Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

On how to watch it, it's like 8000monogatari and people have their own order and the normal order.

There is only one order. The list you saw the other day was which seasons were his favorite.

tumblr_inline_ndw4g46Ztd1sapve6.gif

Just finished spice and wolf, oh men, better be a 3rd season continuing the manga.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

tumblr_inline_ndw4g46Ztd1sapve6.gif

Just finished spice and wolf, oh men, better be a 3rd season continuing the manga.

I'm still waiting for season 3 of Heavens lost property, Sekirei season 3, and Baka and test summon the beast season 3...

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Shit had to go all the way to page 250 to find this:

Bakemonogatari
Nisemonogatari
Nekomonogatari (Kuro)
Monogatari Series: Second Season
Hanamonogatari

That's the order right?

I'm still waiting for season 3 of Heavens lost property, Sekirei season 3, and Baka and test summon the beast season 3...

All i want is a second season of Nisekoi and Bokura wa minna kawaisou right now, appart from the season 3 spice and wolf.

Also, any1 watched Sakamichi no apollon? I hated the all of a sudden grown ups thing.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Bakemonogatari
Nisemonogatari
Nekomonogatari (Kuro)
Hanamonogatari

That's the order right?

All i want is a second season of Nisekoi and Bokura wa minna kawaisou right now, appart from the season 3 spice and wolf.

Also, any1 watched Sakamichi no apollon? I hated the all of a sudden grown ups thing.

Bakemonogatari

I only watched those 2, one of the best anime series 

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

So you want more boobs?

Bakemonogatari

I only watched those 2, one of the best anime series

You skipped a bit there.

Bakemonogatari

Nisemonogatari

Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Hanamonogatari

That's the order right?

Anime news network lays out the order for stuff like that pretty clearly which should save you some searching of the thread.

Yes Ace Combat Infinity is out and free on PS3's PSN network.

Download that shit and play! Multiplayer is a blast too.

i have 360 and now a decent pc.

Blarg

i have 360 and now a decent pc.

Ace Combat Assault Horizon is pretty light... I can get it to 720p high (v-sync off) ~45 fps with 24fps drops on a Radeon 7560D (iGPU of an A8-5600k)...

For the 360, get Galgun...

Woah, 1st episode of bakemonogatari, was totally different compared to what i was expecting. Still looks good, downloading the rest ^^

I wanna make a space to thank to for the service, to the fans, on episode 2. I will stop making a comment for every episode now. I liked it, it's so fucking weird sometimes, but it's 2gud.

Ace Combat Assault Horizon is pretty light... I can get it to 720p high (v-sync off) ~45 fps with 24fps drops on a Radeon 7560D (iGPU of an A8-5600k)...

For the 360, get Galgun...

Too bad that was the worst Ace Combat game outta the whole series.... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Too bad that was the worst Ace Combat game outta the whole series.... 

It's basically Call of Duty in the skies...

Some of you guys might appreciate Pewdiepie's take on "catgirl"...

http://youtu.be/r6pI9JEJfhU?t=3m9s

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Some of you guys might appreciate Pewdiepie's take on "catgirl"...

http://youtu.be/r6pI9JEJfhU?t=3m9s

Reminds me of cat ears:

02328c3cb2.jpg7f9d87ec3e.jpg

Re-play Grisaia no Kajitsu and remembering the extra fanservices.

bu015x4.jpg

What could have happened didn't happen because you are in Amane route.

Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

So you want more boobs?

No! I watch them for science.  :ph34r:

Okay In my defense only Sekirei shows boobs and the other two is just fan service. But to be honest I really like the story on them and I'm interested to see what happens next.

Baka and Test is also really funny to watch. Got to love shoko. ^_^

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

A lot of bakemonogatari reminds me of Suzumiya haruhi no yuutsu, i don't know if it's the animation, the dialogues, the music, i think it might be the way Araragi is? Idk, it reminds me of it for some reason.

Oooo, an opening for each arc, that's unusual, nice.

A lot of bakemonogatari reminds me of Suzumiya haruhi no yuutsu, i don't know if it's the animation, the dialogues, the music, i think it might be the way Araragi is? Idk, it reminds me of it for some reason.

Oooo, an opening for each arc, that's unusual, nice.

It's the main character expressing his "unique" look on life in the narratives.

Basically this... But Koyomi is more interesting imo...

Yeah that has to be it

Basically this... But Koyomi is more interesting imo...

Well i don't know yet, watched 6 episodes only, but it seems very interesting indeed.

I have to say, i was expecting a stupid comedy for some reason. And fortunately it's something totally different and better.

Yeah that has to be it

Well i don't know yet, watched 6 episodes only, but it seems very interesting indeed.

I have to say, i was expecting a stupid comedy for some reason. And fortunately it's something totally different and better.

You have met Hachikuji, right?

You have met Hachikuji, right?

Yes, right now just finished the 2nd episode of Kanbaru, when she goes to meet Oshino for the 1st time.

It has funny moments ofcourse, but it's not a dumb series as i was expecting.

Yes, right now just finished the 2nd episode of Kanbaru, when she goes to meet Oshino for the 1st time.

It has funny moments ofcourse, but it's not a dumb series as i was expecting.

You'd love season 2 where [spoilers] and [spoilers] to [spoilers]...