Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

KLK was a ridiculous waste of time and space as an anime I hate ridiculous shit like that. There's no plot or character development just idiots running around shooting ridiculous stuff with horrible animation.

odd, I thought it was mildly entertaining and the characters were, if not well developed, at least pretty interesting (sans Mako who does.. not much really, relief/interjection/placeholder character)

There was definitely a plot there, just a centered around a marvel (c.f. silly) idea.

huh? maybe?

I know that a lot of people never got past the forst couple eps of the second season if that.

Kill La Kill did its darnedest to be as Giana'y as possible and I think they puled it off. I havnt finished it yet but I have a suspicion of how itll end.

The stories extremely similar, the ending is nearly identical, just with a different setting and devices. They share an uncomfortable amount of similarities.

I probably would have liked TTGL more if I saw it before KLK, and would have liked KLK less.

Error: 410

KLK was a ridiculous waste of time and space as an anime I hate ridiculous shit like that. There's no plot or character development just idiots running around shooting ridiculous stuff with horrible animation.

I rather liked it and the animation style. How is there no plot? did you watch it?

What!? *jaw has literally dropped*

Its alright you dont have to appreciate it. Your newer to anime though arnt you?

lol

What!? *jaw has literally dropped*

Its alright you dont have to appreciate it. Your newer to anime though arnt you?

Indeed Luclocke is newer to anime. x.x

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I rather liked it and the animation style. How is there no plot? did you watch it?

lol

Yes.

Just not what I look for in an anime, i'm sure there's other that enjoy it of course. Just like most harem's and reverse harem's aren't my thing.

I'm more 'deep plot' 'action adventure' 'super powers' kind of guy.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

welcome @Laforet

Oh hey thanks, I actually haven't messaged either of you two yet to join. I put it off yesterday since I was really tired. 

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Oh hey thanks, I actually haven't messaged either of you two yet to join. I put it off yesterday since I was really tired. 

don't worry most people seem to just say something in one of the threads no need to pm them

don't worry most people seem to just say something in one of the threads no need to pm them

God Damn It Charger.

Disregard this ^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I realized y'all are quite active and I love that, unfortunately I'm actually about to embark on a cruise so... yeah.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Yeah I realized y'all are quite active and I love that, unfortunately I'm actually about to embark on a cruise so... yeah.

don't worry about it not every one is as active as a few of us seem to be. They may even lead you to believe that they have lives or some other nonsense like that.

*expects another @Luclocke "god damn it charger"*

don't worry about it not every one is as active as a few of us seem to be. They may even lead you to believe that they have lives or some other nonsense like that.

*expects another @Luclocke "god damn it charger"*

God Damn It Charger.

Disregard this ^

God damn it Charger

God damit Charger.... *facepalm*

God damit Charger.... *facepalm*

God Damn It Charger.

Disregard this ^

God Damn It Charger.

Disregard this ^

i think i see a trend here

odd, I thought it was mildly entertaining and the characters were, if not well developed, at least pretty interesting (sans Mako who does.. not much really, relief/interjection/placeholder character)

There was definitely a plot there, just a centered around a marvel (c.f. silly) idea.

The stories extremely similar, the ending is nearly identical, just with a different setting and devices. They share an uncomfortable amount of similarities.

I probably would have liked TTGL more if I saw it before KLK, and would have liked KLK less.

Im wouldnt be surprised. I can comment more on this once I finish Kill La Kill.

Indeed Luclocke is newer to anime. x.x

Yea it doesnt surprise me as much because of that since this anime is basically tailored to I guess what yo uwould call a more experienced audience with its many references and classic plot lines. Its a different type of fan service, one that I thoroughly appreciate.

Everyone please welcome @Admire and @yurihellsing to the club.

Notice - 

Next weeks thread has been posted, the winner was Ghost in the Shell Link to Thread

Thank you to @MyInnerFred for taking care of it.

Main Thread Should Be Receiving Some Updates with Layout / Information Soon.

Be on the look out for Week 10 Special Event

Well just got done watching Akuma no Riddle and I'm sure not many people will like the ending but heh it sits just fine with me oh and be sure to check my MAL link in my sig.

Oh looks interesting... whats your suggested sub group?

Be on the look out for Week 10 Special Event

Are you ready for a miracle? 

K3KUERo.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I went with Watakushi as they seemed to have the best in terms of video quality.

Gotcha thanks~

What about gifs now?

GATTAI

8hj.gif

I lost it when I saw the drill behind him in the cockpit.

IMO this series got a lot worse after a certain you know who ended up you know what

The ending was also kinda bad IMO, not sure why so many people like it. Same type of ending that turned me off in KLK.

Take that back! Gurren Laggen was awesome :(.

He didn't say it wasn't awesome, he just said he didn't like the ending :P

He didn't say it wasn't awesome, he just said he didn't like the ending :P

It started out awesome, gradually got worse.

Error: 410

Oh looks interesting... whats your suggested sub group?

*snip*

use anidb for that kinda stuff.

It started out awesome, gradually got worse.

i will agree here but not overall.