Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Actually now that I mention it I'm probably going to pick up a (thinkpad) t420,

and some snacks and papers along with it?

Mhcbf5O.gif

AWWWW YISSSSSS

RTC3SmR.png

Error: 410

http://i.imgur.com/Mhcbf5O.gif

AWWWW YISSSSSS

http://i.imgur.com/RTC3SmR.png

pIEZJCN.jpg

Judging by all the other features it has it probably has storage for that (and the snacks).

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

I've just recently become free of a 24 month contract that ended up being 27 months because they kept dicking me around. Sticking on pay as you go for now as I don't use my phone enough to justify spending £40 a month on it. 

Wish the damn micro USB port worked fine, though. 

EDIT: Just realised that my phone was costing me more to run than my car insurance, MOT and tax. 

Yuppp, they find every way to drain money from ya. I just buy my phones straight up, I hate binding contracts.

Ya. HTC One M7 was my old phone. Only reason I gave it away to my cousin was because it's camera took purple out of focus pictures and the speaker sucked for media (but not calls strangely). 

OPO is nice tho. 

@MyInnerFred

Russia: A History

KnwsNV.jpg

This is probably a comical representation of that chart I showed you from Fidelity. Where there's a recovery, crash, growth, and "uncertainty" stage to the US' economy.

Only, this one is for Russia and it's a comic about a bear balancing.

They really are in the shitter right now, oil and vodka their main commodities.... Oil is getting dumped into oblivion. China's growth decline is causing their own government to stop trading sometimes to prevent further market losses.... it's almost comical.

Today's Accomplishments:

• Purchased work truck for business.
  • Mounted all networking hardware to bit of particle board (high quality tho imo) for more neatness. Still wire spaghetti tho.
  • Got Debian 8.2 with KDE running off Omni-USB on ancient 32-bit laptop with 1GB of RAM (single stick of DDR) so I can recover files and prepare to install most basic of Linux on it. Still looking for a Linux Distro that is nothing but a browser, file explorer, media player, document viewer (i.e. PDFs and such), and office-type things (LibreOffice or OpenOffice).
  • Sorted bank stuff for Business (have more stuff to sort tho).

Things still planned for today:

• Re-install Debian 8.2 on home PC because for some reason every time I try and log in, a terminal pops up for a second, then the screen flashes and goes back to login screen. I assume it's starting XOrg servers but I'm not getting into them.
  • Finish getting Teen Wolf Season 5 for my nephew as he loves it. I watched a season or two with him. Typical Teen Drama with fantasy aspect. Like Twilight; only not horrible.

Things planned for tomorrow:

• Configure Quickbooks Desktop version to Multi-User so multiple people can work in 1 company file at a time.
  • Fix partner's computer so he doesn't have to enter the password for the network share every time he reboots his PC (forgot /PERSISTENT:YES when adding way2go me).
  • Transfer old Company stuff from old Quickbooks Company file to new file.
  • Reconcile all things that are broken because of last goal (it will happen; I know it).
  • Scan another 100+ receipts (I have like 400+).

phyew

Oh oh, I hope it was a good truck!

nRdhCdd.jpg

Really want to build one of these when I get my own place. Anyone got things similar to this? 

motherboard-coffee-table.jpg

Nope.... That does look really cool though.

Been browsing monitor stands/arms, feels like I'm getting robbed just by looking at these prices. 

Yeah your, essentially getting robbed.... Some of the monitor arms on the market are horrid for the features you get compared to the price. I mean sure monitor arms are basically, just metal arms that hook up to your monitor but some of these barely allow you to adjust the position of the screen...

http://i.imgur.com/DinJPMm.webm

That is pretty brutal.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Pssst, One Plus Two (or One, or X).

I will never buy another Contract phone again. It's not just about "it's basically a loan", but also the customer service you get. 

#ScrewThat

Yeah, I tried to end my contract several times, as I didn't realise they didn't end the contract after the 24months, they just keep taking the payments until you tell them to stop. 

