Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

am i the only one that thought that anime was over rated

Not really, no...

I watched it once and thought it was good... I watched it a second time and though that some of the drama is forced... I watched it a third time and I got tired of the drama...

It's good for only a single viewing... View it again after a long time...

i thought it was ok but it isn't something that is on my list of things i would suggest

U people hurt my feelings, ano hana, i remember how sad i felt after watching it and how awesome i think it is. I would certainly recommend it as a very dramatic anime, but i guess i'd think an anime is very good if it makes me feel something.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

just finished watching the dub of gunsmith cats and it was rather good

back on the subject of dubs I tend to think older anime normally has better dubs then newer anime

So i just finished episode 13 of bakemonogatari and...

DAT CAT GIRL

882.gif

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

So i just finished episode 13 of bakemonogatari and...

DAT CAT GIRL

-snip-

Do you even nyaa~☆?

i didn't even know that was a thing in the first place... i honestly laughed my way through the show :P

it wasn't bad but holy shit.. come on! that drama is so ludicrously exaggerated.

btw guys, speaking of cats and monogatari, THE anime/cat amv: 

it even has Schrödinger  B)

Do you even nyaa~☆?

LOL I JUST WATCHED THIS, like 3 seconds ago.

I can't find a gif to express myself now ~~

People that make the dubs, can they do that stuff? Like, properly? I can't imagine something like that in english, lol.

Not really, no...

I watched it once and thought it was good... I watched it a second time and though that some of the drama is forced... I watched it a third time and I got tired of the drama...

It's good for only a single viewing... View it again after a long time...

It's too new to watch that many times in my opinion.

just finished watching the dub of gunsmith cats and it was rather good

back on the subject of dubs I tend to think older anime normally has better dubs then newer anime

Disagree with that

Not as over rated as AoT.

It left me feeling empty inside.

on the contrary to anohana, AOT had the potential to be kickass, it's just that it was squandered.

Same, Whats AoT

Attack on titan. 

i had a hard time finding out it was attack on titan, lol.

I liked it very much, i do think it's too hyped up, maybe if more seasons are out it might become much better, i think it was great, but yeah.

on the contrary to anohana, AOT had the potential to be kickass, it's just that it was squandered.

But i don't think an anime like ano hana would be called "kickass" anyway, i think that to like ano hana you have to like the genre a lot, and watch other not so good dramatic-romantic anime to valorize it.

on other stuff, am i the only one that doesn't watch the same anime more than once? I think the only one was dbz, but that's cuz of the fights, watching an anime with a good story which you already know seems pointless.

Since nobody ventures this far down on this page any more and I have trouble finding the threads later on I've decided to put this post to use:

Week 17 - Beyond the boundary/ Angel beats

Week 18 - The garden of sinners/Time of eve

Week 19 - The Pet girl Sakurasou

Week 20 - Watamote

Week 21 - My teenage romance SNAFU

Week 22 -

Ahh we are having trouble keeping that list up to date. Luclocke has been really busy of late. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Ahh we are having trouble keeping that list up to day. Luclocke has been really bust of late.

i like how you hunted down a post from April to post that

clearly updated later and still not up to date

add it to your post fred lol just have @Luclocke remove the text from the first 2 post so yours becomes the main post

i like how you hunted down a post from April to post that

clearly updated later and still not up to date

add it to your post fred lol just have @Luclocke remove the text from the first 2 post so yours becomes the main post

*shrugs* I'll fix it soon enough. Still typing up thread info. Could you find the poll threads and discussion threads we're missing and PM em to me? 

If thats not too much trouble of course... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

*shrugs* I'll fix it soon enough. Still typing up thread info. Could you find the poll threads and discussion threads we're missing and PM em to me? 

If thats not too much trouble of course...

the spread sheet has them all upto date lol

the spread sheet has them all upto date lol

Ahh I'll check on it in a bit. Am I able to view it? 

every one should be able to https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK9o-vK4VxkvQz5Mtjpes3_VodvqmzQ4eez7mzqvTes

click thread archive at the bottom

Wow I'm legitimately impressed. Good fuckin job with the spreadsheet, this is the first time I've laid eyes on it lol.