my um560xt cpu fan died HELP!!!

Take the fan out, type in the model number in google and well you'll find many options to replace it.

can i also get some liquid metal paste for it to , the amount between the cooler an cpu looks like a defiant touch up is needed ?

19 minutes ago, johnny45 said:

can i also get some liquid metal paste for it to , the amount between the cooler an cpu looks like a defiant touch up is needed ?

Do you need lower temps? if not i would not bother since liquid metal can be a pain in the ass.

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.

well when i removed to guts from the casing i had stupidly unscrewed to cooler so it fell off an some of the thermal pasta got rubbed off

an i was able to tell before the fan completely died , that at full load the temps now sucked as the dying fan would run at full rpm around 5800rpm for about 4min in bursts an would not hold the cpu & gpu temps on the k10temp tctl 84c & amdgpu edge 76c like before , it now would shoot stright up to 100.5c & 87c

an i assume it the fan had not died an would maintain the peak rpm without the id say the almost half of thermal pasta got rubbed off wasn't gone it would still cool the same as before

could i also upgrade the thermal pads for these spots

rich text editor image

with

some of this SWECENT Thermal Pad 3.0mm either signal of double layer cut to the desired size

an are ther any passive heatsinks the will mount to the screw holes of a um560xt mini that i could mount a 120mm fan to ? as i plan to get a custom printed case with more room it it for the mini's guts.