I still like my phone (HTC One M7), just it's a pain to update my music as the USB port is really particular about how the cable needs to be positioned. 

I could never understand the point of contract phones, and am still clueless.

Never had a phone that was bought on-contract nor have any of them been over 200€ up front. Plus, as usual, every phone I have had (apart from one Nokia 3110C (no, not the legendary 3310) a while back) is second-hand acquired...

I'm a cheapass when it comes to phones...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I could never understand the point of contract phones, and am still clueless.

I'm a cheapass when it comes to phones...

These two things go together. High end phones cost more than a gaming console (at least if you bought them out-right without a contract, for the companies who let you), so contracting them out pays for them over time basically. Only you pay even more because it's effectively a loan and "profit".

I am a mad man...

24343814660_5811964f3d_k.jpg

Said ye olde laptop...

24011208004_f86c8c0c8d_k.jpg

My network config (hardware wise)...

24271619189_fcb2b1628e_k.jpg

There will be a TV on that wall mount eventually (55")...

24557154501_8029220d13_k.jpg

Truly, I am a mad man.

2nd 1600x900 wide screen ACER P.O.S. monitor will be added soon.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Well, that's another batch of episodes watched.

Luck and Logic (3). so-so.

Aw, that's a shame. As expected, rather than becoming more interesting, this anime is getting less interesting. There were some decent ideas here that kept this from being downright trash-tier, but they weren't handled particularly well. The stuff with Yurine felt half-hearted at best, and the thought processes of the characters weren't very convincing. In fact the execution of this ep was downright sloppy, with a weirdly stilted sense of timing, and if the music wasn't decent enough to pick up the slack for the shaky editing and insincere script then this could have been cringe-worthy. As it stands it's nothing more than a serviceable notch in the "team formation" phase of the story, but it sacrifices quite a bit to get there. I'm still not ready to drop this series, but my expectations have pretty much bottomed out. Especially given the lame villains. In fact I think this show missed its calling to be a wacky series about inter-dimensional border guards.

Rainbow Days (2). bad.

To hell with this. I figured I'd give it another shot (since I've started dropping other ones) but this was just plain hard to watch. I was hoping for an inferior Jitsu wa Watashi wa or Nichibros, but not THIS inferior. Overly obnoxious characters, an uninspired script, and comedy that's so common in anime that it isn't comedic anymore. Not to mention that the drama was so over-the-top it might as well be made for little kids instead of teens or older. It might have helped if there was something interesting going on, but it's just plain insipid so far. If only Tabi Machi Late Show could have had this budget instead.

Bubuki Buranki (2). good.

Wow, what a campy cheesefest this is turning out to be... and not in an entirely unenjoyable way. My word of advice is to not go into this one expecting a solid or "good" story, but rather one that's carefully chosen in order to show off the state-of-the-art for modern anime CGI. That's not to say that you can't get sucked into it if you want, since it's a weirdly entertaining little spectacle show so far. It's also not to say that the CGI is "there" yet, but they're certainly doing their best to make the most of it. The facial expressions and poses are pretty solid, and a lot of clever directorial work does its best to bring out the best without all of the flaws being too much to bear. It's like they choose whatever suited the CGI, rather than just slapping CGI poorly into a show that didn't have enough budget for traditional animation (I have no idea how those kids stay glued onto that Titan thing, mind you). The overall effect is something that might just be able to keep me watching, even if it's not a story I'll remember. At least they have Anemone and Hol Horse here to keep me entertained, and a surprisingly good OP and ED.

Bubuki Buranki (3). mediocre.

