!

But Araragi got [spoilers] by [spoilers]!!!

Stop it :c

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

1907bb0275.jpg

xD I was really wary of clicking that for a second. Thought it was an actual spoiler for Bakemonogatari. :P

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Can someone tell me wtf is up with people washing peoples backs, its the least sexiest thing ever.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Can someone tell me wtf is up with people washing peoples backs, its the least sexiest thing ever.

Skinship...

Skinship...

from experience it doesnt end well, just silence and then a weird feeling hands touch me spine, and no my back wasnt ambushed by boobs, also im a skinny little sh** so that lasted for like 20 seconds.

Some moments should stay in anime

1357256179080.jpg

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

hmm im forced to stop watching log horizen, why is that. Because it is by fucking far the worst dub ever and thats a lot coming from a dub advocate

Listen if you care.

from experience it doesnt end well, just silence and then a weird feeling hands touch me spine, and no my back wasnt ambushed by boobs, also im a skinny little sh** so that lasted for like 20 seconds.

Some moments should stay in anime

-snip-

I guess it was a bit different in my experience (on the boobs part)... Nothing happened afterwards tho...

hmm im forced to stop watching log horizen, why is that. Because it is by fucking far the worst dub ever and thats a lot coming from a dub advocate

You shouldn't watch it if you are not that much of a gamer, nor you like rpg's.

I guess it was a bit different in my experience (on the boobs part)... Nothing happened afterwards tho...

Wait, isn't it magical? You guys actually recieved that? Doesn't she clean your stick while resting the boobs on your back? (i don't know if i can say this shit, sorry, i'll edit it if i'm told to, lol)

Wait, isn't it magical? You guys actually recieved that? Doesn't she clean your stick while resting the boobs on your back? (i don't know if i can say this shit, sorry, i'll edit it if i'm told to, lol)

She was just playing around back then... And rather than a bath... It was at a river, and she was clothed (I was in my trunks)... My other self did wake up, tho and I had some trouble settling him down...

gearing up for it is the best part, thats the only good part to be honest.

Listen if you care.

Dear mother of God, the dubbed version of "the world God only knows" is bad!

I hope the sub is better, if not I'll go back to the Manga.

2 people complaining about dubs on one page it is almost like this should be a known thing that dubs tend to be bad

2 people complaining about dubs on one page it is almost like this should be a known thing that dubs tend to be bad

I think what it comes down to is that the character that a dubbed person creates is different to the character that a subbed character creates. Switching from either kinda hurts the brain of the switcher. Toradora is a great example, first anime i ever watched(knowingly, we have all watched naruto at some point), i watched in japanese a few years back and earlier this year it was dubbed so i watched it again. Its surprising that the personalities of the characters change, some parts are better and some are worse, it because comes down to the language, english isnt really a language that sounds pleasant when screaming, on the other hand japanese is. It comes down to what the viewer chooses first, one thing that has stopped me in the past from joining anime based communities are all the neck bearded fuckfaces that give me shit just because i watch dubbed more then subbed, ill admit subbed does sound better for 60% of animes(im my opinion) but there are a lot of animes which still sound fine while being dubbed, we are all part of the same community, we watch the same stuff so does it really matter, ive seen all sorts of stuff simply because ive told people i prefer dubbed anime if possible, people that you regard as friends wish you to die or choke on your faeces due to a language difference.

Saying bad stuff about dubbed anime is a soft topic for me 

Listen if you care.

I think what it comes down to is that the character that a dubbed person creates is different to the character that a subbed character creates. Switching from either kinda hurts the brain of the switcher. Toradora is a great example, first anime i ever watched(knowingly, we have all watched naruto at some point), i watched in japanese a few years back and earlier this year it was dubbed so i watched it again. Its surprising that the personalities of the characters change, some parts are better and some are worse, it because comes down to the language, english isnt really a language that sounds pleasant when screaming, on the other hand japanese is. It comes down to what the viewer chooses first, one thing that has stopped me in the past from joining anime based communities are all the neck bearded fuckfaces that give me shit just because i watch dubbed more then subbed, ill admit subbed does sound better for 60% of animes(im my opinion) but there are a lot of animes which still sound fine while being dubbed, we are all part of the same community, we watch the same stuff so does it really matter, ive seen all sorts of stuff simply because ive told people i prefer dubbed anime if possible, people that you regard as friends wish you to die or choke on your faeces due to a language difference.

Saying bad stuff about dubbed anime is a soft topic for me

I have nothing against dubs, some anime it is the only way i will watch it while others I watched until the dub stopped and switched to subs at that point. The problem is it is far less likely to run into a good dub then to just watch subs and not have it be bad from the start.

Why do you watch dubbed versions? It hurts my soul to watch anime not in japanese, lol. Iguess it's because since my language is spanish, i'm very very used to watch movies and series in english with subs, so that's probably why i can handle better the subs.

Why do you watch dubbed versions? It hurts my soul to watch anime not in japanese, lol. Iguess it's because since my language is spanish, i'm very very used to watch movies and series in english with subs, so that's probably why i can handle better the subs.

I struggle to understand the characters themselves if they dont speak the language i do. Also there is the weird part, i suffer from illness or gift meaning i have lucid dreams very often and they last pretty long, subbed anime kinda screws with my brain, it seems to scramble random Japanese words into my brain plagues my dreams, it can drive me nuts in certain dreams where i have little control. The biggest reason however is that i dont just watch anime, its always on my second screen, i might be doing work or playing games, i dont have that ability to read those subtitles so English is the only other option.

Im a unique person in that manor, i respect whatever language people listen to it in however

Listen if you care.

The biggest reason however is that i dont just watch anime, its always on my second screen, i might be doing work or playing games, i dont have that ability to read those subtitles so English is the only other option.

I usually don't watch dubbed anime, but thats one of the few reasons I do. Usually if I rewatch a series, thats how I'll do it, play XCOM or something while I watch it.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I struggle to understand the characters themselves if they dont speak the language i do. Also there is the weird part, i suffer from illness or gift meaning i have lucid dreams very often and they last pretty long, subbed anime kinda screws with my brain, it seems to scramble random Japanese words into my brain plagues my dreams, it can drive me nuts in certain dreams where i have little control. The biggest reason however is that i dont just watch anime, its always on my second screen, i might be doing work or playing games, i dont have that ability to read those subtitles so English is the only other option.

Im a unique person in that manor, i respect whatever language people listen to it in however

I just watched the dub version because I hate reading subtitles all the time. I may watch the sub if its the only version out.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Dubbed anime really does make it easier to do other things but part of the reason I watch somethings dubbed us because that is how I first watched them or that I want to watch something that will let me fall asleep watching it. I dont sleep when im reading a screen lol

Just sharing good stuff with you guys. 

am i the only one that thought that anime was over rated

Listen if you care.

am i the only one that thought that anime was over rated

Probably not. I didn't hold it in really high regard, it was just something I enjoyed watching. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^