Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Thats blasphemous!

Its not blasphemous at all, I'm talking about a revolution and an overthrowing of the current power structure. I'm not talking badly about our god anime...

Nope I guess they just don't have anything to say about it.

Fine then! *takes chair and goes and sits in corner*

time for a coup d'état

you know im goona go make my own anime club and its just going to be so much better and more popular. Everyone here is going want to join it. ;):P;):P

Thats blasphemous!

Your blasphemous! :D

Its not blasphemous at all, I'm talking about a revolution and an overthrowing of the current power structure. I'm not talking badly about our god anime...

Anime does not rule me I have *starts looking around room* full control over... nothing at all related to anime it seems.

Anime does not rule me I have *starts looking around room* full control over... nothing at all related to anime it seems.

Yourself *looks at your avatar* oh wait..

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*looks around room* yep seems i do indeed have control over anime seeing as i only own 2 discs of full metal alchemist 

Yourself *looks at your avatar* oh wait..

huh? got problem with Inori?

I thought it was far more applicable to this forum than my usually Ed vector avatar.

*looks around room* yep seems i do indeed have control over anime seeing as i only own 2 discs of full metal alchemist

lame you need more anime and manga stuffs! Have you seen my collection? Much less the rest of the anime related crap I have. I dont think ive taken a picture of it after finally taking the time to reorganize it.

huh? got problem with Inori?

I thought it was far more applicable to this forum than my usually Ed vector avatar.

No. Out of context

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No. Out of context

Whats out of context? Am i the only one super confused?

I meant you're not an anime character irl, *look down at urself*

then referenced your avatar which represnets urself.

I meant you're not an anime character irl, *look down at urself*

then referenced your avatar which represnets urself.

Nope I didn't get what he was saying at all.

The power structure shall not be overthrown! It will evolve! Like pokemon

Fine then! *takes chair and goes and sits in corner*

Your blasphemous! :D

No I'm not, I'm a pure innocent soul.

*look around the room* I have no anime related content around me. No one will ever suspect me of being a anime watcher unless they see mt avatar. Ha

Those two disks control you the more you watch em.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

The power structure shall not be overthrown! It will evolve! Like pokemon

No I'm not, I'm a pure innocent soul.

*look around the room* I have no anime related content around me. No one will ever suspect me of being a anime watcher unless they see mt avatar. Ha

Buy some stuff and help support the industry you love so dearly.

Buy some stuff and help support the industry you love so dearly.

Ehh Spice and Wolf light novels in a box somewhere. 

I don't have space.... When I use my wacom tablet(wireless) I need to put it on my lap... my midi keyboard has been in the box since I moved here.... My glorious PC is always sitting on the floor now instead of the desk... I don't have space for mah other set of headphones.. x.x

Otherwise I'd be buying much more anime blu-rays and whatnot... T.T

EDIT: Oh my android tablet sits on top of my PC, the printer is put in a ghetto spot... and the power strip is hardly accessible. Lack of space is a real killer.... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I don't think i ever watched them lol I bought them because they were on sale but i was past the point in the anime when i bought them lol

I don't think i ever watched them lol I bought them because they were on sale but i was past the point in the anime when i bought them lol

Dang... so they just sit there untouched? 

Ehh Spice and Wolf light novels in a box somewhere. 

I don't have space.... When I use my wacom tablet(wireless) I need to put it on my lap... my midi keyboard has been in the box since I moved here.... My glorious PC is always sitting on the floor now instead of the desk... I don't have space for mah other set of headphones.. x.x

Otherwise I'd be buying much more anime blu-rays and whatnot... T.T

then buy merch get a pillow of your waifu ;)

lol I have a box of random imcomplete anime that arnt on my self cause theyre basilica useless not complete.

Dang... so they just sit there untouched? 

I wouldn't say that. i did open them and throw the cases away back when California was having earthquakes because the shelf that had all my dvds on it fell on me when i was sleeping so i just tossed the cases to every thing and just saved the discs

then buy merch get a pillow of your waifu ;)

lol I have a box of random imcomplete anime that arnt on my self cause theyre basilica useless not complete.

I don't know who my waifu is lol. And if I did my family would look at me funny :(

Oh right did I mention I have a GW2 rytlock model, a Ace Combat F-22(in box not assembled) and F-3 Shinden II model(in box not assembled) all in boxes because I have no space to display em? T.T 

I don't know who my waifu is lol. And if I did my family would look at me funny :(

well theoretically waifu means wife so i think you would get more funny looks if you didn't know who your wife was.

Oh right did I mention I have a GW2 rytlock model, a Ace Combat F-22(in box not assembled) and F-3 Shinden II model(in box not assembled) all in boxes because I have no space to display em? T.T

Make som e space! Hang them from the ceiling. :D

well theoretically waifu means wife so i think you would get more funny looks if you didn't know who your wife was.

Yes but with otaku it means the anime character that you "like the most". ;) ;)

I'm kinda just giving him crap. :D

Yes but with otaku it means the anime character that you "like the most". ;);)

I'm kinda just giving him crap. :D

yes i understand that.