I like to judge spectacle anime not by the action, but by the inevitable bits where they feel they need to slow things down for a while. The good ones use this time to flesh out the side characters, and build camaraderie and resolve in their factions. The lame ones do what this episode did instead, infodumping what we already know, having pointless squabbles over nothing, and generally NOT doing what the story should be doing instead. For example, why didn't they skip this BS here and just have the kids have to learn to use teamwork on their own in order to fly to the island, while we learn about their reasons for fighting, with the MC's resolve to get to his mother right away inspiring them to set aside their differences? Then they could even end on a really nice cliffhanger where they realize just how bad things are on the island, and perhaps realize that MC's partly to blame for it all, and so on. It's Storytelling 101 stuff. Instead things slowed down and we learned nothing significant about anyone. Then they had the gall to end things with a cliffhanger where we finally get a taste of what we should have been seeing throughout the entire episode. Way to break momentum and immersion for nothing, guys.

Teekyuu 7 (3). good.

I found more jokes funny in this ep than usual, especially the echos and the 4.5-tatami summit. It felt like the jokes were more creative than random this time.

Dimension W (3). mediocre.

What a load of slapped-together horseshit this anime is so far. Way to waste an episode on "winding down" despite having done nothing of real consequence in the plot yet. So dig this: we finally learn something about Robo Mary Sue -- oh wait, no we don't. We just watch her get her first paycheck, buy her first apartment, and then save some of the dumbest kids I've seen in an anime for a long time... all so that anyone who's been sleep-watching this show knows for sure that she's indeed a robot. This also leads to a laughably contrived meeting with some New Tesla COO where we learn more superficial crap, and the episode ends by showing us some random rich dude dying in some random mansion. Whoa, I'd best lie down until my head stops spinning from all of this plot progression and characterization. Seriously, we must have learned a half-dozen new labels for things in this episode, and had three or four things reiterated just in case we're total idiots. Maybe next episode we'll actually see what the hell it means to be a "beast of Grendel" or what shady designs New Tesla has for Dead-Eyes McGee. I can't wait for Robo Mary Sue to have to save him from them, despite him always treating her like shit, thus proving that friendship is the most powerful coil of all or some other garbage. And what are Numbers? Why, they're just rare powerful coils! Le gasp!

Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut (1). awkward.

It was suggested to me to watch this again, but from the perspective of it being "so bad it's good", or some kind of genre parody. Well, it's neither, but then it's kind of efficient in it's lameness (for this episode, at least). This was 22 minutes of tired cliches being delivered constantly, and it's a very weird feeling to know almost everything that'll happen despite the plot being so jumpy and random. I guess there's some limited novelty from that perspective, but that's not exactly a plus - it really just makes the series awkward, especially when the tsundere apparently masturbates in the bath after she fights with based MC. Ultimately I wouldn't say this was "fun" as much as "not un-fun", if that makes any sense. I still can't recommend it as anything more than a curiosity though, unless you live and breathe these kinds of light novel adaptations.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=604433409

with the recent discussions i can tell, you guys are gonna love this. its rancid.

Literally me when watching the video. It showed literally of importance. What is this game supposed to be about anyways???

57db82a256.png

COMIC SANS

On a different note, I have like, no money right now, yay. Bills for this month are paid, bought my hard drive, aaaaand

ab3efd1a5f.png

And that's supposed to last me 2 weeks. 

LUCKILY I have a savings account, but that's my Japan trip fund. I'll probably have to dip into for funds... I KNOW I'll have to dip to pay the taxes I owe the government for income, because I filed exempt, I guess. It's just a lot of bullshit with Sears really, but whatever. Can't wait to leave this place.

a90bbda59a.png

(RIP Japan funds, it was nice knowing you, for you will be dwindling soon.)

COMIC SANS

Literally me when watching the video. It showed literally of importance. What is this game supposed to be about anyways???

you should go check out jim sterling's videos. he covers this sort of stuff 

you should go check out jim sterling's videos. he covers this sort of stuff 

I do every once in awhile. I don't watch game reviews all the time though. 

COMIC SANS

Mhcbf5O.gif

AWWWW YISSSSSS

RTC3SmR.png

I thought the fridge would have had no red left in it since you posted it....

