Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

so it begins

i-scream-hyouka-o.gif

that gif what anime is that?

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Okay thx ill ask.

NEW CLUB MEMBER!!!!?!

tumblr_mn1fu4C1M21so1z35o1_500.gif

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

that gif what anime is that?

hyouka

Its getting to the point where that anime is a requirement for this club, ive not watched the anime yet but ive somehow got most of the storyline down in gifs.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

NEW CLUB MEMBER!!!!?!

tumblr_mn1fu4C1M21so1z35o1_500.gif

wow what a gif -.-

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

HoloDakimakura.jpg

I'm going back to China in about 20 days, I can buy stuff like this for anyone in US/CA and ship it via ups/usps to avoid overseas shipping fee(or long wait time).

Anyone want good things?

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

HoloDakimakura.jpg

I go to look at the forum and i see this just wow. -.-

Cpu:

HoloDakimakura.jpg

I'm going back to China in about 20 days, I can buy stuff like this for anyone in US/CA and ship it via ups/usps to avoid overseas shipping fee(or long wait time).

Anyone want good things?

I do!

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

It's from Haganai Next.

Yeah, i know it as Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, i've seen all of it, well i guess i don't remember everything ^^

Though at first glance, i thought it was Inaba from Kokoro connect.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Can i say for all the perverts to go to a different forum? -.-

Cpu:

That would be a problem, i think it's hard to find some1 that's not a pervert here.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

That would be a problem, i think it's hard to find some1 that's not a pervert here.

well you found me so you found one person that's not a pervert.

Cpu:

unless you want to be alone thats probably not the best idea.

Listen if you care.

unless you want to be alone thats probably not the best idea.

okay -.-

Cpu:

Anyone want good things?

well you found me so you found one person that's not a pervert.

The club or the Forum in general don´t approve of sexual content in any shape or form.

However that...might be within the "OK" limits.... @MyInnerFred Commets?

As for being a "pervert" well im Human, sorry. It´s part of my Instinct. and i operate By instinct most of the time (Or so my parents told me a while back lol)

But yeah, Guys...Dont start posting Nude stuff or ....Other stuff ok? seriously.... It´s enough with the Fan service in Anime.

And if your going to talk about it, keep it Discrete and with few details or take those things private. 

and DONT link Websites with inappropriate Content and/or Adds with inappropriate content.

Huggy pillows? :D

I'll put up my Shimakaze micropillow if you want...

It spent a lot of time on my crotch tho...

I bet you thought this was an image... *evil laugh*

The club or the Forum in general don´t approve of sexual content in any shape or form.

However that...might be within the "OK" limits.... @MyInnerFred Commets?

As for being a "pervert" well im Human, sorry. It´s part of my Instinct. and i operate By instinct most of the time (Or so my parents told me a while back lol)

But yeah, Guys...Dont start posting Nude stuff or ....Other stuff ok? seriously.... It´s enough with the Fan service in Anime.

And if your going to talk about it, keep it Discrete and with few details or take those things private. 

and DONT link Websites with inappropriate Content and/or Adds with inappropriate content.

Good to make that clear, though should be on "the cover of the book". I think that pillow it's within the limits, personally i think the line draws in that kind of images, or the gif i posted some pages ago (hanekawa neko form :3) nude chests gif/images or too sugestive image/gifs (like the to-love-ru girl licking the ice cream...) more than that shouldn't be allowed.

I think posting links to inapropriate websites is against the forum itself O.o

Re-play Grisaia no Kajitsu and remembering the extra fanservices.

bu015x4.jpg

What could have happened didn't happen because you are in Amane route.

I finally took it out of my back log and started playing it, since you guys we're talking about the game a few days back.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

On other news, i wouldn't watch an anime dubbed even if people i love were in danger and i were forced to:

English

Original

On other news, i wouldn't watch an anime dubbed even if people i love were in danger and i were forced to:

English

-snip-

Original

-snip-

What is that abomination!? Is that the pro dub and not a fandub?

What is that abomination!? Is that the pro dub and not a fandub?

It's a fan dub, but i'm scared to listen to more dubbed versions. I'll have nightmares now.

tumblr_liw6ymtuVx1qit92oo1_500.gif

Why did i listened to that.

It's a fan dub, but i'm scared to listen to more dubbed versions. I'll have nightmares now.

-snip-

Why did i listened to that.

Here have some shenanigans from my country:

This is a joke dub... The official dub is leagues better...

Here have some shenanigans from my country:

snip-

This is a joke dub... The official dub is leagues better...

I hope it's better, cuz that might give me health problems. I watched 15 secs, and couldn't keep going.