Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

ok before i forget i better throw this out.

So "the world only god knows" has 3 seasons, i guess most people know this, 3:Rd one is the last of what i call "the goddess awakening arc"
and no. the Anime doesn't cover the entire story, more like half of it.
and it is after this season it will (IMO) ramp things up abit. 

I have notice they made some character more "cutesy" and other less "cutesy" 
The MC is more or less  the same, but i havent finished the anime yet but yeah...

and thats all for now.

If you want the full story, Read the Mango :)

Anybody here know of any good manga sites other than MangaFox and MangaHere?

Those sites are having some issues where it could take over five minutes to load a page.. 

http://www.mangatown.com/

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

and it is after this season it will (IMO) ramp things up abit.

Does the manga have extra stuff that the anime doesn't cover before this point, or is it fine to just continue on in the manga from where the anime ends?

That was quick  :D Thanks man. I'll check it out.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Does the manga have extra stuff that the anime doesn't cover before this point, or is it fine to just continue on in the manga from where the anime ends?

Still working on that part.. But I have noticed they drag some things out a liiiilte more in the Anime.

There no huge difference like hellsing Vs hellsing ultimate.

I'll be back.

Anybody here know of any good manga sites other than MangaFox and MangaHere?

Those sites are having some issues where it could take over five minutes to load a page..

if you want an app, there is Manga rock. That's what I'm using for now.

I know crunchy roll has a Manga app too that I use from time to time.

My phone sucks too much to run any apps so that's a no-go unfortunately.

And i don't watch enough anime to justify a crunchy roll subscription  :unsure:

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

FUCK THAT'S BIG

Edited by Crowes

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Dammit!!!!!, snip

sigh.... thanks, not really.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

if crunchy roll had more manga I would be a member but for what they have I don't really care to pay for like the 3-4 things I want to read

How about this one

69oK5OY.gif

:lol:

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

How about this one

:lol:

Han.. Solo... Indiana... Jones.. 

Handiana Solones!

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

I was reading this thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/536071-linux-debian-boots-into-emergency-mode-after-taking-out-a-drive/#entry7110844

And I immediately thought, hey @Vitalius could probably help this guy. Then I read the next post.... vitalius was already on it.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I was reading this thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/536071-linux-debian-boots-into-emergency-mode-after-taking-out-a-drive/#entry7110844

And I immediately thought, hey @Vitalius could probably help this guy. Then I read the next post.... vitalius was already on it.

lol ya I seem to recall him running into that same problem as well before

@MyInnerFred You may be able to help...? I'm not sure if you're stock knowledge can transfer over to tax stuff. Anybody who knows is welcomed to answer though.

In a jist, my taxes for 2015, I apparently filed exempt for federal income tax on my W4 for Sears (first job started in October) although I don't even remember filling out a W4, so whatever (I'm doing that now for 2016). I thought I owed the government money. I went on Turbo Tax, filled out everything, imported in my W2, etc. and at the end it showed that I was getting nothing back in taxes, which I knew already, but it said that I also didn't owe anything. My dad mentioned something about people who make less than $8000 don't pay federal income tax. Is this true/is the Turbo Tax report correct...?

COMIC SANS

@MyInnerFred You may be able to help...? I'm not sure if you're stock knowledge can transfer over to tax stuff. Anybody who knows is welcomed to answer though.

In a jist, my taxes for 2015, I apparently filed exempt for federal income tax on my W4 for Sears (first job started in October) although I don't even remember filling out a W4, so whatever (I'm doing that now for 2016). I thought I owed the government money. I went on Turbo Tax, filled out everything, imported in my W2, etc. and at the end it showed that I was getting nothing back in taxes, which I knew already, but it said that I also didn't owe anything. My dad mentioned something about people who make less than $8000 don't pay federal income tax. Is this true/is the Turbo Tax report correct...?

Sorry I'm not a tax expert, one of my co-workers is however. 

To my understanding you owe nothing right now. 

http://www.efile.com/tax/do-i-need-to-file-a-tax-return/

EDIT: With that W4 filed you owe nothing, without it you owe around $170. I might be wrong, someone correct me if I am.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

EDIT: With that W4 filed you owe nothing, without it you owe around $170. I might be wrong, someone correct me if I am.

I'm a little confused. What do you mean by with or without the W4 filed?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm pretty sure I get what you mean.

COMIC SANS

I'm a little confused. What do you mean by with or without the W4 filed?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm pretty sure I get what you mean.

Confirmed from someone who knows more. You owe nothing. 

Under 13k you don't even need to file.

Confirmed from someone who knows more. You owe nothing. 

Under 13k you don't even need to file.

ORLY NYAO?

This might solve all my problems. 

Is that "per job" or overall?

http://www.engadget.com/2016/01/27/circuit-city-is-coming-back/

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

ORLY NYAO?

This might solve all my problems. 

Is that "per job" or overall?

Overall I believe. But this changes per year.

Okay, so this Friday in my public speaking class we have our first speech - a success speech. It's a 2-3 minute speech where we talk about a success in our life. it can be anything. I'm gonna talk about how I built my first computer, because why not, I felt accomplished after building it. Need to turn in my final draft tonight. Anything else I should add? (I had to romanticize a bit, but that's so the class can stay amused, because I'm sure most of them aren't into computers.)

3b06329b98.png

Again, the speech needs to be anywhere from 2-3 minutes long. I should hopefully be able to reach that with what I have now, but I would like to add in a bit more. Anything I'm missing?

COMIC SANS