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Well, it's neither, but then it's kind of efficient in it's lameness (for this episode, at least).

Isn't it?

I was surprised they didn't bother to ease me into it.

Like boom, clicked play and suddenly in bathroom with MC mounting lead(?) lady. Not even a 3 second falling through roof or introducing anyone.

I thought the fridge would have had no red left in it since you posted it....

like 3 people gonna get that lol

--------------------------

Also completely cheesed my way through an issue with torrenting. Had an issue where uT wouldn't automatically load new torrents unless restarted.

Likely an issue with file handing since a lot was going on in one folder (push from main pc to server, then VM grabs from server)

symlinking didn't fix that

Tried qbit but it didn't behave how I wanted it (aside from not fixing the issue)

Tried modern uTorrent. Promptly uninstalled and survived cancer

I was going to try Deluge next, there was something about it that I didn't like before but I forget what and didn't bother much trying to fix it.

before that though I figured I might as well try the ultra-ghetto fix, dupe everything by pushing it through google cloud instead of finding a way to push torrent files locally 5 feet through the wall to the server.

Might look in to BTsync later, but for now I think "janky but 100% functioning" is good enough.

Step above that would be to use remote UI, but getting that to work from a VM on a VPN and then across the network is a real pain.

RSS takes a bit more initial configuring, but after it's set up it seems like it's doing everything properly. Whenever anything airs, auto downloads (over VPN to boot) and pushes straight to Plex where it gets bumped in queue.

Isn't it?

I was surprised they didn't bother to ease me into it.

Like boom, clicked play and suddenly in bathroom with MC mounting lead(?) lady. Not even a 3 second falling through roof or introducing anyone.

like 3 people gonna get that lol

--------------------------

Also completely cheesed my way through an issue with torrenting. Had an issue where uT wouldn't automatically load new torrents unless restarted.

Likely an issue with file handing since a lot was going on in one folder (push from main pc to server, then VM grabs from server)

symlinking didn't fix that

Tried qbit but it didn't behave how I wanted it (aside from not fixing the issue)

Tried modern uTorrent. Promptly uninstalled and survived cancer

I was going to try Deluge next, there was something about it that I didn't like before but I forget what and didn't bother much trying to fix it.

before that though I figured I might as well try the ultra-ghetto fix, dupe everything by pushing it through google cloud instead of finding a way to push torrent files locally 5 feet through the wall to the server.

Might look in to BTsync later, but for now I think "janky but 100% functioning" is good enough.

Step above that would be to use remote UI, but getting that to work from a VM on a VPN and then across the network is a real pain.

RSS takes a bit more initial configuring, but after it's set up it seems like it's doing everything properly. Whenever anything airs, auto downloads (over VPN to boot) and pushes straight to Plex where it gets bumped in queue.

Sounds like an exciting show. Reminds me of Tenjou Tenge.

Noice. I use qBittorrent. I use Deluge on Linux.

Weird. Definitely sounds like something is grabbing before it's done.

I'm telling you. If you could get a USB -> Ethernet dongle and assign your main PC to that while the VM pulls through the VPN on your main PC's NIC exclusively (or vice versa), that would be ideal imo.

Then, you can have the best of both worlds. Connection to your main PC (or wtv needs this) *and* VPN protection for the things that really matter.

>over VPN to boot

Well yeah. If a VPN doesn't support torrenting, they are essentially turning away a significant portion of their customers.

Well that's intriguing: imgur has a Video -> GIF maker.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Bro. You live in Sweden. Go to IKEA. Buy this (or something like it). Cut it to your needs.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40226790/

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20370383/

as i said before, cheap shit is shit. 

ill get this + this

I rather spend a little more for something Solid then something that clearly wont do the job or even last long. 

dang http://www.amazon.com/Ergotech-Triple-Horizontal-Monitor-100-D16-B03/dp/B001NPEC5A Price has droped since i bough it.

