Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

This thread. I know I've only been here for a short time but I think I would have caught wind on this one sooner than now.

seeing as there are what about 15 threads for the anime club i would think so. We are on week 7 and there has been a thread for each week and a vote thread for each week

"faceplam" he is talking about the Club

@Laforet Welcome! if you want to join lets @MyInnerFred or @Luclocke know and they will Notifye you when somethings up 

Thanks I'll definitely be joining.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

This thread. I know I've only been here for a short time but I think I would have caught wind on this one sooner than now.

Oh no probably not were not all that important, big, or active.

@MyInnerFred mind looking back at week 7 I'm pretty sure I suggested quite a few anime.

Can I vote three times so I dont have to have a internal battle to the death?

Btw just a heads up, we are also knows ans the Gif spammer club! MyInnerFred is the master of it!

Master? I'm just a humble practitioner of the Gif style.

9lsUUcb.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Can I vote three times so I dont have to have a internal battle to the death?

Unfortunately No! lol

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Unfortunately No! lol

You meanie how could you do this to me. I mean you even included my waifu. <-- semi joking here

There is no true master, we are all equal in the Gif style.

1376660196649.gif

I'm not :( I think I've made like 3 gifs and their all too long, I think?

who is your "waifu"?

You think I just give that information out?

You think I just give that information out?

I assume you are talking about Major Motoko Kusanagi because we were just talking about gits but for some reason i tend to recall that she may have originally been a man or maybe that was a joke in the series or something

I assume you are talking about Major Motoko Kusanagi because we were just talking about gits but for some reason i tend to recall that she may have originally been a man or maybe that was a joke in the series or something

No she was never a man but yes your correct. It wasnt a joke and you may be confused about 2nd Gig.

No she was never a man but yes your correct. It wasnt a joke and you may be confused about 2nd Gig.

that could be but i seem to recall her being asked why she doesn't get a male body

that could be but i seem to recall her being asked why she doesn't get a male body

I believe it was actually why she doesnt have a custom body (looks wise) because she has the bone stock one. If I remember it boiled down to it not mattering to her since she never had a real body in the first place. Then I believe she thew a joke in there about the engineers and scientists who design it because she's so well endowed. This would be especially the case when case when comparing the average japanese woman (she didnt say this bit its just me added info).

Now that I think about it they did bring up what your talking about as well possibly around the same time possibly even same episode or so. This is due to the fact that it would be more powerful due to its greater size and that it possibly wouldnt matter to her since she never had a real one. i forget her response to it though.

What about gifs now?

GATTAI

8hj.gif

I lost it when I saw the drill behind him in the cockpit.

IMO this series got a lot worse after a certain you know who ended up you know what

The ending was also kinda bad IMO, not sure why so many people like it. Same type of ending that turned me off in KLK.

Error: 410

What about gifs now?

8hj.gif

IMO this series got a lot worse when a certain you know who ended up you know what

The ending was also kinda bad IMO, not sure why so many people like it. Same type of ending that turned me off in KLK.

huh? maybe?

I know that a lot of people never got past the forst couple eps of the second season if that.

Kill La Kill did its darnedest to be as Giana'y as possible and I think they puled it off. I havnt finished it yet but I have a suspicion of how itll end.

What about gifs now?

GATTAI

I lost it when I saw the drill behind him in the cockpit.

IMO this series got a lot worse after a certain you know who ended up you know what

KLK was a ridiculous waste of time and space as an anime I hate ridiculous shit like that. There's no plot or character development just idiots running around shooting ridiculous stuff with horrible animation.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KLK was a ridiculous waste of time and space as an anime I hate ridiculous shit like that. There's no plot or character development just idiots running around shooting ridiculous stuff with horrible animation.

What!? *jaw has literally dropped*

Its alright you dont have to appreciate it. Your newer to anime though arnt you?