I'm telling you. If you could get a USB -> Ethernet dongle and assign your main PC to that while the VM pulls through the VPN on your main PC's NIC exclusively (or vice versa), that would be ideal imo.

Then, you can have the best of both worlds. Connection to your main PC (or wtv needs this) *and* VPN protection for the things that really matter.

>over VPN to boot

Well yeah. If a VPN doesn't support torrenting, they are essentially turning away a significant portion of their customers.

Well that's intriguing: imgur has a Video -> GIF maker.

Isn't it already doing that?

I guess you meant access to the VM client over local IP, which is true.

That'd be a good idea, maybe set that up one day.

Well yeah, the important thing here is getting Plex, torrenting, and the VPN all working properly and keeping the VPN and Plex segregated. Without this ragtag setup I'd have to use that lame SUCKS5 proxy.

What I think is a bit funny is that the VM might actually get throttled connection speeds, because pushing things through the VPN spikes the usage to near max (guest side). It's being allocated 60% of a single 2.8Ghz core. lel.

------

this video is too real

someone tells me to say hi to someone else, I say ok and completely disregard and then later tell them they said hi back.

On a comment i made earlier. I would really amused if someone made a fanservice anime where they actually had jokes i had so much money so i got enhancement surgery, the difficulty in finding nice underwear, and back pain. I will point out monster masume partially addressed this with the shop saying they sold underwear in monster sizes. And that one joke where the lamia had really tiny panties designed for use with legs for some reason that that never address how lamia with no legs actually fits that(or uses the bathroom even in a vague fashion, also absurdly stretchy material)

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Isn't it already doing that?

I guess you meant access to the VM client over local IP, which is true.

That'd be a good idea, maybe set that up one day.

Well yeah, the important thing here is getting Plex, torrenting, and the VPN all working properly and keeping the VPN and Plex segregated. Without this ragtag setup I'd have to use that lame SUCKS5 proxy.

What I think is a bit funny is that the VM might actually get throttled connection speeds, because pushing things through the VPN spikes the usage to near max (guest side). It's being allocated 60% of a single 2.8Ghz core. lel.

http://i.imgur.com/PSE5DBx.webm

Ok, so I had a thought. If you are using a VPN that has a client, just install the client on the Virtual Machine. Bam. That's it.

Your VM traffic should go through the VPN, while your actual PC's traffic should be wide open like usual. That should segregate the two's connection enough to where you can access the VM over local IP (if your VM's settings are right) since technically, the VM is on your main PC and if your main PC isn't using VPN, you should be golden.

@TheProfosist

So, you remember that PC I purchased from you? White LED, glass side window, GTX 760, etc?

I think I did something wrong. I went to plug in the side panel after (months of) it not being plugged in. I guess I forgot where I unplugged it from. 

When I went to plug it back in, I plugged it into PWRFAN1. The PC immediately went off (I've plugged/unplugged fans before while the PC is on, so I figured it was fine). 

I was like ".... huh?", so I pulled the cable out. It was very warm. Then I looked at it closer and realized you (or someone else) had spliced 3 LED strips onto one 3-pin fan connector. .... wat

I knew that meant the heat was from the cable pulling too many amps for it to handle, so I figured I had just plugged it in the wrong one. I found the other one. PWRFAN2. 

Plugged it in there. Then restarted the PC.

The cable almost instantly starts smoking. oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit. I turn off the PC (It didn't auto-power off this time) and didn't touch the cable because I figured it would burn me. 

After that, I looked around to make sure there wasn't another 3-pin somewhere I had missed. I think there isn't (I gave the motherboard a good once over). 

All other Fan connectors appear to be occupied. Was I supposed to go into the Mobo BIOS and turn down the voltage or something on the fan header? 

I have no idea why this would happen after it was working before when all I did was unplug it and probably plug it back into the wrong header. Or that the BIOS settings got reset or something and now the header is back at 12v. 

wat it do?

... and I suppose this means I'll have to cut the burnt wire off and reconfigure it with the splicing method to get the LEDs working again. 

great.jpg

† Christian Member †

Ok, so I had a thought. If you are using a VPN that has a client, just install the client on the Virtual Machine. Bam. That's it.

Your VM traffic should go through the VPN, while your actual PC's traffic should be wide open like usual. That should segregate the two's connection enough to where you can access the VM over local IP (if your VM's settings are right) since technically, the VM is on your main PC and if your main PC isn't using VPN, you should be golden.

@TheProfosist

So, you remember that PC I purchased from you? White LED, glass side window, GTX 760, etc?

I think I did something wrong. I went to plug in the side panel after (months of) it not being plugged in. I guess I forgot where I unplugged it from. 

When I went to plug it back in, I plugged it into PWRFAN1. The PC immediately went off (I've plugged/unplugged fans before while the PC is on, so I figured it was fine). 

I was like ".... huh?", so I pulled the cable out. It was very warm. Then I looked at it closer and realized you (or someone else) had spliced 3 LED strips onto one 3-pin fan connector. .... wat

I knew that meant the heat was from the cable pulling too many amps for it to handle, so I figured I had just plugged it in the wrong one. I found the other one. PWRFAN2. 

Plugged it in there. Then restarted the PC.

The cable almost instantly starts smoking. oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit. I turn off the PC (It didn't auto-power off this time) and didn't touch the cable because I figured it would burn me. 

After that, I looked around to make sure there wasn't another 3-pin somewhere I had missed. I think there isn't (I gave the motherboard a good once over). 

All other Fan connectors appear to be occupied. Was I supposed to go into the Mobo BIOS and turn down the voltage or something on the fan header? 

I have no idea why this would happen after it was working before when all I did was unplug it and probably plug it back into the wrong header. Or that the BIOS settings got reset or something and now the header is back at 12v. 

wat it do?

... and I suppose this means I'll have to cut the burnt wire off and reconfigure it with the splicing method to get the LEDs working again. 

great.jpg

umm yeah I did the adapter. there isnt an open fan header you need a 3pin to molex did i include Tht I though I have I may not have plugged it in since the PSU should be modular and a molex cable wasnt plugged in

umm maybe some pic of the cable?

what part was smoking? maybe PM so this is easier to follow

Someone pulled a knife on me this morning. Turns out i can still run 100m in 11ish(probably like 13or14) seconds. I know how to disarm a knife user especially if the blade is pointing upwards but that shit is risky, got the fuck out of there. On the downside im at home instead of being at college, ive never used the "someone tried to stab/rob me" reason before. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

In our next english lesson we have to make a video about German stereotypes, but it's not allowed to take beer to school. How are we supposed to make a video about German stereotypes without beer???

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Someone pulled a knife on me this morning. Turns out i can still run 100m in 11ish(probably like 13or14) seconds. I know how to disarm a knife user especially if the blade is pointing upwards but that shit is risky, got the fuck out of there. On the downside im at home instead of being at college, ive never used the "someone tried to stab/rob me" reason before. 

Do you know if it was just some random person possibly hoping to get money from you, or if it was someone you know / a person who knows someone you know? (No need to answer this if you don't want to, just saying it now)

Your life is quite interesting, if nothing else... Still rooting for a book "Life of Brownninja97" to be written... (How many hundred pages ago was this discussion? I still remember it somehow...)

In our next english lesson we have to make a video about German stereotypes, but it's not allowed to take beer to school. How are we supposed to make a video about German stereotypes without beer???

Would be the same here... Although instead of being known for making good beer, there would only be annoying drunkards...

It might be easier to ask foreign people about stereotypes associated with your nationality. Though I can't think of anything stereotypical about today's Germany besides beer and precision engineering. Nothing easy (or cheap) to bring to school...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.